‘On My Behalf’

One thing that should be understood is that there is NOTHING that Obama could do that would meet with the approval of the right wingers.

However, what I find so funny is the fear of Obama that is on display every day.
He is raising to much money, campaigning to much etc etc.

You would think that with the quality of the Rethug candidate and the brillance of the candidates ideas concerning the economy and all, that you Rethugs could care less what Obama does or does not do.

You Rethugs should be able to win the election just on the virtue of your "ideas" and "plans". Whatever they are. Right?

Don't worry about Obama. He is just the magic Negro.

Here's the bottom line stupid.. The country is much worse off than it was four years ago.. Everything costs MORE and... "It's still the economy and we're not stupid."

The country is much worse off than it was four years ago..

I hate to tell you this, seeing as how you might not understand, being as dumb as a box of rocks,
but where I live, the economy is definitely better. Problem is there are more skilled trade jobs going unfilled than there are skilled trade workers.

And I am definitely better off right this moment than I was 4 years ago. My investments came back, my houses quit falling in value, my wife got a big raise. I can cover my kids with insurance a while longer.
Interest rates on mortgages is great, money to borrow is available. What's the problem?

Sorry your job and investments are failing you and your life sucks. Maybe it is the pity party you support. You know, pity the Rethugs. Thats all you folks have. Pity. No ideas worth a shit. No vision other than cutting taxes on the ultra rich. Is that really what you think will get mittens elected. More tax cuts for the richest? Not a chance.

Everything costs MORE and...

Worth pointing out this lie again. Mortgage money does not cost more, Houses do not cost more.
Cars about the same. Food is relatively flat, natural gas prices are down. Oil is up. Clothes are down.
Electronics are flat.

You want to try again? And feel free to explain what category of prices YOU think the POTUS controls.

The country is much worse off than it was four years ago..

I hate to tell you this, seeing as how you might not understand, being as dumb as a box of rocks,
but where I live, the economy is definitely better. Problem is there are more skilled trade jobs going unfilled than there are skilled trade workers.

And I am definitely better off right this moment than I was 4 years ago. My investments came back, my houses quit falling in value, my wife got a big raise. I can cover my kids with insurance a while longer.
Interest rates on mortgages is great, money to borrow is available. What's the problem?

Sorry your job and investments are failing you and your life sucks. Maybe it is the pity party you support. You know, pity the Rethugs. Thats all you folks have. Pity. No ideas worth a shit. No vision other than cutting taxes on the ultra rich. Is that really what you think will get mittens elected. More tax cuts for the richest? Not a chance.

so, because life is good for you, fuck the rest of us, eh?

Typical libtard.

Obama is an American.

those soldiers fight on behalf of the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Its as simple as that.

he was being humble and you guys try to smear it into something else.

Its why your party is dying

I just now saw the video on the evening news. As an avowed anti-Obamite, I must admit the impression I got was that he said this as someone who lives in the U.S. and acknowledges and appreciates the sacrifices of military personel. In other words he said it as a U.S. resident, not a U.S. President.

Still, he's a shifty fucker and I can't wait until he's gone gone gone from the White House..

Yeah. Thats the way I took it as well.

Shifty fucker?? You bet. Shyster big time.

One thing that should be understood is that there is NOTHING that Obama could do that would meet with the approval of the right wingers.

However, what I find so funny is the fear of Obama that is on display every day.
He is raising to much money, campaigning to much etc etc.

You would think that with the quality of the Rethug candidate and the brillance of the candidates ideas concerning the economy and all, that you Rethugs could care less what Obama does or does not do.

You Rethugs should be able to win the election just on the virtue of your "ideas" and "plans". Whatever they are. Right?

Don't worry about Obama. He is just the magic Negro.
People who can't defend Obama's policies always claim opposition to them is driven by racism.

My gawd. With everything going on in the world, the right decided to run THIS faux outrage up their bent flagpoles?
TRANSLATION:

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

The man does love himself.....

So does America.

Cuz he's created jobs and improved the economy.

Check out my sig links and then tell us -

WTF have the pubs done?

Not a damn thing.

Yes, he does. Its call narcissism.

I dont love him...and a good deal of America doesn't either.

I have sigs turned off...

narcissism? like baby bush putting on flight gear and pretending "mission accomplished"?

no one running for president doesn't think highly of himself.

this thread is more obama deranged idiocy.

Forum List

Back