One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen: the "Trump Death Clock" in Times Square

Triggered, are we?

Yeah, yeah, as a matter of fact I am "triggered" and in fact if I could be alone in a room with one of these non-humans they would be in big trouble.

This is one of the most vile things I have ever seen your side of the aisle do. I truly hope there will end up being a huge price for this.
people all over the country are getting sick of dem crap ! even in california ! US Republicans win upset victory in California congressional race

And of all places, Times Square !

Was it Trump's fault that the subway system, which an MIT study declared "seeded" the outbreak in NYC, was not closed down ?

Was it Trump's fault that nursing homes in New York were FORCED AGAINST THEIR WILL, to accept Covid patients ?

Leftist snark at its finest. Thank god leftists always project, it is their own death timer right there.

Trump 2020!

Triggered, are we?

Yeah, yeah, as a matter of fact I am "triggered" and in fact if I could be alone in a room with one of these non-humans they would be in big trouble.

This is one of the most vile things I have ever seen your side of the aisle do. I truly hope there will end up being a huge price for this.
:lol:

Internet Tough Guy is sobbing over Trump being held accountable for his incompetence, but has no tears for all the military deaths also caused by Trump’s incompetence. Or the stock market crash due to Trump’s incompetence. Or the $4T Trump added to the debt before this pandemic. Or the fact that Iran is now on the fast track for building nukes because of Trump.

Keep crying bitch.

Triggered, are we?

Internet Tough Guy is sobbing over Trump being held accountable for his incompetence, but has no tears for all the military deaths also caused by Trump’s incompetence. Or the stock market crash due to Trump’s incompetence. Or the $4T Trump added to the debt before this pandemic. Or the fact that Iran is now on the fast track for building nukes because of Trump.

Keep crying bitch.

Synth is back with it's usual diversionary content free responses.

Triggered, are we?

Keep crying bitch.

Synth is back with it's usual diversionary content free responses.
Plenty of content. Which do you want to defend:

Trump/Republicans adding $4T to the debt?

Trump letting Iran off the hook?

Wow! Quoting Twitter for pertinent fact based political content is like quoting the wall of a truck
stop bathroom for the sex habits and preferences of local high school girls.

Triggered, are we?

Keep crying bitch.

It's unfortunate there is so much stupidity and ignorance on your side of the aisle. It doesn't take a lot of inteligence to see where the true fault lies in this crisis, but it does take at least some intelligence.
If you're incapable of reading, I would suggest going with some audio/visual assistance.

Trump letting Iran off the hook?
Oh...you must be one of those dopes that think Iran could be trusted to follow the dictates of
the sham Kerry/Obama nuclear deal.

And let me preemptively stop you from spouting off bullshit about Iran subjecting themselves to inspections
by outside agencies. It was a feature of the deal that Iran could not be inspected unless they were notified in advance and granted permission to visit.

Wow! Such strenuous fool proof requirements!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back