On listening to Fox on my car radio

These children have been coached by the left and manipulated. Their honest fear and anger is being channeled to leftist programs. They do not see that they are being made into prey.
These kids found out the world doesn't turn on a dime because they want it to. The kids traveling to Tallahassee to demand the legislature ban guns found out any gun debate was barred from that session. LOL. Actually, I feel bad for the kids being used as pawns by the Leftists.

Well, back on topic. It looks like we all agree that Fox is a disgrace for picking on these youngsters.

We all agree that leftists who facilitate school shootings by advertising the "no gun zone" status of schools while refusing to exert any control over their violent *victim status* killer groups (daca, muslims, the mentally ill), should be locked up.

"while refusing to exert any control over their violent *victim status* killer groups (daca, muslims, the mentally ill), should be locked up."

Yes the mentally ill should be locked up, Leftism is a mental illness so locking up all Leftists would be a great benefit to all of Western society.

Also if we use Leftist Logic about this they effectively want ALL guns banned to prevent these school shootings, so that should mean they should agree that when there is another terrorist attack by the Islamists that ALL Muslims should be deported and banned from Western nations, they say it is the GUNS that are the problem, so they should agree that it is the MUSLIMS who are the problem.

But but but oh wait....that's right I forgot it's White Christians who are to blame for Kebabs doing terrorist attacks :eusa_doh:
And your racism relates to the Florida school shooting in which way ?

On listening to Fox on my car radio

Thank goodness that Fox is bringing enlightenment to the benighted savages of the UK. There is hope for their souls.

david-livingstone-scottish-missionary-19th-century.jpg

Well, back on topic. It looks like we all agree that Fox is a disgrace for picking on these youngsters.

We all agree that leftists who facilitate school shootings by advertising the "no gun zone" status of schools while refusing to exert any control over their violent *victim status* killer groups (daca, muslims, the mentally ill), should be locked up.

"while refusing to exert any control over their violent *victim status* killer groups (daca, muslims, the mentally ill), should be locked up."

Yes the mentally ill should be locked up, Leftism is a mental illness so locking up all Leftists would be a great benefit to all of Western society.

Also if we use Leftist Logic about this they effectively want ALL guns banned to prevent these school shootings, so that should mean they should agree that when there is another terrorist attack by the Islamists that ALL Muslims should be deported and banned from Western nations, they say it is the GUNS that are the problem, so they should agree that it is the MUSLIMS who are the problem.

But but but oh wait....that's right I forgot it's White Christians who are to blame for Kebabs doing terrorist attacks :eusa_doh:

The same way your faggoty Limeyness does.

Don't things happen in the UK, brah? Y U so all up in 'Merica's bidness?

Nothing racist in my comments, the Anti-Gun fanatics blame the gun for the shootings Leftists say ban all guns to prevent further shootings, so when the Kebabs do a terror attack all Kebabs should be banned to prevent further terror attacks.

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE:

Quit paying your township the confiscatory fees of school taxes only to get a shit-filled education. Talk to your neighbors and organize.

Take your damn kid out of public school and use the money to put him/her in private school where there is real competition for your business, and your kid gets a GOOD education in the process.

OR

Home-school your children.

The borough can't go after everyone with their money grubbing hands. Time to shut the government out of education, time to shut the government out of risking your kid's lives.

All teachers at any Government run school are all in the Teaching Unions which have always been Left-Wing no matter what nation they are in. These Leftist teachers do not care that much about education as in education, they are against children Thinking For Themselves, they encourage Group Think and they care greatly about Indoctrinating the children in Leftist causes, this is why these teenagers are SJWs they will be completely useless to society, they are geared to be Professional Protestors and Agitators. The SJWs are not designed to contribute to society, they are designed to disrupt and more fragment society and that's what the Left in general is about, DESTROYING SOCIETY.

Teachers in Private Schools are radically different, they are not Leftist, they are more interested in encouraging students to have an Independent Thought Process, to think for themselves and also the teachers encourage actual debate, also in Private Schools they formulate their OWN Curriculum and not a State Mandated Curriculum. Privavte Schools are the best, all my family have always been privately educated, my own children also will be privately educated and all of my friends have been privately educated that includes my English friends in London, all privately educated and not one Far Left SJW Professional Protestors and Agitator produced, but many doctors, architects, civil engineers, graphic designers, two documentary film director/producers, a novelist, several historians among others.

It's why leftists despise private schools. The children are out of their grasp

I have no problem with private schools

I just don't want my tax dollars supporting them

It looks like they have identified a new threat to America.
The survivors of the Florida school massacre.

The narrative runs as follows......

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

My money is on Friday at the latest.

CNN, MSNBC using Florida teens as anti-Trump propaganda pawns

It's breath-taking isn't it. You think Fake Fox News and their followers have sunken to as low as you can get, then they dig though to the bottom of a manure factory in China. These people, and let's be honest we're using the term 'people' loosely here, have no bottom. To try to demonize children who are outraged and terrified after 17 of their friends and classmates are killed in a slaughter at their school is one of those unspeakable things you'd think no living human soul could do. But Fake Fox News, the GOP, Lying Donold and their followers are doing just that.

These people live in another universe, we need to just break the country up and let these flesh eaters go have their zombie utopia by themselves. They are disgusting people.
Another liberal making hay out of dead children for political points. Fuck you.

It looks like they have identified a new threat to America.
The survivors of the Florida school massacre.

The narrative runs as follows......

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

My money is on Friday at the latest.

CNN, MSNBC using Florida teens as anti-Trump propaganda pawns

It's breath-taking isn't it. You think Fake Fox News and their followers have sunken to as low as you can get, then they dig though to the bottom of a manure factory in China. These people, and let's be honest we're using the term 'people' loosely here, have no bottom. To try to demonize children who are outraged and terrified after 17 of their friends and classmates are killed in a slaughter at their school is one of those unspeakable things you'd think no living human soul could do. But Fake Fox News, the GOP, Lying Donold and their followers are doing just that.

These people live in another universe, we need to just break the country up and let these flesh eaters go have their zombie utopia by themselves. They are disgusting people.
Another liberal making hay out of dead children for political points. Fuck you.
Fox is hardly liberal in its approach.

Liberals pretend to care about kids being killed in schools but they fight tooth and nail for a womans "right" to do this to her unborn child:

Liberal's preferred tools to kill kids:

25.jpg

Why isn't there a STOOPID button in this forum?

Because with liberals like you here we'd wear it out and cause the site to crash.

The truth stings a bit,doesn't it? Abortion isn't pretty, it's baby killing. Just not with an AR-15.

These children have been coached by the left and manipulated. Their honest fear and anger is being channeled to leftist programs. They do not see that they are being made into prey.
They need to be destroyed before they can vote.
Send them back to school ?

The left advocates killing them in the womb...if they manage to survive that they use them as tools
My God, you're stupid.

Personal attacks without a substantive argument is an indication of getting pwned.

The left advocates killing them in the womb...if they manage to survive that they use them as tools
My God, you're stupid.

Personal attacks without a substantive argument is an indication of getting pwned.
She has provided ample evidence on this board.

She provided nothing. All she said was that the poster was "stupid."

That's not proof, that's personal attack. Learn the difference.

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you

when you post shit like that, YOU are using them. :itsok:

get a grip, dumbo...

these kids are affected and righteously advocating for themselves.

adults who agree with them are eagerly backing them up, as they should.

that's what politics is supposed to be all about.

and it's not just "leftists" so get your head out of your partisan ass.

your attempt to shame them is a typical bully tactic.

that is, a tactic of one who is losing the argument. :lame2:

Fox goes from bad to worse. I am struck by the change in tone when they interview sympathetic or non sympathetic guests.

I was listening to the Tucker Carlson show a couple of days ago and he had Katie Hopkins on. She is a UK troll who makes a living from saying shocking things which arent really shocking.

The topic of conversation was the UK govt banning an extreme right wing loon.

Carlson was keen to make the point that this piece of trash was banned but hate preachers arent.
Hopkins was ushered on to agree with him.

They had a cosy 5 minutes discussing political correctness and the death of the white race.

But none of it is true.

List of people banned from entering the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

As you can see the Uk has banned individuals from all over the world.

Now a decent researcher or producer would have spotted the idiocy of the conversation and put a stop to it. Maybe Fox is shit because they arent prepared to hire decent people. Or decent people arent prepared to work for Fox.

But there you go. A falsified vision of the UK has been peddled to American viewers.

Fox goes from bad to worse. I am struck by the change in tone when they interview sympathetic or non sympathetic guests.

I was listening to the Tucker Carlson show a couple of days ago and he had Katie Hopkins on. She is a UK troll who makes a living from saying shocking things which arent really shocking.

The topic of conversation was the UK govt banning an extreme right wing loon.

Carlson was keen to make the point that this piece of trash was banned but hate preachers arent.
Hopkins was ushered on to agree with him.

They had a cosy 5 minutes discussing political correctness and the death of the white race.

But none of it is true.

List of people banned from entering the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

As you can see the Uk has banned individuals from all over the world.

Now a decent researcher or producer would have spotted the idiocy of the conversation and put a stop to it. Maybe Fox is shit because they arent prepared to hire decent people. Or decent people arent prepared to work for Fox.

But there you go. A falsified vision of the UK has been peddled to American viewers.
Quit lying, Tammy. We allow in Islamic hate preachers, and we allow those already living here carte Blanche to preach hate, bigotry, homophobia and misogyny in our cities.

Pakistani 'hate preacher' who glorifies Islamist murder welcomed by Archbishop of Canterbury
Preacher and fellow cleric hailed murderer of liberal Pakistani politician as holy warrior.

mohammad-naqib-ur-rehman-meets-justin-welby.jpg

Mohammad Naqib ur Rehman meets Justin Welby, Archbishop of CanterburyTwitter
British authorities have been criticised for allowing two Pakistani clerics who led praise for an Islamist assassin to visit the UK on a seven-week preaching tour.

On Saturday (16 July), Muhammad Naqib ur Rehman and Hassan Haseeb ur Rehman arrived at London's Heathrow Airport for a tour of mosques in cities including Birmingham, Leeds and Newcastle.

Pakistani 'hate preacher' who glorifies Islamist murder welcomed by Archbishop of Canterbury

We even welcome back Isis Jihadis to live among us. You don’t get more hateful than an Isis Jihadi.
Oh, and welcome back :wink:

when you post shit like that, YOU are using them. :itsok:

get a grip, dumbo...

these kids are affected and righteously advocating for themselves.

adults who agree with them are eagerly backing them up, as they should.

that's what politics is supposed to be all about.

and it's not just "leftists" so get your head out of your partisan ass.

your attempt to shame them is a typical bully tactic.

that is, a tactic of one who is losing the argument. :lame2:

What a bunch of moronic drivel...RaviVali You have so many taking points in that I wouldn't know where to begin

Last edited:
Can you back up this bit of libtard insanity with a link?

I'm willing to bet that thought is a product of your dreams (wet or otherwise)

My God, you're stupid.

Does the left support abortion? My God, you're stupid

Forum List

Back