‘On My Behalf’

The man does love himself.....

So does America.

Cuz he's created jobs and improved the economy.

Check out my sig links and then tell us -

WTF have the pubs done?

Not a damn thing.

Yes, he does. Its call narcissism.

I dont love him...and a good deal of America doesn't either.

I have sigs turned off...

I truly feel that his "I,me, myself and I" reflects narcissism because he has used those terms on every occasion imaginable.

One doesn't get the feeling whatsoever that he is giving you a "heartfelt moment into his soul " because Obama always makes "the<insert any issue> about himself

Last edited:
Almost drove off the rode when I heard that arrogant, self-obsessed, inappropriate 'stuff' on the radio.

‘On My Behalf’ | The Weekly Standard

Mr. Obama’s statement today is a marvel:

“I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I talked to friends and family and neighbors, when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together; when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don't ask, don't tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.”​
Mr, President, you stupid bastard. They are NOT fighting on your behalf. The oath they swore was to the Constitution, not Obama.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.​

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

‘On My Behalf’ | The Weekly Standard

Mr. Obama’s statement today is a marvel:

“I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I talked to friends and family and neighbors, when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together; when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don't ask, don't tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.”​
Mr, President, you stupid bastard. They are NOT fighting on your behalf. The oath they swore was to the Constitution, not Obama.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.​

you have to forgive him he is just a* empty suit *that says what his puppet masters tell him to .

Shouldn't you "conservatives" be used-to-that, by now??

323.png

cheneysbushpuppet.gif

So y'all don't recognize our President is the Commander In Chief of our military? And you call yourselves Americans.

What he said is factually true. He's the one who sends them out there but that's a FACT the rw refuses to recognize.

Funny that they didn't feel that way when bush went to war with an innocent country, killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

But, hey, that's different.

Idiots.

yep! and bypasses congress to do it..

Doesn't OUR military fight on ALL of our behalf?

Just like marriage is one o' those "private"-institutions, for "conservatives'"-benefit....they must (also) be convinced the U.S. Military is fighting, exclusively, for those beneficiaries of Judeo-Christian "values"; present-day Knights Templar, if you will.​

So y'all don't recognize our President is the Commander In Chief of our military? And you call yourselves Americans.

What he said is factually true. He's the one who sends them out there but that's a FACT the rw refuses to recognize.

Funny that they didn't feel that way when bush went to war with an innocent country, killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

....After he RAN from the primary-target!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Big "surprise", huh??

werent-soldiers.jpg

The man does love himself.....

So does America.

WTF have the pubs done?

Not a damn thing.

You've heard-o'-that, huh??

bushsuckerpunch.gif

"He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

So does America.

WTF have the pubs done?

Not a damn thing.

I dont love him...and a good deal of America doesn't either.

I have sigs turned off...

I truly feel that his "I,me, myself and I" reflects narcissism because he has used those terms on every occasion imaginable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3xfT0c99g]Bush Dictator - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back