“On June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestiniian"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”

“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history.

That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day before. Of course, these people having a new identity had to build themselves a history, namely, had to steal some others' history, and the only way that the victims of the theft would not complain is if those victims do no longer exist. Therefore, the Palestinian leaders claimed two contradictory lineages from ancient peoples that inhabited in the Land of Israel: the Canaanites and the Philistines

Last edited:
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian

“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history.

That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day before. Of course, these people having a new identity had to build themselves a history, namely, had to steal some others' history, and the only way that the victims of the theft would not complain is if those victims do no longer exist. Therefore, the Palestinian leaders claimed two contradictory lineages from ancient peoples that inhabited in the Land of Israel: the Canaanites and the Philistines
flags-1.jpg

:dance::thewave::laugh2::clap::clap:

The problem is , the Arabs don' care if Palestine existed or not. They care about getting rid of the Jews and Israel.

Why do you think the Arabs even created this fictional name "Palestinian" after 1967? It was all a ploy to destroy the Jewish state.

transj.gif

images

Last edited:
Why do you think the Arabs even created this fictional name "Palestinian" after 1967? It was all ploy to cpdestroy the Jewish state.

transj.gif

images
Actually the Jews were supposed to get ALL of Palestine. It has always been and will always be about the religious intolerance of Arabs / Muslims. if Israel was now in Muslim hands, we wouldn't be talking..

Amazing how they transformed from one "people" to another at the snap of a humiliating defeat by the Israelis. Never before in history has this happened.

Good morning to those that find out that nationalism is stupid.
Palestinian, Israeli, German, Canadian... they're all the same. one day you live in one town, the next day? Who knows? And no one ask YOU when a land change Ownership.

But it doesn't a prove or anything about suffering of the people or injustice. Is it OK to hurt human rights of people just because you think that nationalism is stupid?

Even nationalists deserve human rights.

Regardless of the label you ascribe to them; Palistinian, Jordanian, etc.

There were people living there for many generations before the Jews invaded and occupied the land.

That is a fact. :cool:

Last edited:

There were people living there for many generations before the Jews invaded and occupied the land.

Are you referring to the time when Moses led the people into their new land?

The land was British territory and before that for 600 years was owned by the Turks. In other words the Arabs never owned the land. They got their "Arab Palestine" in what is Jordan today. Apparently they were unwilling to agree to ANY Jewish state whatsoever. I'm glad you agree that the term "Palestinian" is a fraud. In fact most of these Arabs that call themselves Palestinians invaded and squatted once the Jews arrived.

Last edited:
Walid Shoebat, Like his Gay lover Roudy, have been known to Lie

Critics such as Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for Council on American-Islamic Relations have questioned Shoebat's background story, along with others like him, saying they "belong to an 'industry' that is often perpetuated by fundamentalist Christians" and aren't former Muslim terrorists.[5]

Skeptics [14] have also questioned why Shoebat has been able to retain his US citizenship if it is true that he was involved in acts of terror.[5]

One well known Conservative blogger, Debbie Schlussel [14] exposes what she says is proof of him being a fraud and plagiarizing one of her works.

The Jerusalem Post states that Shoebat has profited from his story that he was formerly a Muslim terrorist, but has rejected Islam for Christianity.[4] When the Post asked Shoebat whether the Walid Shoebat Foundation is a registered charity, he said that it was registered in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania State Attorney's office said it had no record of such a charity. When asked again, Shoebat claimed it was registered under a different name, but that he was not aware of the Foundation's registered name, nor any other details, which were known only to his manager. Dr. Joel Fishman of the Allegany County Law Library in Pennsylvania expressed doubts about Walid Shoebat Foundation's donation process. He noted that if the money were being given to a registered charity, the charity would have to make annual reports to the state and federal government
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat

Video: CNN Exposes Walid Shoebat's Terror Training Scam - Part 2 (CAIR) - YouTube

Last edited:

The land was British terrorist territory and before that for 600 years was owned by the Turks. In other words the Arabs never owned the land. They got their "Arab Palestine" in what is Jordan today. Apparently they were unwilling to agree to ANY Jewish state whatsoever. I'm glad you agree that the term "Palestinian" is a fraud. In fact most of these Arabs that call themselves Palestinians invaded and squatted once the Jews arrived.
Roudy you are such a blatant liar it's pathetic.

I said what ever label "you" ascribe to them not me.

The land was British terrorist territory and before that for 600 years was owned by the Turks. In other words the Arabs never owned the land. They got their "Arab Palestine" in what is Jordan today. Apparently they were unwilling to agree to ANY Jewish state whatsoever. I'm glad you agree that the term "Palestinian" is a fraud. In fact most of these Arabs that call themselves Palestinians invaded and squatted once the Jews arrived.

Does it make a fucking difference, you idiot convert? Point is the "Arabs" got their state in what is known as today as JORDAN. Arabs must have very low self esteem and pride to call themselves one thing on one given day and another on another day after a humiliating defeat by Israel.

And besides how stupid do you have to be to convert to Islam like Sunni did, in this day and age when Islam is synonymous with hate and oppression? Very fucking stupid. I'm talking beyond retarded and even beyond mentally ill. We're talking suicidal here.

Does it make a fucking difference, you idiot convert? Point is the "Arabs" got their state in what is known as today as JORDAN. Arabs must have very low self esteem and pride to call themselves one thing on one given day and another on another day after a humiliating defeat by Israel.

And besides how stupid do you have to be to convert to Islam like Sunni did, in this day and age when Islam is synonymous with hate and oppression? Very fucking stupid. I'm talking beyond retarded and even beyond mentally ill. We're talking suicidal here.

all of that doesn't matter as long as Jordan is unwilling to give those people Jordanian passports or invite them to Jordanian territory.

You can sit all day and shout "this people are Jordanian", Jordan is not listening...

No country is willing to give citizenship to this people. so why wouldn't they give themselves one?

If this is so much "Israeli territory", let it be one, and give Israeli citizenship to everyone there.

If it's not one, If it is Jordanian territory - OK, give this land (include half of Jerusalem) to Jordan.

Do you want a third option? OK, give it another name. That's the option those people take. Some did it before that, took some former colony and called it "Israel".

Forum List

Back