On Line Dating

I think you should talk a little bit before a first date, but not too much because you want to save some things for the date so that you have something to talk about.

Noticing a couple wome here lately my thoughts are along the lines of:

- are they actually single?
- are they happy? will hanging out with me make them happier?
- am I SO into them I'd break a cardinal rule about not dating people who live in the same building as me?
- do I just wanna have sex with them, or is it I'm actually interested in them as individuals?

Answering these and other queries I usually talk myself out of things. :)

I can understand how dating someone who lives in such close proximity to you could pose problems if it doesn't work out. Lol! :lol:

I think you should talk a little bit before a first date, but not too much because you want to save some things for the date so that you have something to talk about.

- am I SO into them I'd break a cardinal rule about not dating people who live in the same building as me?
- do I just wanna have sex with them, or is it I'm actually interested in them as individuals?

I am of the opinion that physical attraction usually comes first, so it is normal if, at first, you just want to have sex. However, if after being out with the person a few times, you still feel that is the only reason you would be interested in this person, then you should rethink your position.

Ironicly and paradoxically, while I love the whole sex on the first date thing, those relationships are always short-lived and unsatisfying. The ones where we actually dated out n about first were always better-sex and more ultimately satisfying.

One reason's always been, "if she has sex with me on the first date, does she do that with everybody?" I love sex, and poeple who love sex, but it's still a concern. :)

Haven't been with anyone in 2 years now. For me that's normal and usually go 4 or 5 in-between 'flings.' Masturbate fluently so my interest in people isn't usually sexual. It crosses my mind, but not in terms of the desire for sex is so strong I go talk to someone.

Think I"m just hitting that point in life where I'd rather have non-sexual friends to do other things with than sexual ones that come and go. A steady non-sexual relationship that lasts the rest of my life is much more atractive than yet another short-lived fling.

I am of the opinion that physical attraction usually comes first, so it is normal if, at first, you just want to have sex. However, if after being out with the person a few times, you still feel that is the only reason you would be interested in this person, then you should rethink your position.

Ironicly and paradoxically, while I love the whole sex on the first date thing, those relationships are always short-lived and unsatisfying. The ones where we actually dated out n about first were always better-sex and more ultimately satisfying.

One reason's always been, "if she has sex with me on the first date, does she do that with everybody?" I love sex, and poeple who love sex, but it's still a concern. :)

Haven't been with anyone in 2 years now. For me that's normal and usually go 4 or 5 in-between 'flings.' Masturbate fluently so my interest in people isn't usually sexual. It crosses my mind, but not in terms of the desire for sex is so strong I go talk to someone.

Think I"m just hitting that point in life where I'd rather have non-sexual friends to do other things with than sexual ones that come and go. A steady non-sexual relationship that lasts the rest of my life is much more atractive than yet another short-lived fling.

Who said anything about sex on the first date? I said sexual attraction is normal at the beginning. That is why you would approach a person to begin with, correct? You don't normally approach people for a date who you aren't attracted to, right?

Of course that doesn't mean you have to sleep with them right away. You should get to know them a little bit, I think.

Who said anything about sex on the first date? I said sexual attraction is normal at the beginning. That is why you would approach a person to begin with, correct? You don't normally approach people for a date who you aren't attracted to, right?

Of course that doesn't mean you have to sleep with them right away. You should get to know them a little bit, I think.

Well relationships that begin with sex will only ever be about that. Ones that begin with anything but sex will be more likely a satisfying one where you're friends and enjoy being together in general. Think the problems come when one party thinks things are starting as one thing, while the other party thinks they're starting as the other. Can do them either way, just depends on what you want I suppose.

Well relationships that begin with sex will only ever be about that. Ones that begin with anything but sex will be more likely a satisfying one where you're friends and enjoy being together in general. Think the problems come when one party thinks things are starting as one thing, while the other party thinks they're starting as the other. Can do them either way, just depends on what you want I suppose.

I don't agree. I think there are plenty of relationships that started off being about sex but progressed into something else after some time. Also, think about the olden days, when if you were to get a girl pregnant, you had to marry her! :lol:

I don't agree. I think there are plenty of relationships that started off being about sex but progressed into something else after some time. Also, think about the olden days, when if you were to get a girl pregnant, you had to marry her! :lol:

Didn't have to marry her, could take your chances and be quicker on the draw than her male relatives. :)

Didn't have to marry her, could take your chances and be quicker on the draw than her male relatives. :)

Maybe if you're Clint Eastwood! Lol! I think most young men back then were probably intimidated by the mean old daddy! :lol:

THE ANSWER IS YES

You would actually FUCK someone on a first date? NASTY

In my experience, usually there isn't going to be a second date if we don't connect well enough to fuck on the first date.

Generally, people know whether or not they want to fuck each other within seconds of meeting each other for the first time. First impressions matter a lot in human relationships.

In my experience, usually there isn't going to be a second date if we don't connect well enough to fuck on the first date.

Generally, people know whether or not they want to fuck each other within seconds of meeting each other for the first time. First impressions matter a lot in human relationships.

I'm not getting naked with anyone I meet for the first time

My post has nothing to do with fucking on the first date, you moron. Also, no one wants to get naked with you so don't worry about it.

My post has nothing to do with fucking on the first date, you moron. Also, no one wants to get naked with you so don't worry about it.
What do you got against fucking on the first date. Your first date with someone should be something exciting to experience and remember.

What do you got against fucking on the first date. Your first date with someone should be something exciting to experience and remember.

Because it's disgusting, that's why.

I disagree.

I disagree.

Well, that's your opinion. I wouldn't let some strange penis inside of me, I know that much. They could have STDs or be a wacko or any number of things. That is why it is always a better idea to get to know at least SOMETHING about a person before you have sex. The person could have even had sex with someone else an hour ago for all you know. It's gross.

I disagree.

Well, that's your opinion. I wouldn't let some strange penis inside of me, I know that much. They could have STDs or be a wacko or any number of things. That is why it is always a better idea to get to know at least SOMETHING about a person before you have sex. The person could have even had sex with someone else an hour ago for all you know. It's gross.
Yes, that is my opinion. I would never invite a girl out for a date if I didn't want to fuck her. What would be the point?

sex is disgusting,, no wonder you get dumped so much...

I disagree.

Yes, that is my opinion. I would never invite a girl out for a date if I didn't want to fuck her. What would be the point?

Why should I care? I don't really care what you do. I am giving my opinion, not yours.

Forum List

Back