‘On My Behalf’

Almost drove off the rode when I heard that arrogant, self-obsessed, inappropriate 'stuff' on the radio.
.....And, too-late for Porky Limbaugh to have one o' his.....

....SHIT-FITS!!!!!

limbaugh-crying.png

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif

So does America.

Cuz he's created jobs and improved the economy.

Check out my sig links and then tell us -

WTF have the pubs done?

Not a damn thing.
Get a grip retard!!

Obama isn't God.

I know you think he is a deity; but he isn't. :cuckoo:

Obama is providing food, clothing and shelter for many of these guys - and for everyone in their neighborhood - and he simply requires their vote and maybe a little obfuscation on an internet forum once and a while in exchange.

And don't forget that he is going to pay for our gas and our mortgages! Praise him... not!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Immie

I just now saw the video on the evening news. As an avowed anti-Obamite, I must admit the impression I got was that he said this as someone who lives in the U.S. and acknowledges and appreciates the sacrifices of military personel. In other words he said it as a U.S. resident, not a U.S. President.

Still, he's a shifty fucker and I can't wait until he's gone gone gone from the White House..

I just now saw the video on the evening news. As an avowed anti-Obamite, I must admit the impression I got was that he said this as someone who lives in the U.S. and acknowledges and appreciates the sacrifices of military personel. In other words he said it as a U.S. resident, not a U.S. President.

Still, he's a shifty fucker and I can't wait until he's gone gone gone from the White House..

It looks like he said it more as "Campaigner In Chief".

Drudge has a headline up that his announcement netted him one million dollars in 90 minutes.

Yup CIC with Obama takes on a whole different meaning.

:eusa_whistle:

Mr. Fingerpaints seems to have posted quite a lot, but as usual it is not worth reading his little preschool art project posts. Too bad he refuses to grow up and post like a big boy.

Drudge has a headline up that his announcement netted him one million dollars in 90 minutes.

Good point. As natural, relaxed, and ad-lib as he may have appeared.. he really is such a scripted teleprompter pre-write. I should have known better. LOL.

Good point. As natural, relaxed, and ad-lib as he may have appeared.. he really is such a scripted teleprompter pre-write. I should have known better. LOL.

Interesting reactions on it. Gawker for example is calling it bullshit because the President also said that it was still a States issue.

The exact words to describe the President's position used by Gawker are these.

Top Stories

Barack Obama's Bullshit Gay Marriage Announcement
civil rights
By John Cook
May 9, 2012 4:15 PM
223,117 1,529

Barack Obama’s Bullshit Gay Marriage Announcement

The key language in the ABC News write-up is this:

The president stressed that this is a personal position, and that he still supports the concept of states deciding the issue on their own.

And a little further on their very blunt criticism of the President.
That is a half-assed, cowardly cop-out

Barack Obama's Bullshit Gay Marriage Announcement

ETA: This is much like "voting present" on other issues. And what is excellent for our side is this "short sightedness" when he attempts to please one group while not thinking of how another part of his base might be affected.

Much like when he angered the unions over the Keystone Pipeline by trying to appease environmental groups.

Last edited:
So y'all don't recognize our President is the Commander In Chief of our military? And you call yourselves Americans.

What he said is factually true. He's the one who sends them out there but that's a FACT the rw refuses to recognize.

Funny that they didn't feel that way when bush went to war with an innocent country, killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

But, hey, that's different.

Idiots.
When did Bush say the military serves him personally?

So does America.

Cuz he's created jobs and improved the economy.

Check out my sig links and then tell us -

WTF have the pubs done?

Not a damn thing.
Get a grip retard!!

Obama isn't God.

I know you think he is a deity; but he isn't. :cuckoo:

Obama is providing food, clothing and shelter for many of these guys - and for everyone in their neighborhood - and he simply requires their vote and maybe a little obfuscation on an internet forum once and a while in exchange.
obama_xerxes3.jpg

One thing that should be understood is that there is NOTHING that Obama could do that would meet with the approval of the right wingers.

However, what I find so funny is the fear of Obama that is on display every day.
He is raising to much money, campaigning to much etc etc.

You would think that with the quality of the Rethug candidate and the brillance of the candidates ideas concerning the economy and all, that you Rethugs could care less what Obama does or does not do.

You Rethugs should be able to win the election just on the virtue of your "ideas" and "plans". Whatever they are. Right?

Don't worry about Obama. He is just the magic Negro.

Forum List

Back