On Line Dating

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you think it's easier to find a good match using an on-line dating service?
Have you ever used one? How did it work for you?
What about meeting people on line, like her or on gaming sites/playing live games etc.?

Or do you think the old fashioned way of meeting people (bars, work, school etc.) is the only way to go?

Do you think it's easier to find a good match using an on-line dating service?
Have you ever used one? How did it work for you?
What about meeting people on line, like her or on gaming sites/playing live games etc.?

Or do you think the old fashioned way of meeting people (bars, work, school etc.) is the only way to go?

I met and married someone I met on an online dating site. He was a good man, but I would never do a long-distance relationship again, and he probably wouldn't either. Our lifestyles were incompatible but I have no regrets. :)

I married someone I met on line also. But it was on a gaming site. Been married for 12 years.

I often wonder if those sites that try to match up interests etc. really work... or if people get "fooled" a lot....

I married someone I met on line also. But it was on a gaming site. Been married for 12 years.

I often wonder if those sites that try to match up interests etc. really work... or if people get "fooled" a lot....

Outstanding for you. Twelve years is a long time, these days. I have found in dating ( now I am exclusively with one ) one can have all the interests in common in the world, but if there is no chemistry, it is a done deal. lol

If you're married, why this thread? :dunno:

My cousin used Match dot Com. He dated many girls before finding his life match. And believe me, she's awesome. :thup:

Been there done that. I gave up because no one accurately represented themselves. I even got commits like "gosh, you look just like your photo!" We meet and it looks like her mom showed up.

Also I don't pour on the charm for someone I don't really know so it's very hard to compete with guys that will say anything.

My cousin used Match dot Com. He dated many girls before finding his life match. And believe me, she's awesome. :thup:

I'm married, but curious.... I'm very interested in people and what they think and their experiences.

Are you married?

It is probably a good method overall, especially for women; relatively safe and can be developed over time.

Been there done that. I gave up because no one accurately represented themselves. I even got commits like "gosh, you look just like your photo!" We meet and it looks like her mom showed up.

Also I don't pour on the charm for someone I don't really know so it's very hard to compete with guys that will say anything.

women are dumb. (I'm a woman so I can say that)

I wouldn't say dumb but I do think many women repeat the same mistakes in what to look for in a guy. If he's a bullshitter and it doesn't work out, don't go for another bullshitter.

Mr. H, you ask why did she make this thread if she is married? Maybe she thinks she is a "goddess". Listen, on another thread "Bonzi" said that she was a follower of Jesus Christ, A Christian. What is missing in the OP about the old fashioned ways of meeting someone? What would be the first place a Christian would suggest meeting someone? In a church, in a bible study, a Christian singles group - yet none of that was mentioned. The use of the " " in using the word "fooling" was an obvious jesting of how easily you've all been fooled!

Don't you recognize her? Chalk this up to a not very well planned out "Bonzi Scheme" on USMB members! ha! ha! Don't waste another moment of your time trying to figure out why some people do what they do. It is what it is. "Deception".

Ye shall know them by their "fruits"....

Mr. H, you ask why did she make this thread if she is married? Maybe she thinks she is a "goddess". Listen, on another thread "Bonzi" said that she was a follower of Jesus Christ, A Christian. What is missing in the OP about the old fashioned ways of meeting someone? What would be the first place a Christian would suggest meeting someone? In a church, in a bible study, a Christian singles group - yet none of that was mentioned. The use of the " " in using the word "fooling" was an obvious jesting of how easily you've all been fooled!

Don't you recognize her? Chalk this up to a not very well planned out "Bonzi Scheme" on USMB members! ha! ha! Don't waste another moment of your time trying to figure out why some people do what they do. It is what it is. "Deception".

Jealous much.... ? I never knew you were so interested in me J ;)

Not all women, Bonzi. Those who are abiding in Jesus Christ are not so easily "fooled".

A funny story about my cousin when he was dating...

Mrs. H. is an aromatherapist so my cousin asked her to make an essential oil blend that would be pleasing to his dates.
One gal asked him "what is that cologne you're wearing? The aroma went straight to my clitoris!" :lol:

I'm to have fun - like most everyone else... you belong over in "Conspiracy Theories"....

I've always been concerned about you. I feel great compassion for you because I know why you do what you do. I want you to know that I am praying for you and I am not going to stop praying for you until you are what you claimed to be. A follower of Jesus Christ.

Until then........... know that I am praying for you and I do care about you but I also care about the other people on this board so with that - I'm giving them fair warning. It's up to them to stay or go. Bye now.

Not all women, Bonzi. Those who are abiding in Jesus Christ are not so easily "fooled".

So, are you saying you don't believe I am a Christian?

I'm to have fun - like most everyone else... you belong over in "Conspiracy Theories"....

Deception isn't a game.

I've always been concerned about you. I feel great compassion for you because I know why you do what you do. I want you to know that I am praying for you and I am not going to stop praying for you until you are what you claimed to be. A follower of Jesus Christ.

Until then........... know that I am praying for you and I do care about you but I also care about the other people on this board so with that - I'm giving them fair warning. It's up to them to stay or go. Bye now.

thanks Jeremiah. I do appreciate your prayers. take care :)

Deception isn't a game.

I know you are "gone" but I am not here to deceive any one. It's just a message board.. good gosh!

Forum List

Back