One more Russian's here..

Funny to read this because all Americans and Europeans here in Russia after staying here for long say that we are free here unlike usa where almost every simple step is regulated

I am not going to argue with the idea the government here attempts to regulate everything the idiots will allow them to.
I am just pointing out where some of us don't approve of that ... And will do what we can to object.

Allowing more regulation certainly wouldn't address what you identify as people having a problem with too much regulation.
You are not free to do all the things I am free to do ... No matter how you attempt to pose an argument.

I don't go telling YOU what to do in your country, do I?
You can't be serious. :booze:

Don't tell, you are one of those who blame Russians for getting Trump elected . . . is that correct? :badgrin:
Nope, I am one of those who condemns US hegemony and recognizes that it is done in my name.

Our entire foreign policy boils down to telling other people what to do in their country.

Nope, I am one of those who condemns US hegemony and recognizes that it is done in my name.

Our entire foreign policy boils down to telling other people what to do in their country.

That's a downfall associated with "policy" or governance.

I am not an isolationist ... And likewise enjoy the opportunity to travel and experience what foreign countries have to offer.
I am never as impressed with their governance as I am with the People and their ability to be hospitable.

I admit you may be right but could you give examples?

I am free to walk to corner of the room I am sitting in, grab a shotgun, hook up the RV to the truck, drive 210 miles (across a state border) to 1300 acres of private land, put on camo, load the firearm and chase a wild turkey around ... Stopping only for snacks and fuel ... Can you do that?

Last edited:
I admit you may be right but could you give examples?

I am free to walk to corner of the room I am sitting in, grab a shotgun, hook up the RV to the truck, drive 420 miles (across a state border) to 1300 acres of private land, put on camo, load the firearm and chase a wild turkey around ... Stopping only for snacks and fuel ... Can you do that?

Many my friends do it. But I simply don't like hunting..
Instagram post by @tor20103 • Jan 7, 2016 at 12:49pm UTC
Instagram post by @tor20103 • Jan 10, 2016 at 11:41am UTC
My cousin

Last edited:

There are a whole lot of things in my description that didn't involve shooting something.
I was asking you if you were as free to do all those things as I am right now.

The fact I can is a product of where I live, as well as the freedoms and opportunities I enjoy because of that.

Edit:
It's really all how you look at things.
In any case your answer would have been "yes" ...
Unless you are somehow barred from getting on plane, flying here, and getting in the truck with me*

*With the exception I would have to print an out of state hunting license for you (regulation and conservation).

Last edited:
BlackSand
I am free to walk to corner of the room I am sitting in, csnnot grab a shotgun as I don't own it like many my friends do.
What is RV?
I can get to my truck, drive 100 km to get to taiga or 600 km if I wish to get to neighbouring Khabarovsky region. I don't own 1300 acres of land but I am free to go to any place of endless Siberian taiga , of course I can put on camo, load the firearm and chase wild pheasants, goats, boars or someone else around ... Stopping only for snacks and fuel ...

There are a whole lot of things in my description that didn't involve shooting something.
I was asking you if you were as free to do all those things as I am right now.

The fact I can is a product of where I live, as well as the freedoms and opportunities I enjoy because of that.

Edit:
It's really all how you look at things.
In any case your answer would have been "yes" ...
Unless you are somehow barred from getting on plane, flying here, and getting in the truck with me*

*With the exception I would have to print an out of state hunting license for you (regulation and conservation).

Why am I barred from getting on plane for flying to the US?
Anyone may do it!

As for hunting here we don't have problems to do it. But there are seasons when hunting for some certain animals is forbidden due to save their population

The only stereotypes of Russians I have is based on the Russians I've known personally. All three could drink me under the table even though I outweighed each of them by 40 to 50 lbs. So that is my Russian stereotype: you guys can drink!
I almost don't drink.
But I do agree that foreigners mostly cannot drink.

Why Marathon?
Are you a runner?
Yes I've run 20 marathons and even tho I'm old, I still run them. Distance running is a solitary sport but marathon day is exciting and I always meet very interesting people.

The only stereotypes of Russians I have is based on the Russians I've known personally. All three could drink me under the table even though I outweighed each of them by 40 to 50 lbs. So that is my Russian stereotype: you guys can drink!
I almost don't drink.

Why Marathon?
Are you a runner?
Yes I've run 20 marathons and even tho I'm old, I still run them. Distance running is a solitary sport but marathon day is exciting and I always meet very interesting people.

And I am marathon swimmer.
On 30 of June will swim here
The Daily News of Open Water Swimming: Amur Bay International Swim Hits Russian Shores
Marathon swim across Amur Bay in Vladivostok

And also preparing for Iron Man...

I almost don't drink.

Why Marathon?
Are you a runner?

The Daily News of Open Water Swimming: Amur Bay International Swim Hits Russian Shores

12 km swim? Wow. Have you done that before? I've toyed with the idea of an Iron man, I know I could do the run and bike portions but swimming is my weakness. I can swim but not nearly efficiently enough for an Iron man.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Our "terrible international policy" resulted in freeing tens of millions from the boot of Soviet tyranny.
"Resulted freeing from Soviet tyranny" and changed it for american one? Right you are!
Eastern Europe from 1990s, Western from 1945 now depends on USA. They are now your vassals without own army, with american one in their lands. But at least they live more or less comfortable.
But "your countries" in Latin America, Asia and Africa suffer from poverty and even hunger being blood-sucked by your corporations.

I do understand that here we have american try to conquer the whole planet, but your authorities' ideology is nazist like - golden billion.
That is well noticed in many your Holywood movies when some limited group of people live rich while the rest majority suffers hardly surviving and working for others' wealth.

Soviets built industry all over the world and the only thing they asked is to be ally and sometimes to have place for military base...but why they did it? They had to protect against aggressive west!
The brightest example is Afghanistan. USSR built a lot there, USA created terroristic groups, made USSR leave and did nothing for Afghans after that.

I have no problem with you being here as long as you're not a hacker or a recruiter for Putin's bullshit.
All that spy fairy tales about russian hackers are new stereotypes about Russia. A result of western propaganda. Your mass media is a tool for controlling minds of citizens and they succeed.
Funny to see how you tell me not to provide Putin's bullshit and eat with pleasure shit of your authorities. I do understand own shit doesn't stink.

I wonder why America interests you, why speaking English interests you?
Not just USA. I am interested in many things. Here I get info about the USA and your points of view on different subjects.

What's your real name, "Eugene"? Are you aware that in spycraft you can't lose your temper and out yourself like you just did?
lol.gif
Stick with the script like the rest of your comrades here and pretend you aren't trying to turn our own mushheads into useful idiots. Your Russia is a third-world shithole full of drunken sheep who can barely feed themselves while Putin is worth $100B. The world you're hooked into involves you eventually getting dosed with poison or sent to a gulag if you make a another mistake like you just did with me so maybe you should consider a different career path.

Last edited:
Besides that, you aren't a citizen of THIS country, you little shit. I don't go telling YOU what to do in your country, do I? Maybe us Americans should be more concerned about what you are doing over there in your little shit hole?
What a pity to see nice face at the avatar and to realize that this person is being killed with own bile from inside.

That's exactly typical behavior of an American as I supposed. Thanks for proving my assumption.

Ya blew your cover again, "Eugene"...bad bowl of borscht or has your minder hanged himself already?
lol.gif

12 km swim? Wow. Have you done that before? I've toyed with the idea of an Iron man, I know I could do the run and bike portions but swimming is my weakness. I can swim but not nearly efficiently enough for an Iron man.

"Eugene" here is trying to move from FSB cadet to a GRU operative but he ain't got the chops for it....too angry...probably already a chronic drug abuser....roid rage or meth.

Welcome to the board. One thing I can say about Russians, they make some pretty decent guns. Two of the guns in my collection are a WW2 Mosin-Nagant M-38 in 7.62X51, and this Kalashnikov.

ak1.jpg
I don't like weapon. Though while serving in army I was good in shooting.

I know weapon for Americans is a kind of holy icon. There are many guys like that here too.

But I respect mind more. Brain is much stronger than any weapon. One should understand where to run and whom to shoot not just do what everyone does.

Anyone in the US can own a firearm, provided they're of age, not a felon, or a crazy doper. Even though your government doesn't allow most people to own personal weapons, that doesn't mean they haven't exported hundred of millions of rifles and pistols throughout the world. In this country alone, there are an estimated 7-10 million Simonov carbines that came from communist countries like Russia, Romania, and China. We were buying them by the crate back in the early 1990's for $50 apiece.

There are also something like 200 million of Mikhail Kalashnikov’s AK-47 variants worldwide. Just about every former Soviet country manufactured them for export and the world is flooded with them.

There are also millions of Mosin-Nagant rifles, Nagant and Makarov pistols, and Dragunov SVD rifles in this country. Personally, I disagree with Obama's and Trump's sanctions against the import of Russian weapons and ammunition. It's just driven the prices up.
And their women want to still act like women, not lesbians.

Anyone may do it!

As for hunting here we don't have problems to do it. But there are seasons when hunting for some certain animals is forbidden due to save their population

That's what I am talking about ... I didn't say you were barred.
I only stated that if you for some reason were, it would negate your ability to (some people are not allowed to fly here ... more government regulation).

There are license fees here for hunting ... But some of those fees goes towards wildlife management (conservation).
I didn't suggest that you have a problem hunting ... I just asked if you had the same freedoms I do.

I understand you may not have the land ... But we have Wildlife Management Areas (WMA's ... large segments of public land) here were anyone can hunt.
I don't like hunting in WMA's ... Too many rules, regulations, hunters and enforcement agents.

What is RV?

A RV is a Recreational Vehicle ... In this case a place to sleep, cook, shower, watch television, drink whiskey and whatnot.
And ... You could still come even if you didn't want to hunt ... Bring your camo and a camera.

I almost don't drink.

Why Marathon?
Are you a runner?

I was going in for swimming in childhood. Didn't do any sport for 25 years and started swimming and running a year ago.
I takes me 1min 06sec fo swim 100m, 22min for 1500m.
Last September I swam 5,7km open water swim and it took 1hour 32min
Big_Stone: Move 1:33 ч. Плавание в открытом водоеме
5.7 km Swim Activity on September 13, 2017 by Eugene Z. on Strava

Anyone may do it!

That's what I am talking about ... I didn't say you were barred.
I only stated that if you for some reason were, it would negate your ability to (some people are not allowed to fly here ... more government regulation).

There are license fees here for hunting ... But some of those fees goes towards wildlife management (conservation).
I didn't suggest that you have a problem hunting ... I just asked if you had the same freedoms I do.

I understand you may not have the land ... But we have Wildlife Management Areas (WMA's ... large segments of public land) here were anyone can hunt.
I don't like hunting in WMA's ... Too many rules, regulations, hunters and enforcement agents.

What is RV?

A RV is a Recreational Vehicle ... In this case a place to sleep, cook, shower, watch television, drink whiskey and whatnot.
And ... You could still come even if you didn't want to hunt ... Bring your camo and a camera.

I asked you if you can mention some general freedoms you suppose me not to have...

It seems you in USA have more restrictions than we here

I asked you if you can mention some general freedoms you suppose me not to have...

It seems you in USA have more restrictions than we here

I wouldn't know what your freedoms are ... I don't study Russian domestic policy.

You seem to suggest there is some kind of significant difference ... I suggested we could think the same about you.
Since you are just as free to own firearms, travel, and enjoy the same opportunities ... I cannot see were you are saying we are any different than you.

If we have the same freedoms ... That certainly wouldn't mean you are any better.
What exactly are the freedoms you think you have that I don't?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back