On July 2008 obama violated the logan act of 1799

What a preposterous misreading of the law.

Take your obama blinders off and you will see it's true.

it has nothing to do with obama.

it has to do with a bunch of braindead idiots who have obama derangement syndrome PRETENDING they know anything about the law.

loons.

what? You mean people post on message boards pretending they know about something that they don't have a clue about? :lol:

Goes right to my theory that the average American is an egotistical , self absorbed moron, made all the more dangerous by their belief that they know anything. Nothing more dangerous than someone who can't admit when they are wrong.

What a preposterous misreading of the law.

it has to do with a bunch of braindead idiots who have obama derangement syndrome PRETENDING they know anything about the law.

loons.

Excuse me? It has nothing to do with obama but someone who has obama derangenment. How can you it not be about obama if you have obama derangement?

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."

Last edited:

loons.

what? You mean people post on message boards pretending they know about something that they don't have a clue about? :lol:

Goes right to my theory that the average American is an egotistical , self absorbed moron, made all the more dangerous by their belief that they know anything. Nothing more dangerous than someone who can't admit when they are wrong.
con careful you are one of those people posting on a discussion board.

loons.

Exactly so, but I don't go around posting in threads of which I have no knowledge of the subject, as you clearly are doing here.

Exactly so, but I don't go around posting in threads of which I have no knowledge of the subject, as you clearly are doing here.

That has yet to be decided, I have not been wrong about obama yet, I said in 2004 he would be the next President, did you by chance watch him speak at the 2004 DNC?. If I had the obama blinders on I to with a clear conscience and say the same thing.

Last edited:

That has yet to be decided, I have not been wrong about obama yet, I said in 2004 he would be the next President, did you by chance watch him speak at the 2004 DNC?. If I had the obama blinders on I to with a clear conscience and say the same thing.

What part of I AM NOT A FAN OF OBAMA do you not comprehend? I am a fan oh honesty, on both sides, and you are being a hack here. Do Senators sometimes do illegal things? You bet. Was this one of them? Hell no.

What part of I AM NOT A FAN OF OBAMA do you not comprehend? I am a fan oh honesty, on both sides, and you are being a hack here. Do Senators sometimes do illegal things? You bet. Was this one of them? Hell no.

"I am not a fan of obama", you are defending obama like a diehard sheeple, and I guess you weren't one of those that disagreed about blaming the Republicans.

Last edited:

"I am not a fan of obama", you are defending obama like a diehard sheeple, and I guess you weren't one of those that disagreed about blaming the Republicans.

What are you even talking about? I blame the Republicans for some things, and not for others, try being specific.

As for defending Obama here , it's because he didn't break this god damned law you moron. I'm truly sorry that you can't comprehend the idea of not piling on someone at EVERY opportunity simply b/c you don't like him, but some people actually think.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Conhog again"

the more I read your posts, the more impressed I am.

well done.

What are you even talking about? I blame the Republicans for some things, and not for others, try being specific.

As for defending Obama here , it's because he didn't break this god damned law you moron. I'm truly sorry that you can't comprehend the idea of not piling on someone at EVERY opportunity simply b/c you don't like him, but some people actually think.

In that thread I started. you do remember that thread.

However with matters dealing with the military the commander and chief is the sum total, and must give the ok for anyone to make an agreement when dealing with the military. Did Bush give obama the ok? It does not make since to have a delay when lives are at stake

Nice try, but still wrong. Go look up a Letter of Marque and Reprisal, which is in the Constitution, and gives Congress limited authority to order military action directly.

Not applicable in this instance, and what's more the BigRedDork is completely off track anyway. Obama was not attempting to control the military. He was taking part in a political discussion about withdrawing from a country we are already in. That is certainly within the purview of a US Senator sent to the nation in question specifically to discuss such things.

Jesus BigRedRetard, why do you think he was sent there if not to discuss getting us out? To have tea ? Maybe a shopping trip? A round of golf?

I agree completely with you, but I am still trying to indicate to him that he really is totally lost in his understanding of anything he is trying to say.

so if you agree with anything obama does or don't agree with the ODS crowd, you're a sheeple?

man, i love irony...

mr. sheeple. :lol:

Nice try, but still wrong. Go look up a Letter of Marque and Reprisal, which is in the Constitution, and gives Congress limited authority to order military action directly.

Not applicable in this instance, and what's more the BigRedDork is completely off track anyway. Obama was not attempting to control the military. He was taking part in a political discussion about withdrawing from a country we are already in. That is certainly within the purview of a US Senator sent to the nation in question specifically to discuss such things.

Jesus BigRedRetard, why do you think he was sent there if not to discuss getting us out? To have tea ? Maybe a shopping trip? A round of golf?

I agree completely with you, but I am still trying to indicate to him that he really is totally lost in his understanding of anything he is trying to say.

Yes he is, but kinda hard to be mad at him, when that is pretty much the norm around here.

At around the 0:49 point of the video it was stated that apparently the topic of any withdrawal time table did NOT come up in the discussions. So if it wasn't discussed, how was the Logan Act violated? After that point I considered it rather worthless to continue with the video.

Forum List

Back