Left intend to impeach Kavanaugh if they get the seats in November

They want to impeach everyone they don't like or who is not agreeing with them.

If that is the standard, why stop there, and not impeach Thomas, and then all other conservative justices.

If that is the standard, why stop there, and not impeach Thomas, and then all other conservative justices.
Good idea. Now that Trump has made a complete mockery of our government and institutions, that might be on the table.

Good idea. Now that Trump has made a complete mockery of our government and institutions, that might be on the table.
How?
Be precise.

Why don't the State of Maryland or Ford just sue him in court?

Snicker...…………….

Snicker...…………….
What? Stay on topic plz.

Sure, thats what you lefties would love to do. Just like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Chavez did it.

Isn't interesting how they're all leftist dictators?

Sure, thats what you lefties would love to do. Just like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Chavez did it.

Isn't interesting how they're all leftist dictators?
They never imeached any Judges. Did they even have something like a Supreme Court? Too stupid. :cuckoo:

Snicker...…………….
What? Stay on topic plz.

I am ON topic since this the heading from the link:

"The Case for Impeaching Kavanaugh
If the Democrats win the House this fall, they can investigate the charges against him, should he be confirmed."

bolding mine

Opinion | The Case for Impeaching Kavanaugh

It's so damn ridiculous. The left are nothing more than children fighting over toys. MINE MINE MINE

Our nation is doomed if these nutjobs ever get a full grip on power. They have jumped the shark completely
Their List Is Growing:

Trump
Kavanaugh
Pence
McConnell

Rather than coming up with a platform and a message for the mid-terms they are consumed with exacting their 2016 revenge on Trump, his associates, his nominees, and any and all Republicans that stand with the President. Consumed with hate, trying to tear down America not make it great again - 24/7.

Feinstein's deplorable 11th-hour stunt where she threw Ford under the bus to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation at any cost was the perfect reality campaign ad for the GOP - thanks, Diane!

It's so damn ridiculous. The left are nothing more than children fighting over toys. MINE MINE MINE

Our nation is doomed if these nutjobs ever get a full grip on power. They have jumped the shark completely

These commies think they will have more power than they actually will. No supreme court justice has been removed as a result of impeachment. Kavanaugh will be no different. The first thing they need to do is read the Constitution, a judge cannot be removed while under good behavior, which means he'll have to screw up after taking his oath to even be eligible for any congressional actions.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

They are going to impeach Kavanagh. For what exactly??

The story of a fifteen year old girl who couldn't remember the party or anyone who was at the party??

No witnesses. No proof?? Hell Judge was there but he was so drunk he couldn't remember anything.

Good luck with that piece of lunacy.

"The Case for Impeaching Kavanaugh
If the Democrats win the House this fall, they can investigate the charges against him, should he be confirmed."

Kavanaugh was investigated ...several times by the FBI and more thoroughly when he was investigated for his security clearance.

The victim never wanted this to go public, demanded to not be identified, never pressed charges, never had any intention of doing so, still does not, had no desire to testify, there is no evidence to suggest she does now except her willingness to delay while demanding to control the conditions in which she might testify.

I fully expect her and her lawyer to hand Grassley a set of questions on Monday THEY came up with over the weekend, telling him 'THESE are the ONLY questions the Senate can ask me'!

The accusation against Kavanaugh is unfounded, unsubstantiated - zero evidence. Her recollection of the events have proven to be untrustworthy. The individuals she identified as witnesses have declared this incident never happened.

She demands Kavanaugh have his right to face his accuser be stripped from him.

Once again, typing slowly so even the slowest snowflake can keep up, the FBI - not anyone else - has declared they have no intention of investigating Kavanaugh AGAIN, that this accusation is not one for the FBI but is one that should be handled by the LOCAL police. Snowflakes declaring if Kavanaugh does not demand the FBI investigate or if the GOP do not force the FBI to investigate then Kavanaugh is obviously 'guilty' are complete and utter morons!

I am sure the Democrats who publicly declared the day after Trump was elected President that they were / are 100% committed to obstructing everything Trump tries to accomplish during his Presidency will make removing Kavanaugh from the USSC their #2 biggest item on their 'To-Do' List, the 1st being to Impeach Trump to complete their political coup, evidence of any wrong-doing or not!

You do realize that the dems have to have something on Kav that is impeachable right? From what I hear the guy has been squeaky clean. :laugh:

Forum List

Back