Democrats, This Is On YOU! How Much More American Blood Do You Want On Your Hands?

that one illegal kills one american is worse than anything you can post up besides an illegal kills an american. period. our soldiers, cops and border patrol risk their entire lives to save your sorry ass. and that's all you got. loser post.

Then go equally hard against people from Europe. You don't
prove I don't.
You yourself or your ancestors are settlers in this land. Unless if you are a native American then I apologize.

that one illegal kills one american is worse than anything you can post up besides an illegal kills an american. period. our soldiers, cops and border patrol risk their entire lives to save your sorry ass. and that's all you got. loser post.

prove I don't.
You yourself or your ancestors are settlers in this land. Unless if you are a native American then I apologize.
we are? based on what? what europeans came into this country illegally, do you have those stats? please post them. See that's what we do here to educate others at times.

You keep trying to stuff the legal immigrants in there with the illegals.

Again. Illegals are 100 percent criminal. And many, many are violent criminals.

Bullshit. YOU want to turn away asylum seekers who haven't even committed a misdemeanor.

When you say illegals are 100% criminals then anyone who jaywalks is a criminal, Yes. That's right. Border crossing is NOT a felony.

As far as violence...they are less prone to committing violent acts than your NEIGHBORS are. That's a fact.

Just admit it's their brown skin that bothers you. Be honest for once

nd make no mistake. I think illegal immigration is a problem. It'sa problem because it drives down labor rates and that's pretty much IT. But attacking brown people isn't the answer.

You people don't actually WANT answers. You want to attack brown people

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in prison for a first-time offender. Repeat violations are a felony carrying a sentence of up to two years in prison.

prove I don't.
we are? based on what? what europeans came into this country illegally, do you have those stats? please post them. See that's what we do here to educate others at times.
This land belongs to 5he natives...you or your ancestors came here now you wanna deny the opportunity to other humans to survive in better conditions.
Look around you, those who you look down at, work the hardest jobs, to support their poor families.
I have 0 doubt in my mind that you are a racist.

prove I don't.
This land belongs to 5he natives...you or your ancestors came here now you wanna deny the opportunity to other humans to survive in better conditions.
Look around you, those who you look down at, work the hardest jobs, to support their poor families.
they had no ownership of this land just because they were here. they established no government. they established no law. they too were immigrants that wandered in from Asia. So your premise is dead.

prove I don't.

Everyone is welcome here when it's done legally.

EASYT65: I searched for evidence to support your claim and instead of finding something to support you I found this instead~~~~~~~

ICE Is Imprisoning a Record 44,000 People

Congress told the immigration agency to reduce its detentions. Instead, ICE detained more people than ever, The Daily Beast has learned. Where did it find the money?
ICE Is Imprisoning a Record 44,000 People

IG: Trump administration took thousands more migrant children from parents

A government report released Thursday said the Trump administration probably separated thousands more migrant children from their parents at the U.S. border than has previously been made public, but federal efforts to track those children have been so poor that the precise number is unknown.
https://tinyurl.com/y6f7ht34

Rampant Abuses in Immigration Detention Prove ICE Is Rotten to the Core
Last Friday, a Honduran asylum seeker suffered an unthinkable tragedy when she had a stillbirth while in ICE detention in Texas. While the facts of this case are still coming to light, it is only one of many tragic incidents involving immigrants detained by the federal government in recent months.

According to reports, the 24-year-old woman who was six months pregnant had spent days detained in Border Patrol custody before being transferred to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Port Isabel Detention Center in South Texas. From there, she was taken to a hospital where she suffered this terrible trauma.

ICE repeatedly contends that its own inspections ensure adequate oversight and protect the safety and well-being of people in its custody. Based on these reports, and the countless incidents of death, abuse, and mistreatment of those in immigration detention, we know nothing could be further from the truth.

During negotiations over the federal government shutdown, we learned that ICE was detaining over 48,000 people, well over the number permitted under its appropriated funding. We also know that DHS was raiding other federal accounts like FEMA to cover the costs of detaining more immigrants. Given what we know, this unchecked spending and expansion must end.
Rampant Abuses in Immigration Detention Prove ICE Is Rotten to the Core

EASYT65: , I couldn't find the evidence to prove your claims so it's up to you to prove you are not just making things up like Trump does
:)-

53881530_2275180572700674_6235638686625562624_n.jpg

they had no ownership of this land just because they were here. they established no government. they established no law. they too were immigrants that wandered in from Asia. So your premise is dead.

Are you sure you are not talking about the Zionists in the middle east before 1917ad-?
Everything you said fits them like a tee

Are you sure you are not talking about the Zionists in the middle east before 1917ad-?
Everything you said fits them like a tee

It was England that won the war with the Ottoman's , not the Jews.

'HOW MANY MORE?'

Chief Blasts SANCTUARY CITY Policies after illegal immigrant charged with Murder

"The San Jose police chief blasted California’s sanctuary city policies Tuesday after a previously deported illegal immigrant with a long rap sheet was arrested for murder in the brutal stabbing of a 59-year-old woman.

Chief Eddie Garcia said the murder of Bambi Larson, who was killed inside her home Thursday afternoon, demands that police and the county have an honest conversation over the refusal to honor U.S.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer requests for violent criminals.

“This isn’t about politics, this is about public safety,” Garcia said during a press conference Tuesday, during which he also spoke about the arrest of 24-year-old Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza. “He could have been turned over six times.”

THIS is an example of the type of M*er F*ers the Democrats stood with against the American people to shutdown the government so they could ensure the borders stay open, illegal immigration continues, and their criminal sanctuary cities that protected Pieces Of Shite like THIS and FACILITATED his murders of Americans!

The brutal death of Bambi Larson is not a 'crisis' to Democrats. It is not even 'significant'.

So HOW MANY MORE AMERICANS HAVE TO BE MURDERED, DEMOCRATS, BEFORE YOU GIVE A DAMN ENOUGH ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO WANT TO START PROTECTING AND DEFENDING THEM - THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU TO REPRESENT THEM, NOT THE ILLEGALS WHO ARE KILLING YOUR CONSITUENTS?!

Cops blast California sanctuary city policies after previously deported illegal immigrant arrested for murder

Thoughts & Prayers.

Take your sarcasm and shove it up your ass.

prove I don't.
They had their own laws and they had their own political system that the invaders didnt respect. Illegals are here to stay, tough luck, they are humans, they work hard, they contribute we the majority love them. Cry me a river.

You keep trying to stuff the legal immigrants in there with the illegals.

Again. Illegals are 100 percent criminal. And many, many are violent criminals.

Bullshit. YOU want to turn away asylum seekers who haven't even committed a misdemeanor.

When you say illegals are 100% criminals then anyone who jaywalks is a criminal, Yes. That's right. Border crossing is NOT a felony.

As far as violence...they are less prone to committing violent acts than your NEIGHBORS are. That's a fact.

Just admit it's their brown skin that bothers you. Be honest for once

nd make no mistake. I think illegal immigration is a problem. It'sa problem because it drives down labor rates and that's pretty much IT. But attacking brown people isn't the answer.

You people don't actually WANT answers. You want to attack brown people

Are you making the argument that all human traffickers, sex traffickers, murderers, rapists and terrorists are *brown skinned*? Is that why you think I'm racist? I think that speaks more to what you think of brown people, than what I think about them.

I only object to criminals. I have no problem with *brown skinned* people completely supplanting *white skinned* people in the US. My own children are brown, as are my grandchildren.

All non criminal, of course. Though I don't expect you to believe that. You seem to think you can't have one without the other.

Last edited:

prove I don't.
Indians were settlers here too. They didn't just spring up from the earth.

And they hunted many animals to extinction, and committed genocide upon one another for millenia before we ever arrived.

prove I don't.
Indians were settlers here too. They didn't just spring up from the earth.

And they hunted many animals to extinction, and committed genocide upon one another for millenia before we ever arrived.
So now other brown people have a revived let them leave in gods land, plenty of resources and space...dont be greedy and selfish.

Are you making the argument that all human traffickers, sex traffickers, murderers, rapists and terrorists

That's NOT who illegal aliens are moron.

In fact there's LESS of that among them than among American citizens.

So what do we do? Kick Americans out of the country? Of course you don't want to do that and neither do I.

Here's the facts and I've said it a million times before. They come here for the jobs. Most of them are good hard working people. THEY are not the problem.

The fact that they work under the table and drive down wages is the problem. As people they're as good or better than your friggin neighbors. I know. I have worked beside and with them and had many as friends. They're people. Just like you and me (although less bigoted than you)

So yea, there is a problem. DO you really want to fix it? GREAT. Let's go after the businesses that take advantage of them to drive OUR wages down. Really make it hurt. HEAVY fines...jail time,

THEY are the ones causing the problem.

But you don't actually want to fix the problem do you. You want to punish those brown folks...and lie about them to do it

upload_2019-3-14_20-36-30.jpeg

The above states are the states with the most illegal aliens present.
This does not include those in these states incarcerated in federal prisons

Forum List

Back