One of my friends should have known better not to put this statement on Facebook

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"I am buying cooked seafood which cost $50 and then I see a woman with a EBT card getting the same thing I paid for with food stamps. People on welfare should not be allowed to get cooked seafood with Food stamps"

I agree 100% but I would never put this on facebook LOL

"I am buying cooked seafood which cost $50 and then I see a woman with a EBT card getting the same thing I paid for with food stamps. People on welfare should not be allowed to get cooked seafood with Food stamps"

I have to agree.

They should be supplied with C-Rats, or mre's in today's lingo. Fuck giving these parasites money. Supply the food directly. That would inspire many of these wastes of skin to become valuable citizens, rather than dependant civilians.

How did people react?

it pissed off some of his relatives and friends. One friend said.......""Oh so people on welfare just supposed to eat scraps?"

I see his point because I am not able to buy seafood that often so if I saw a person with a EBT card who has the obvious unemployed look, then I would be annoyed too"

lol

They should be supplied with C-Rats, or mre's in today's lingo. Fuck giving these parasites money. Supply the food directly. That would inspire many of these wastes of skin to become valuable citizens, rather than dependant civilians.

For him to post about it I am thinking it was some ghetto looking chick who don't have the employed look

Create a list of approved foods and then watch out for the wave of people who support it while saying govt should get out of our lives.

That's the answer. Maybe just beans and water will work.

Kinda hard to believe considering some of the stuff you've posted in here about yourself.

Another piece of peach pie?

Kinda hard to believe considering some of the stuff you've posted in here about yourself.

Facebook is where my family and friends are retard

Facebook is where my family and friends are retard
Sadly... I believe you...

Forum List

Back