One more Russian's here..

In Russia freedom is more likely to be regulated in public by the public than law enforcement. Law enforcement usually is only concerned with serious crime, unless they are looking for bribe money. In USA law enforcement are control freaks who want to control all freedoms in public. American cops make up their own laws to push and boss Americans around. Try to record them in public with your cell phone and you might get arrested, charged with made up offenses. If you are black you might get shot just for being black.

Lol ... You know about as much about America (at least where I live) as I do Russia ... But thanks for your input anyway.

For instance ... Law enforcement is mostly local and not federal.
We don't even have police where I live ... Just Sheriff's Deputies (and the sheriff is elected, not appointed).

Federal agents ... I have only met a few ... And they were nice.

Youtube has endless video's of local sheriff departments and police violating peoples rights. Just look up first amendment audits. Chances are you don't even know your rights. You probably think a cop can stop you and demand you identify yourself. You would probably open your wallet and show them your ID. If you were videoing them and they told you to stop you would do as ordered.

If a cop demands I.D., you damn well better show it to him tout de suite. That's the law. Anywhere.
No, it is not. You are wrong. Police can only demand ID if they can articulate that they suspect you of committing a crime. The key word is "articulate". They must have evidence or reasonable suspicion of you committing a specific crime.
Millions upon millions of dollars have been awarded to citizens for being forced to ID illegally and have their name entered into a publically accessible system associated with criminals and lawbreakers merely on the whim of some bored or poorly trained deputy or cop.
Ever found yourself face down on the pavement with a knee on your back after being drug through the window of your car for refusing your ID to a big, ol' Alabama deputy? I have. And if you complain he'll say you were speeding or littering. So next time you're stopped and roll your window down and some bear says, "You in a heap o' trouble, boy," you better comply.

Truth there. I found that out the hard way, long ago.

Can't say that I blame them though: They have to work with the most low-life shitheads on the planet.

What exactly are the freedoms you think you have that I don't?
As far as I know there are strict regulating of having own vegetable gardens while nobody would say a word about it here.
One of my acquaintance was not allowed to paint a fence. Looks insane for me.
And he told me also that he got to jail for not returning a book to a library though he did. And he spent more than a day there until they found out the mistake. But anyway how can a person get to a jail for such a significant thing like a book? Even if he didn't return let him pay a fine!
Police shooting just in case... that is what I never accept.
If I wish my pool to stay unlearned and be suitable for turtles I am free to do it while in the USA my acquaintance was forced to clean it.

I like US citizens may travel without visa 166 countries while only 149 for Russians.

And we are more free to do some crazy things like that

Weather it is good or not who knows. You are accustomed to live like you do while we like we do...
But I do really often hear that we are more free here than people in USA and EU

In Russia freedom is more likely to be regulated in public by the public than law enforcement. Law enforcement usually is only concerned with serious crime, unless they are looking for bribe money. In USA law enforcement are control freaks who want to control all freedoms in public. American cops make up their own laws to push and boss Americans around. Try to record them in public with your cell phone and you might get arrested, charged with made up offenses. If you are black you might get shot just for being black.

Lol ... You know about as much about America (at least where I live) as I do Russia ... But thanks for your input anyway.

We don't even have police where I live ... Just Sheriff's Deputies (and the sheriff is elected, not appointed).

Youtube has endless video's of local sheriff departments and police violating peoples rights. Just look up first amendment audits. Chances are you don't even know your rights. You probably think a cop can stop you and demand you identify yourself. You would probably open your wallet and show them your ID. If you were videoing them and they told you to stop you would do as ordered.

If a cop demands I.D., you damn well better show it to him tout de suite. That's the law. Anywhere.
No, it is not. You are wrong. Police can only demand ID if they can articulate that they suspect you of committing a crime. The key word is "articulate". They must have evidence or reasonable suspicion of you committing a specific crime.
Millions upon millions of dollars have been awarded to citizens for being forced to ID illegally and have their name entered into a publically accessible system associated with criminals and lawbreakers merely on the whim of some bored or poorly trained deputy or cop.

Never watched an episode of Live PD? I guarantee you that if you don't have some form of identification, they will hold you until they figure out who you are. And lying to the police and giving them a fictitious name will get you thrown in the hoosegow pretty quick.
They can demand ID if you are suspected of a specific crime or you are operating a motor vehicle.

What exactly are the freedoms you think you have that I don't?
As far as I know there are strict regulating of having own vegetable gardens while nobody would say a word about it here.
And he told me also that he got to jail for not returning a book to a library though he did. And he spent more than a day there until they found out the mistake. But anyway how can a person get to a jail for such a significant thing like a book? Even if he didn't return let him pay a fine!
If I wish my pool to stay unlearned and be suitable for turtles I am free to do it while in the USA my acquaintance was forced to clean it.

I like US citizens may travel without visa 166 countries while only 149 for Russians.

Weather it is good or not who knows. You are accustomed to live like you do while we like we do...

Sounds as though you live in utopia, Ivan.

I can but why shall I lie?

I figured that would be your answer. Do you think Putin is wrong to support Assad?
Assad is legally chosen president of Syria.
Under his ruling his country was o e of the most developed in the region and it was secular, where different confessions could live in peace. Until fed by USA and their allies Saudi started wave of middle eastern revolutions which led to millions of suffering people, Iraq and Lybia collapse...
Of course I do like Russia supporting Syria.
All those lies about Assad and Putin is nothing but propaganda.

Ever found yourself face down on the pavement with a knee on your back after being drug through the window of your car for refusing your ID to a big, ol' Alabama deputy? I have. And if you complain he'll say you were speeding or littering. So next time you're stopped and roll your window down and some bear says, "You in a heap o' trouble, boy," you better comply.
You agree to your license/carry ID and provide it to law enforcement when you obtain a license. Not providing ID when driving a motor vehicle is evidence of committing a crime, hence, legal reason to detain or arrest.

I figured that would be your answer. Do you think Putin is wrong to support Assad?
Under his ruling his country was o e of the most developed in the region and it was secular, where different confessions could live in peace. Until fed by USA and their allies Saudi started wave of middle eastern revolutions which led to millions of suffering people, Iraq and Lybia collapse...

Well don't blame us. Syria didn't turn into a war zone until Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton got into power. Their inept leadership allowed ISIS to form and spread throughout Syria and Iraq. It wasn't until Trump was elected that we put a stop to them.

Our troops are not over there to depose Assad, we went there for the sole purpose of eradicating ISIS which we've pretty much done, with or without the help of the Russians.

Unfortunately for Assad, he thinks that using chemical weapons against civilians is acceptable, which no country on this earth will stand for.

Not utopia, Sam, we do have a lot of wrong. As well as you do and any other people in other countries.

But there are many wrong thoughts about Russia and freedom among those who never been there..

Like I said, if Russia is so free, why aren't people falling all over themselves to go there to live? There are millions of war refugees and they all seem to go to European countries, or come here.

Assad is worse than his father, who was a murderous butcher. Then again, so is Putin.
Just words repeated from propaganda mass media without any proves
Got it! Just propaganda. Thanks for the explanation.
Find last speeches of Nebenzya in UN Security Council and you will know a lot about lies of western authorities about gas attacks in Syria and about London case with Skripals

Well don't blame us. Syria didn't turn into a war zone until Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton got into power. Their inept leadership allowed ISIS to form and spread throughout Syria and Iraq. It wasn't until Trump was elected that we put a stop to them.

Our troops are not over there to depose Assad, we went there for the sole purpose of eradicating ISIS which we've pretty much done, with or without the help of the Russians.

Unfortunately for Assad, he thinks that using chemical weapons against civilians is acceptable, which no country on this earth will stand for.
While USA "fought" ISIS it grew until got 70% of Syrian territory.
After Russia was officially asked by Syria to help it was almost terminated within a year.
USA declare they are fighting ISIS but support ISIS affiliated terroristic organizations and strike against Syrian army.
If USA which is an occupant in Syria left the country Syria would be cleared of terrorism in a month.

Not utopia, Sam, we do have a lot of wrong. As well as you do and any other people in other countries.

But there are many wrong thoughts about Russia and freedom among those who never been there..

Like I said, if Russia is so free, why aren't people falling all over themselves to go there to live? There are millions of war refugees and they all seem to go to European countries, or come here.
A lot of people come to live in Russia.
Yes , not as much as those to the US

While USA "fought" ISIS it grew until got 70% of Syrian territory.
After Russia was officially asked by Syria to help it was almost terminated within a year.
USA declare they are fighting ISIS but support ISIS affiliated terroristic organizations and strike against Syrian army.
If USA which is an occupant in Syria left the country Syria would be cleared of terrorism in a month.

Bullshit. We made very little headway in defeating ISIS under the previous President Obama. They even spread throughout Iraq while Obama was President. But after Donald trump was elected and In only one short year, ISIS was all but eradicated in both Syria and Iraq. Were there any Russian troops in Iraq, fighting ISIS? None that I know of.

These maps show how drastically ISIS territory has shrunk since its peak

59ef62deddd063d34a8b654b-480-360.png

If you look at the map, you'll see how the Syrian city of Raqqa was once an ISIS stronghold. It was US-backed troops with our resources that eliminated them and freed the city.

U.S.-Backed Forces Begin Assault on Raqqa, ISIS Stronghold in Syria

A lot of the things you mention ... I have heard of ... But it's not the kind of regulation you are thinking of.

There are what we call ... HOA's (home owner's associations) that regulate activity within their own neighborhoods.
Such activity can include all sorts of things ... House type, out buildings, fence types (colors) vegetable gardens ... Just about anything.
But ... Those are agreements people sign when they choose to purchase property within the boundaries of the HOA.

They are not standard law ... They are a contract between residents within a certain neighborhood.
My neighbors are wildlife and don't complain much.

As for jail time for an overdue library book ... Sounds ridiculous.
If the person was thrown in jail ... It was for more than an overdue library book.
Now it is possible that person caught a case of the ass with the officer ... Said some stupid shit ... And the cop cuffed and stuffed him for being a dick.

The pool ... That could be an issue specific to certain regions.
It could also be a provision in a HOA.

Most of time when a home owner is required to treat a pool ... It is because we have monster mosquitos here and they can carry the West Nile Virus.
Sometimes there are ordinances that forbid stagnant water ... Like an untreated pool with no pumps running.
But ... You can still have a pond on your property for turtles, fish, snakes, beavers, ducks, water birds and alligators.

We don't have much snow where I live ... But we have mud.

And lots of water ...

DSC1344.jpg

LouisianaSwampBeauty.jpg

Besides that, you aren't a citizen of THIS country, you little shit. I don't go telling YOU what to do in your country, do I? Maybe us Americans should be more concerned about what you are doing over there in your little shit hole?
What a pity to see nice face at the avatar and to realize that this person is being killed with own bile from inside.

That's exactly typical behavior of an American as I supposed. Thanks for proving my assumption.

Americans don't take insults well, Ivan. Maybe you should take that into consideration in future posts.

Besides that, you aren't a citizen of THIS country, you little shit. I don't go telling YOU what to do in your country, do I? Maybe us Americans should be more concerned about what you are doing over there in your little shit hole?
What a pity to see nice face at the avatar and to realize that this person is being killed with own bile from inside.

That's exactly typical behavior of an American as I supposed. Thanks for proving my assumption.

Americans don't take insults well, Ivan. Maybe you should take that into consideration in future posts.
Eugene, be nice to the Americans, don't make them cry.

Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven

Russians aren't half as good as North Koreans as far as insulting Americans ... :thup:
It must suck to come in so far behind the Rocket Man and a country of peasants.

Forum List

Back