Once again the NYT's an anonymous source... Rosenstein wears a wire to trap Trump!

As I said earlier, I suspect Trump is the anonymous sources, he obviously didn't do it alone, but the OPT ED and now this both mentioning the 25th, way too obvious.

If it's true fire the SOB, I said long ago he was a weasel and shouldn't be trusted

isn't the NYT's fake news? DJT says it is. LOL

You already posted that at least once and you obviously missed where I said "if it's true..."

Now cease

I just wanted to restate it, if its true, kind of like the Bible, only parts of it are true, only what serves one at a specific time.

Go to the religious forum if you want to discuss the Bible

Cease

Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment
So according to an anonymous source (AGAIN will they ever realize how stupid this is?) now says
Rosenstein said he'd wear a wire in a meeting with Trump so he could use it to invoke the 25th amendment!

Now as much as most of us despise the politicization of the FBI i.e. text messages, FISA warrants, etc...
this is really stupid and I really really hope no dumb ass Trump supporter thinking it would be helpful did this
"anonymous source".

So I'm going on the record here that even though I'm a Trump supporter I do NOT believe this NYT story for a minute!
You are a peddler of anonymous sources yourself, hypocrite.

As I said earlier, I suspect Trump is the anonymous sources, he obviously didn't do it alone, but the OPT ED and now this both mentioning the 25th, way too obvious.
Makes sense. Drumpf knows his followers are pretty much brain dead and will fall for anything. I dont think he realized this was going to confuse the hell out of them though. A dem witch hunt led by republicans. In this case a republican he appointed.

I think the NYT is trying to bait the president to fire a Rosenstein.

He should for other reasons, but he should state that they will investigate the allegation as the NYT is fake news.

Then after the election fire him

I don't see this as Trump doing anything...I see it as the NYT's
roasting Rosenstein.

I've read where the DOJ is going to release those documents, unredacted.
Where Trump personally, instructed Rosenstein to do so.

I kinda believe the NYT's is creating an atmosphere of Rosenstein
being the chief crook and ragging on him for giving into the President.

They want him to take the brunt of the criticism/blame.

Whatever, it's going to be a tweet-filled weekend. The Prez can now
walk over to the DOJ and oust Rosenstein or possibly suspend him from
his duties if he desires.

It's certainly going to put Dr Ford and her bullshit on page 10.

There's never a dull moment. The Donald is something...isn't he?

inaccurate and factually incorrect is what Rosenstein says....

Here's what I see... a set up! to Frame rosenstein so Trump can get rid of him, replace him with a crony, so the new person over Mueller refuses to give the Russian investigation report to the Senate and Congress......

We are headed to civil war.... if that happens.

the set up is with the anonymous,first grade level op ed... which in no way was rosenstein, he is a much better writer and would not have been so partisan and vague in it if it were him... he's ruled out.... but they can claim it was him, with the mention of the 25th amendment.... and you Trumpsters believe every lie that's told by Trump....

to Frame rosenstein so Trump can get rid of him

Yep.

I don't see this as Trump doing anything...I see it as the NYT's
roasting Rosenstein.

I've read where the DOJ is going to release those documents, unredacted.
Where Trump personally, instructed Rosenstein to do so.

I kinda believe the NYT's is creating an atmosphere of Rosenstein
being the chief crook and ragging on him for giving into the President.

They want him to take the brunt of the criticism/blame.

Whatever, it's going to be a tweet-filled weekend. The Prez can now
walk over to the DOJ and oust Rosenstein or possibly suspend him from
his duties if he desires.

It's certainly going to put Dr Ford and her bullshit on page 10.

There's never a dull moment. The Donald is something...isn't he?

Yes from one who wants the term limits for Potus to end. Trump is behind this just like the OP ED.

I think the NYT is trying to bait the president to fire a Rosenstein.

He should for other reasons, but he should state that they will investigate the allegation as the NYT is fake news.

Then after the election fire him

why should he? What has he done? He helped him get rid of Comey.

If it's true fire the SOB, I said long ago he was a weasel and shouldn't be trusted

You already posted that at least once and you obviously missed where I said "if it's true..."

Now cease
You are getting kind of touchy there arent you? :laugh:
It's so gawd dam un true it's viral down the face of TWITTER dumb ass.....

upload_2018-9-21_12-51-41.png

HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU NEED LMFAO

Top newsView all
Link to headline article
NYT: Rosenstein discussed invoking 25th amendment to out TrumpAccording to reporting from the New York Times, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein discussed invoking the 25th amendment to oust President Donald Trump…

MSNBC
Sep 21, 2018
Search results

1. The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 12m12 minutes ago
    Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein discussed wearing a wire to record @realDonaldTrump and volunteered to recruit cabinet officials to potentially remove him office.

51 replies112 retweets122 likes

2. InfowarsNews‏ @PrisonPlanetTV 1m1 minute ago
    DRUDGE SIREN: Rosenstein Launches Failed 25th Amendment Coup Against Trump

0:51
    Rosenstein Launches Failed 25th Amendment Coup Against Trump
    Rosenstein's been caught in an attempt to launch a coup against President Trump, with members of his cabinet, which included a plan to wear a wire while discussing the 25th Amendment removal process.
    1 reply3 retweets4 likes

3. Washington Post‏Verified account @washingtonpost 9m9 minutes ago
    The account paints Rosenstein as so concerned in the wake of Trump’s firing of then-FBI director James Comey that he contemplated secretly recording conversations with Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. Rosenstein denied the account.

17 replies19 retweets43 likes

Show this thread

4. Tea Party‏ @TeaPartyOrg 12m12 minutes ago
    SHOCK REVELATION: ROD ROSENSTEIN Wanted to Wear Wire – Plotted to Remove Trump

2 replies10 retweets

Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

WASHINGTON — The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

View attachment 217775

and you haven't figured out the censorship and lies to get Trump out!!

he was working with Sessions on a coup to use the 25th amendment against TRUMP thi sis what they were scheming pos traitor bastards!!!

THEY have been PLOTTING all along don't you all get it WAKE UP
Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein are part of "The Insurance Policy"

Now cease

View attachment 217787

Top newsView all
Link to headline article
NYT: Rosenstein discussed invoking 25th amendment to out TrumpAccording to reporting from the New York Times, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein discussed invoking the 25th amendment to oust President Donald Trump…

MSNBC
Sep 21, 2018
Search results

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein discussed wearing a wire to record @realDonaldTrump and volunteered to recruit cabinet officials to potentially remove him office.

Rosenstein's been caught in an attempt to launch a coup against President Trump, with members of his cabinet, which included a plan to wear a wire while discussing the 25th Amendment removal process.
    1 reply3 retweets4 likes

The account paints Rosenstein as so concerned in the wake of Trump’s firing of then-FBI director James Comey that he contemplated secretly recording conversations with Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. Rosenstein denied the account.

Show this thread

2 replies10 retweets
Didnt Drumpf appoint Rosenstein?

Now cease

View attachment 217787

Top newsView all
Link to headline article

MSNBC
Sep 21, 2018
Search results

1 reply3 retweets4 likes

Show this thread

2 replies10 retweets
Didnt Drumpf appoint Rosenstein?

yup ...

Forum List

Back