Eight border wall prototypes worth about $400,000 apiece to be taken down in California

• Banned
"If there were no other reason to save these prototypes, they should be saved to form the entirety of the Trump Presidential Library." - Coulter

The one thing we know trump is good at is giving enormous amounts of money to the 1-2% that he took away from the rest of us. Dumb ass deal maker turned down $25 BILLION and has parlayed that down to zip.

They were prototypes ya fuken idgets!!!
I've made countless prototypes parts for the Shuttle Program as well as the F-22.
And guess what? They all end up on a shelf somewhere with a tag on em collecting dust.

Taken down because an actual wall is being put up there...no doubt the leftist OP I have on ignore left that out.

Orange squatter in the WH twiitted a photo of his big beautiful wall being built. Only problem is, its actually a photo of repairs being made to existing wall.

Not that it matters but trump has also said its finished and Mexico paid for it.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/trump-tweets-misleading-pictures-of-border-wall/

Trump Bragged That He "Just Built" Some Border Wall With Old Footage, So That's Awkward

Taken down because an actual wall is being put up there...no doubt the leftist OP I have on ignore left that out.

Orange squatter in the WH twiitted a photo of his big beautiful wall being built. Only problem is, its actually a photo of repairs being made to existing wall.

Not that it matters but trump has also said its finished and Mexico paid for it.

Trump Bragged That He "Just Built" Some Border Wall With Old Footage, So That's Awkward

So replacing an inadequate flimsy piece of shit with a 30ft barrier isnt building the wall?
You're some kind of stupid.....

The eight border-wall prototypes President Donald Trump inspected during a visit to California in March are going to be torn down to make way for a second barrier separating California and Mexico, the U.S. Department of Customs and Border Protection said Friday.

Trump's wall prototypes to come down along US-Mexico border

First paragraph.

I've made countless prototypes parts for the Shuttle Program as well as the F-22.
And guess what? They all end up on a shelf somewhere with a tag on em collecting dust.

Coming back to this post ...

He says he has "made countless prototypes parts for the Shuttle Program as well as the F-22". Never mind that its flat out impossible for this one person to make COUNTLESS, his posts indicate that itss sfar more likely that he has swept the floor countless times.

IMO, the point of the OP is that the orange dunderhead has spent billions and has nothing to show for it. And now he plans to STEAL billions - just too get his worthless vanity wall.

He says he has "made countless prototypes parts for the Shuttle Program as well as the F-22". Never mind that its flat out impossible for this one person to make COUNTLESS, his posts indicate that itss sfar more likely that he has swept the floor countless times.

IMO, the point of the OP is that the orange dunderhead has spent billions and has nothing to show for it. And now he plans to STEAL billions - just too get his worthless vanity wall.

Hello Mr literal.
I've made more than I can count over the years.
Prototypes by their very definition are not meant to be an end product and wont be used.
Thank you for your concern Mr Literal but you can be assured we have things well under control.

It is the equivalent of Lego blocks for Trump..

It is the equivalent of Lego blocks for Trump..

No,they're prototypes.
Do you know anything about the process of developing new tech?
Apparently you dont,do you think Ford throws the first designed engine in a new car? Of course not,they have to build multiple designs until they get it right.
But then you never buy the first run new car.Unless you're a moron.

How many of you smart ass self-righteous fuckers did something and had to do it over again. How many of you are divorced and how many time. For example.

"If at first, you don't succeed, try again."I would fault the engineers and not Trump. Democrats are of no help. Worthless waste of money to pay their salary. If they had secured the border on their watch, Trump would not be having to deal with it. MAFA

For reasons that I do not understand, you are blaming democrats for "not securing the border". I find this amusing because only Congress can authorize money to do that, and the republicans have been in control of that as much, or more, than the democrats. If you are blaming it on democratic presidents, why are you letting Both Bush's off the hook, not to mention Reagan, who signed an amnesty law? Looking at the bigger picture, why are you not blaming Trump, who promised in his campaign to deport 12 million illegals in the first 2 years after being elected? Finally, it is perfectly clear that Trump created the "border crisis" as a political tool to scare people like you into electing him. If he did not have the Latinos to scare you, he would simply have had to create a Muslim terrorist crisis instead. In fact, he did that for a while, but soon discovered that the "clock boy" wasn't scary enough.

Forum List

Back