On Line Dating

In my experience, usually there isn't going to be a second date if we don't connect well enough to fuck on the first date.

Generally, people know whether or not they want to fuck each other within seconds of meeting each other for the first time. First impressions matter a lot in human relationships.

I'm not getting naked with anyone I meet for the first time

My post has nothing to do with fucking on the first date, you moron. Also, no one wants to get naked with you so don't worry about it.
What do you got against fucking on the first date. Your first date with someone should be something exciting to experience and remember.

Because it's disgusting, that's why.
sex is disgusting,, no wonder you get dumped so much...

Lol. You just cannot help but behave like a juvenile idiot, can you? Seriously, most of you are fucked in the head. That is all. :)

My post has nothing to do with fucking on the first date, you moron. Also, no one wants to get naked with you so don't worry about it.
What do you got against fucking on the first date. Your first date with someone should be something exciting to experience and remember.

Lol. You just cannot help but behave like a juvenile idiot, can you? Seriously, most of you are fucked in the head. That is all. :)
I've never been skull fucked, how about you? Juvenile for you thinking sex is gross? I wouldn't touch a woman like you, much less spend time and money on.....I bet that makes you happy...

I've never been skull fucked, how about you? Juvenile for you thinking sex is gross? I wouldn't touch a woman like you, much less spend time and money on.....I bet that makes you happy...

What in the hell? :uhh: I think your juvenile brain is suffering from burn out. :p

What in the hell? :uhh: I think your juvenile brain is suffering from burn out. :p
Does the man come around and let the air out of your big head?

Look, I think you are a weirdo who is obsessive and displays very poor self control. You seem to think you are very funny, like a comedian, but truth be told your humor is that of a 12-year-old child. The idea of sex with you has never even occurred to me. You are more than likely fat, old and bald, not to mention you seem like a miserable and hateful human being who has no respect for women in general. Is that clear enough? :D Truth be told, I think most of you who post here (with some exceptions for the sane people) have been skull fucked in some way.

Look, I think you are a weirdo who is obsessive and displays very poor self control. You seem to think you are very funny, like a comedian, but truth be told your humor is that of a 12-year-old child. The idea of sex with you has never even occurred to me. You are more than likely fat, old and bald, not to mention you seem like a miserable and hateful human being who has no respect for women in general. Is that clear enough? :D Truth be told, I think most of you who post here (with some exceptions for the sane people) have been skull fucked in some way.
Heh-heh, I lov me some chain pulling...I have all my hair and teeth....fat, I was a weight lifter and jock for many, many years, so my 6'1", 240 pound frame is large and bulky...But I refused to play against people the size of The Fridge in pro ball...
Women,, I have the highest respect for,cause my penis demands it, if you deserve it....

Last edited:

ChrisL, you forgot to include the part where you whip him into submission with a Cat o' nine tails.

ChrisL, you forgot include the part where you whip him into submission with a Cat o' nine tails.
She was too busy gettin' her pretty face into those waded panties...

Heh-heh, I lov me some chain pulling...I have all my hair and teeth....fat, I was a weight lifter and jock for many, many years, so my 6'1", 240 pound frame is large and bulky...But I refused to play against people the size of The fridge in pro ball...
Women I have the highest respect for,cause my penis demands it, if you deserve it....

Ba-ha-ha! :lol:

Heh-heh, I lov me some chain pulling...I have all my hair and teeth....fat, I was a weight lifter and jock for many, many years, so my 6'1", 240 pound frame is large and bulky...But I refused to play against people the size of The fridge in pro ball...
Women I have the highest respect for,cause my penis demands it, if you deserve it....

633932155437260720-theinternet.jpg

Well, some of us don't want to waste our time with trolls and assholes. That's all. I actually do enjoy having serious discussions and being intellectually stimulated (something you would know NOTHING about). :D

Well, some of us don't want to waste our time with trolls and assholes. That's all. I actually do enjoy having serious discussions and being intellectually stimulated (something you would know NOTHING about). :D
So you want to learn about gyroscopic frequency modules for missile systems?

So you want to learn about gyroscopic frequency modules for missile systems?

Sure, why not?

Well relationships that begin with sex will only ever be about that. Ones that begin with anything but sex will be more likely a satisfying one where you're friends and enjoy being together in general. Think the problems come when one party thinks things are starting as one thing, while the other party thinks they're starting as the other. Can do them either way, just depends on what you want I suppose.

I don't agree. I think there are plenty of relationships that started off being about sex but progressed into something else after some time. Also, think about the olden days, when if you were to get a girl pregnant, you had to marry her! :lol:

You would actually FUCK someone on a first date? NASTY
In my experience, usually there isn't going to be a second date if we don't connect well enough to fuck on the first date.

Generally, people know whether or not they want to fuck each other within seconds of meeting each other for the first time. First impressions matter a lot in human relationships.

Well that's good, I was hopig you wasn't NASTY LOL

Chris is going to let me eat dinner off her ASS in September when she visits Philly LOL

Do you think it's easier to find a good match using an on-line dating service?
Have you ever used one? How did it work for you?
What about meeting people on line, like her or on gaming sites/playing live games etc.?

Or do you think the old fashioned way of meeting people (bars, work, school etc.) is the only way to go?

I would never consider a online dating site. Better and more successful ways to meet the opposite person. It seems to me that meeting someone on a online dating site is a good way to meet someone who will likely change for the worse, or turn evil.

You are supposed to work at a relationship - no make it easy by going to the computer and saying here I am, walking down the isle 6 months later.

If it worked out for some of you - then Kudos.

You relationship and society skills ought to get perfected. Find someone whom you know or are aquained with and ask them out. If it works.....then great. If not......move along and find someone else.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back