One Hundred Cats Removed From Hoarder's Residence

Poor babies. :( Thank God for these men and women who do what they can to help them though and the kittens were so cute. :) (Their little mews are fatal on the scale of cuteness. XD)

Anyone heard from Penelope today?

No, I put her on ignore a long time ago.

I remember the one where their goats ate the house.

They were eating the insulation and got right into the house; it's true about goats eating really anything.

Btw, you made me think of this video. :badgrin:

I love cats so much, but I would never take in more than I could handle and this is incredibly heartbreaking. Poor kitties. I'm glad that most of them were okay though.

We got one of our rescue dogs from an elderly couple who were hoarding more than 200.....after they were found out, they made a run for it in an RV with dozens more.

It's one thing to have a lot of animals and be able to take proper care of them.
It's something different to hoard them like newspaper or magazines.

It's definitely cruel. My post was an actual headline for a newspaper article I read many years ago - to which my immediate reaction was: DUH!

I used to live in an alley where a lot of the residents had "indoor-outdoor" cats where the owners let the cats out at night to do cat things, and there were also numerous stray cats as well.

Never had any problem with any of the felines at all. I think they were good for the neighborhood by keeping the rat population down.

Forum List

Back