One of the biggest GOPee lies: calling Trumpf a billionaire

This guy pizzes other people's money away like a reverse glutton. Meanwhile, he needed to take a reality show just to keep bread on the table during one of his many, many huuuge bankruptcies. I know billionaires and Trumpf is no billionaire. He's as bankrupt as his morals. Needs rehab for his OPM habit.
Did you used to be a republican?

No,
This guy pizzes other people's money away like a reverse glutton. Meanwhile, he needed to take a reality show just to keep bread on the table during one of his many, many huuuge bankruptcies. I know billionaires and Trumpf is no billionaire. He's as bankrupt as his morals. Needs rehab for his OPM habit.
I'm just successful at what I do.

I'd be doubtful of that

Donald Trump is probably not sent by God to save us from hilly. But no one can prove it.

Gawker?

Politico?

not places I would go for financial information

No thanks, I'll go with Forbes

No,
thanks

I was just wondering b/c we are getting near the season where leftist filth join the board and claim they used to be reps and troll the board with utter nonsense and lies.

but you're just a normal troll, so :welcome:

No,
thanks

I was just wondering b/c we are getting near the season where leftist filth join the board and claim they used to be reps and troll the board with utter nonsense and lies.

I wouldn't make any bets on her being normal

You know billionaires my ass.......and Forbes said he's worth 4 billion....deal.with it

No,
thanks

I wouldn't make any bets on her being normal
normal troll

not normal

Proof the Trump isn't a billionaire?

None
Nada
Zippo

Forum List

Back