On listening to Fox on my car radio

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you
That's interesting....I wonder how many trumpanzees are parents who would just roll over....again....for the NRA and the Russians if their own children were shot/shot at?

Hey...the price of freedom, eh?

I don't give two shits what you spew, you lying sack. How's that? Now go funny something
I wonder would trumpanzee parents give two shits about some gun-toting crazy coming into their place of work or their loved ones' school and shoot it up. Hey! All about the price of freedom, right?

I said I don't care....now run along with your redundant BS you lying sack. Learn this and live this.
So you wouldn't care. Why am I not surprised......at all.

Don't you have a GLAAD meeting or a Faux Vet conference to attend? You want to dance let's dance Hairy Back

You leftist assholes using kids as pawns is pathetic ...fucking pathetic

It looks like they have identified a new threat to America.
The survivors of the Florida school massacre.

The narrative runs as follows......

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

My money is on Friday at the latest.

CNN, MSNBC using Florida teens as anti-Trump propaganda pawns

Fox: What's the matter kids? Thoughts and prayers are not enough?

Looks like I am a bit slow off the mark here. The site bots are already well on with their attacks on victiims.

These misguided kids are being coached and tutored into being angry that their school was shot up.

Politically motivated outsiders have managed to persuade them that seeing their friends being murdered was "a bad thing" rather than a necessary by product of "freedom".

I wonder how long it will be before the orange shit picks up on this and issues a Presidential Tweet condemning these un- American kids ?

Wow. You just took us through the process on how a Liberal hears something and then changes the information to fit their narrative. This was actually pretty informative. Thanks.

The school system has gone to shit, since liberals took control

You leftists are going to need to clean the blood of innocent dead children off your shoes....you're standing on them and using the others as political pawns. Shame on all of you
That's interesting....I wonder how many trumpanzees are parents who would just roll over....again....for the NRA and the Russians if their own children were shot/shot at?

I don't give two shits what you spew, you lying sack. How's that? Now go funny something
I wonder would trumpanzee parents give two shits about some gun-toting crazy coming into their place of work or their loved ones' school and shoot it up. Hey! All about the price of freedom, right?

You mistake them for pussified liberals living in gun free zones.

You mistake them for pussified liberals living in gun free zones.

Her problem is our children's school has armed personnel that parents overwhelmingly voted for and pay for. We're proactive, she reacts with left loon garbage, whines and wails. Totally worthless

Liberals pretend to care about kids being killed in schools but they fight tooth and nail for a womans "right" to do this to her unborn child:

Liberal's preferred tools to kill kids:

25.jpg

You mean roll over for the Constitution, right ?

You mean the ones who did not roll over for Hillary?

Liberals seem to watch more Fox News than Conservative and that's fine. I guess they have to get their rage on from somewhere.

Imagine the temerity to rise up and actually question the patriotic duty of Murkin schoolkids to be shot at.

Clearly they're terrorist commies who want to tear this country down. And just as clearly they wouldh't have minded having bullets flying past their ears if the commie ratbastards hadn't filled their heads with cockamamie ideas about "survival" and such anti-American idiocy.

Next thing you know they'll be wanting "Liberty" and the "Pursuit of Happiness" or some bullshit.
Kill 'em all I say. Just bomb the shit out of 'em. Ungrateful traitors. :mad:
Ungrateful little bastards. Maybe they should be sent to a shithole like Syria where schools get shot up every day ?
Oh.
Let's send them to the UK to get raped first, that will teach them.

Imagine the temerity to rise up and actually question the patriotic duty of Murkin schoolkids to be shot at.

Clearly they're terrorist commies who want to tear this country down. And just as clearly they wouldh't have minded having bullets flying past their ears if the commie ratbastards hadn't filled their heads with cockamamie ideas about "survival" and such anti-American idiocy.

Next thing you know they'll be wanting "Liberty" and the "Pursuit of Happiness" or some bullshit.
Ungrateful little bastards. Maybe they should be sent to a shithole like Syria where schools get shot up every day ?
Oh.
You dont give a fuck about rape victims.

Oh.
You dont give a fuck about rape victims.
Either does the UK, does that makes us bad?

LoLz - You watch or listen to Fox so I don't have to?

You're a hero Tommy .. a F-ing HERO! :D

Thanks man - However Trump kinda already went there a few days prior:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Feb 17
Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

These children have been coached by the left and manipulated. Their honest fear and anger is being channeled to leftist programs. They do not see that they are being made into prey.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that's why they mobilized a movement to protest being prey, because the "do not see" it.

You intellectual trash heap.

Forum List

Back