One Of The People Pelosi Stood With During The Shutdown Just Killed In Gunfight w/Cops

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
NO SANCTUARY FOR YOU NOW --

Thrice-deported illegal immigrant killed in cop gunfight was arrested before

"The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam."

No 4th time deportation for this would-be Cop Killer...no Sanctuary City to save his ass...yet no having to climb OVER any wall for this guy - instead he's going y feet UNDER.

Pelosi and the Democrats must be sad - they just lost a voter for the 2020 elections!

Man who shot at California cop previously deported, arrested but cops wouldn't honor ICE detainer, feds say

And what good would an ICE detainer have been?
Not only are ICE detainers illegal because they are blanket and not individual, but also require local police to enforce federal laws, which is against the law.
But clearly since ICE did detain and deport this guy before, ICE was useless.
Instead of deporting him, he should have been incarcerated.
And since ICE does not and can not incarcerate long term, they are useless and should hardly be bothered with.

Not only are ICE detainers illegal because they are blanket and not individual, but also require local police to enforce federal laws, which is against the law.
And since ICE does not and can not incarcerate long term, they are useless and should hardly be bothered with.
^^^^enemy of the people

That is horseshit. It's not like feds just let murderers walk because murder is a state crime thats ludicrous.

Detainers do work, ICE can get them out of the country, which you do not want.

We get it you dont care about Americans safety as long as you can get potential Hispanic votes...you're fucking disgusting

Welcome to another edition of Mexicans Behaving Badly.

Any time, anywhere, a Mexican behaves badly, Fox News will be there to tell you all about it. With doom music.

I wonder why minorities refuse to vote Republican? It's a real mystery.

Any time, anywhere, a Mexican behaves badly, Fox News will be there to tell you all about it. With doom music.

Vote Republican, you fucking sp*cs!

They have to when the left claims there are no criminals and they are peaceful lovely people.

And dont get me started on the lynch mobs If you've ever used the word ****** or made a joke about any protected class

He says after watching WEEKS of DIMocrats pound the right over a FAKE HATE CRIME.

You're such a fucking putz

That is horseshit. It's not like feds just let murderers walk because murder is a state crime thats ludicrous.

We get it you dont care about Americans safety as long as you can get potential Hispanic votes...you're fucking disgusting

Yes, ICE can not enforce any state or municipal law, and that is why they deported this murderer before, and were responsible for the murders he committed later.
Detainers do not at all work, because getting someone out of the country temporarily does not help at all.

Clearly there is no legal authority for ICE, and they serve no purpose unless the person is wanted in another country.
If a person commits a crime here, they need to be incarcerated here, so that they can't just cross the border and do it again.
Deporting does nothing good at all.
It only harms innocent people, and prevents incarceration of the guilty.

Look. Take me to the border and take my cuffs off. Tell me to go home.lock the little chain link gate with the razor on top and tell fat boy and partner to keep an eye out for me.
I will. I'll rob a liquor store in Mejico, hire a ride to Arizona. and be "home" in LA within 36 hours
Wall
See one here. THAT's a wall !
f6d4ad1b-2d3c-4c7c-b515-cd9eb66d3dbf.jpg

Cons are such liars . Cities will turn over to ice if there’s felonies involved.

And yet a big part of why Republicans are so afraid of minorities is that they are terrified that they will vote Dem.

When do you suppose they'll realize that they are MAKING that happen...

NO SANCTUARY FOR YOU NOW --

Thrice-deported illegal immigrant killed in cop gunfight was arrested before

"The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam."

No 4th time deportation for this would-be Cop Killer...no Sanctuary City to save his ass...yet no having to climb OVER any wall for this guy - instead he's going y feet UNDER.

Pelosi and the Democrats must be sad - they just lost a voter for the 2020 elections!

Man who shot at California cop previously deported, arrested but cops wouldn't honor ICE detainer, feds say

Thank you Mrs. deputy.

We will incarcerate him to your fucking house, where YOU will be responsible for him. If he escapes from your residence, you will serve his time in a federal fuck me in the ass prison.

All on your fucking dime, not mine. Sound good?

Yes, ICE can not enforce any state or municipal law, and that is why they deported this murderer before, and were responsible for the murders he committed later.
Detainers do not at all work, because getting someone out of the country temporarily does not help at all.

Clearly there is no legal authority for ICE, and they serve no purpose unless the person is wanted in another country.
If a person commits a crime here, they need to be incarcerated here, so that they can't just cross the border and do it again.
Deporting does nothing good at all.
It only harms innocent people, and prevents incarceration of the guilty.

It does help, but will be much more effective with a wall and more agents and more tech.Also we need to send them back to their home countries not just juarez. And if they committed murder we should just execute them, that solves all the issues

Forum List

Back