Democrats, This Is On YOU! How Much More American Blood Do You Want On Your Hands?

Translation:
“You make way too much sense with all that truth and logic bullshit...I hate you for being so honest. Now leave me alone so I can keep my head in my ass.”

I'll tell you plainly. You're a racist troll. You lie constantly.

One does not have to be a racist to hate wetbacks bud...sorry.
Were you taught to love and respect criminals and those who shit on the laws of your nation? That’s plain fucking weird.

I was taught to respect others and to not suffer fools that use racist slurs like 'wetback'. You are a cause of several very big societal problems in this country and it ain't just illegal immigration.

That’s sounds warm and fuzzy and looks awesome on paper...BUT, you fucked in head nutjobs have forced good, real, legit Americans to become so retaliatory that we just don’t give two fucks anymore...We’re busting our asses trying to become more hateful each day. Thanks for that.

Here's where you're wrong, sparky. I haven't forced you to do anything. What you do is of your own accord. The hate is yours and yours alone. I assume you're an adult, so take responsibility for your actions. I'm a real, legit satisfied tax-paying American (and gun owner) that keeps to himself. If pushed, I will react for the safety of my family and myself, in that order.

Trust me bud...I used to be just like that, my head was buried deep in my ass....I looked the other way and pretended everything was just fine, if 'it' didn't affect me I didn't give two shits...Then one day I woke the fuck up and decided I'm in this together with millions of my fellow citizens. I should have no allegiance with wetbacks and either should you Gustavo.

Translation:
“You make way too much sense with all that truth and logic bullshit...I hate you for being so honest. Now leave me alone so I can keep my head in my ass.”

Were you taught to love and respect criminals and those who shit on the laws of your nation? That’s plain fucking weird.

I was taught to respect others and to not suffer fools that use racist slurs like 'wetback'. You are a cause of several very big societal problems in this country and it ain't just illegal immigration.

That’s sounds warm and fuzzy and looks awesome on paper...BUT, you fucked in head nutjobs have forced good, real, legit Americans to become so retaliatory that we just don’t give two fucks anymore...We’re busting our asses trying to become more hateful each day. Thanks for that.

Here's where you're wrong, sparky. I haven't forced you to do anything. What you do is of your own accord. The hate is yours and yours alone. I assume you're an adult, so take responsibility for your actions. I'm a real, legit satisfied tax-paying American (and gun owner) that keeps to himself. If pushed, I will react for the safety of my family and myself, in that order.
We experience hate everyday on TV, from politicians and from entertainers. For many years. You had a presidential candidate call people "deplorbles". That means she knew the fix was in.

We get it...Wetbacks are your fellow countrymen.

Members of Cult45 aren't my countrymen. You're a disgrace that should be shunned 24/7.

Translation:

We call them wetbacks.
They call us cucaracha's (cockroach's).

Wait so if a Swedish guy kills someone we should ban all Swedish people? If we had that murder wouldn’t have occurred. Isn’t that the “logic” here?

And we know that must have occurred at some time. We banning Swedes now?

Sweden is not a border country with thousands of them trying to cross illegally.

Swedes aren't inherently fucked in the head, third-world filthy subhumans either.
Whens the last time Swedes hanged people from bridges and beheaded people with chainsaws?
Lesh really fucked up with this comparison.

Every time an illegal, a muslim, or a crazy person rapes, tortures and/or kills innocents, a Democrat gets his or her wings.
How many CRC NRA backers get their wings every time there is a mass shooting at schools, businesses, theaters, etc.?

Aren’t nearly all mass shooters Liberal Loons?
And most of them are being faithfully watched by the FBI as they prepare to commit the acts they commit.

Trust me bud...I used to be just like that, my head was buried deep in my ass....I looked the other way and pretended everything was just fine, if 'it' didn't affect me I didn't give two shits...Then one day I woke the fuck up and decided I'm in this together with millions of my fellow citizens. I should have no allegiance with wetbacks and either should you Gustavo.

Yeah, you're so 'woke' your brain fell out of your head. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Basic at best. I'm not under some mistaken impression that many of my fellow Americans aren't pretty fucking stupid. They are. It's why I prefer to live in rural areas.

And no, the white hate gangs are significantly fewer in number and activity than any other gang. They are not currently the ones stabbing young girls in the street, or abducting, rapnig and killing children. That's all your "immigrant" friends (who aren't really immigrants, but just wandering criminals).

Save the fear mongering. The fact remains that illegal aliens and immigrants in general are LESS likely to engage in violent behavior than citizens.

If you're going to try that "If one illegal does something...that wouldn't have happened if they weren't hear"...apply it to ANY illegal or immigrant. If ONE illegal immigrant Irishman commits a crime...ban all immigrants from Europe.

Down for that?

Why not?
You keep trying to stuff the legal immigrants in there with the illegals.

Again. Illegals are 100 percent criminal. And many, many are violent criminals.

That's why they come illegally. It isn't because our country turns away immigrants. It's because our country turns away criminals.

Members of Cult45 aren't my countrymen. You're a disgrace that should be shunned 24/7.

Translation:

We call them wetbacks.

Don't get it twisted. You call them wetbacks.

Wait so if a Swedish guy kills someone we should ban all Swedish people? If we had that murder wouldn’t have occurred. Isn’t that the “logic” here?

hahahahahaahaha you still don't understand. go fking figure. you are a fking leftist american hater. so snowflake like fk.
I turn on the news all I see , white guy murdered his wife and her kids, white guys kidnapped a girl and killed her parents, a white guy shooting up a school full of kids, where is the rage ?
+14000 killed on average each year illegals have a tiny percentage of the carnage, stop being a racist fuck.

hahahahahaahaha you still don't understand. go fking figure. you are a fking leftist american hater. so snowflake like fk.
I turn on the news all I see , white guy murdered his wife and her kids, white guys kidnapped a girl and killed her parents, a white guy shooting up a school full of kids, where is the rage ?
+14000 killed on average each year illegals have a tiny percentage of the carnage, stop being a racist fuck.
that one illegal kills one american is worse than anything you can post up besides an illegal kills an american. period. our soldiers, cops and border patrol risk their entire lives to save your sorry ass. and that's all you got. loser post.

Translation:

We call them wetbacks.

Don't get it twisted. You call them wetbacks.

Wrong

Yeah, you're so 'woke' your brain fell out of your head. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Basic at best. I'm not under some mistaken impression that many of my fellow Americans aren't pretty fucking stupid. They are. It's why I prefer to live in rural areas.

Oh trust me, many of your fellow Americans ARE fucking stupid....I mean, think about it, how fucking stupid does one have to be to side with illegal, criminal wetbacks over taxpaying REAL Americans?

that one illegal kills one american is worse than anything you can post up besides an illegal kills an american. period. our soldiers, cops and border patrol risk their entire lives to save your sorry ass. and that's all you got. loser post.
Blah bla blah of you were concerned about Americans you would be opening threads about the killing epidemic in the US each year since forever not one killing here and there done by few out of millions of illegals who work their asses or each day to make america the way it is.

Blah bla blah of you were concerned about Americans you would be opening threads about the killing epidemic in the US each year since forever not one killing here and there done by few out of millions of illegals who work their asses or each day to make america the way it is.
shit dude, there are fking 4000 americans shot in chicago every year with between 500 to 900 killed and you all never say one word. You can search in here for the number of posts I have posted stating the lack of attention by BLM and all demolosers. don't go there, the facts won't be your friend.

Last edited:

Bullshit. YOU want to turn away asylum seekers who haven't even committed a misdemeanor.

When you say illegals are 100% criminals then anyone who jaywalks is a criminal, Yes. That's right. Border crossing is NOT a felony.

As far as violence...they are less prone to committing violent acts than your NEIGHBORS are. That's a fact.

Just admit it's their brown skin that bothers you. Be honest for once

nd make no mistake. I think illegal immigration is a problem. It'sa problem because it drives down labor rates and that's pretty much IT. But attacking brown people isn't the answer.

You people don't actually WANT answers. You want to attack brown people

Then go equally hard against people from Europe. You don't

Then go equally hard against people from Europe. You don't
prove I don't.

Bullshit. YOU want to turn away asylum seekers who haven't even committed a misdemeanor.

When you say illegals are 100% criminals then anyone who jaywalks is a criminal, Yes. That's right. Border crossing is NOT a felony.

As far as violence...they are less prone to committing violent acts than your NEIGHBORS are. That's a fact.

Just admit it's their brown skin that bothers you. Be honest for once

nd make no mistake. I think illegal immigration is a problem. It'sa problem because it drives down labor rates and that's pretty much IT. But attacking brown people isn't the answer.

You people don't actually WANT answers. You want to attack brown people
as soon as they cross the border illegally they have committed a felony. You're wrong.

you are too naive to play this game. your facts don't support your position because you don't know what you support. Illegal and legal are two different things and you can't figure that out. so you become a waste of time for all of us intelligent folks in here. go learn yourself something then come back.

shit dude, there are fking 4000 african americans killed in chicago every year and you all never say one word. You can search in here for the number of posts I have posted stating the lack of attention by BLM and all demolosers. don't go there, the facts won't be your friend.
650 killed in chicago...stop lying like your president.
And 99% of illegals are peaceful hard working people...you are just racist and you wanna pick on them.

Oh trust me, many of your fellow Americans ARE fucking stupid....I mean, think about it, how fucking stupid does one have to be to side with illegal, criminal wetbacks over taxpaying REAL Americans?

Look, your fucking Orange leader just threatened violence on the political opposition in this country with his rhetoric. I can be intimidated or ready. I choose ready.

Forum List

Back