One of the biggest GOPee lies: calling Trumpf a billionaire

Outrun My Gun

Jul 22, 2016
This guy pizzes other people's money away like a reverse glutton. Meanwhile, he needed to take a reality show just to keep bread on the table during one of his many, many huuuge bankruptcies. I know billionaires and Trumpf is no billionaire. He's as bankrupt as his morals. Needs rehab for his OPM habit.

This guy pizzes other people's money away like a reverse glutton. Meanwhile, he needed to take a reality show just to keep bread on the table during one of his many, many huuuge bankruptcies. I know billionaires and Trumpf is no billionaire. He's as bankrupt as his morals. Needs rehab for his OPM habit.

Time to go back under your rock.

Time to go back under your rock.
Time for you to tell me how good my balls smell to you.

Stfu...Sigourney Weaver is speaking about climate change. She is an expert. Weaver...it rhymes with Beaver....yo.

I was misquoted. He only has $557m, excluding property his does not own, which is nearly all of it. Shady accounting underpins Trump’s wealth

an income of $557 million, not total worth

th

Yeah, I knew you'd say that. I highly doubt it's income. Subtract his DEBT payments and even lower.

Forum List

Back