On listening to Fox on my car radio

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
It looks like they have identified a new threat to America.
The survivors of the Florida school massacre.

The narrative runs as follows......

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

My money is on Friday at the latest.

CNN, MSNBC using Florida teens as anti-Trump propaganda pawns

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you

So did FOX suggest how we are going to deal with this new enemy? Arrest? Firing squads?

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

Imagine the temerity to rise up and actually question the patriotic duty of Murkin schoolkids to be shot at.

Clearly they're terrorist commies who want to tear this country down. And just as clearly they wouldh't have minded having bullets flying past their ears if the commie ratbastards hadn't filled their heads with cockamamie ideas about "survival" and such anti-American idiocy.

Next thing you know they'll be wanting "Liberty" and the "Pursuit of Happiness" or some bullshit.
Kill 'em all I say. Just bomb the shit out of 'em. Ungrateful traitors. :mad:

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you
That's interesting....I wonder how many trumpanzees are parents who would just roll over....again....for the NRA and the Russians if their own children were shot/shot at?

Hey...the price of freedom, eh?

That's interesting....I wonder how many trumpanzees are parents who would just roll over....again....for the NRA and the Russians if their own children were shot/shot at?

I don't give two shits what you spew, you lying sack. How's that? Now go funny something

Imagine the temerity to rise up and actually question the patriotic duty of Murkin schoolkids to be shot at.

Clearly they're terrorist commies who want to tear this country down. And just as clearly they wouldh't have minded having bullets flying past their ears if the commie ratbastards hadn't filled their heads with cockamamie ideas about "survival" and such anti-American idiocy.

Next thing you know they'll be wanting "Liberty" and the "Pursuit of Happiness" or some bullshit.
Kill 'em all I say. Just bomb the shit out of 'em. Ungrateful traitors. :mad:
Ungrateful little bastards. Maybe they should be sent to a shithole like Syria where schools get shot up every day ?
Oh.

These children have been coached by the left and manipulated. Their honest fear and anger is being channeled to leftist programs. They do not see that they are being made into prey.

These children have been coached by the left and manipulated. Their honest fear and anger is being channeled to leftist programs. They do not see that they are being made into prey.
They need to be destroyed before they can vote.
Send them back to school ?

They need to be destroyed before they can vote.
Send them back to school ?

The left advocates killing them in the womb...if they manage to survive that they use them as tools

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

You were saying ?

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

You were saying ?

I was saying you need to worry about your shithole country. You have no say so about mine. So suck on them apples lard ass.

I don't give two shits what you spew, you lying sack. How's that? Now go funny something
I wonder would trumpanzee parents give two shits about some gun-toting crazy coming into their place of work or their loved ones' school and shoot it up. Hey! All about the price of freedom, right?

You were saying ?
Trumpanzees are soooooo bright that they fall for the "The FBI can only handle one investigation at a time" lie.

I wonder would trumpanzee parents give two shits about some gun-toting crazy coming into their place of work or their loved ones' school and shoot it up. Hey! All about the price of freedom, right?

I said I don't care....now run along with your redundant BS you lying sack. Learn this and live this.

I said I don't care....now run along with your redundant BS you lying sack. Learn this and live this.
So you wouldn't care. Why am I not surprised......at all.

You were saying ?
Trumpanzees are soooooo bright that they fall for the "The FBI can only handle one investigation at a time" lie.
They sound like a very limited organisation.

Forum List

Back