On July 2008 obama violated the logan act of 1799

The logan act of 1799 states

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Keith Olbermann of all people without knowing he did explains and shows how obama did it.
YouTube - Keith Olbermann comments on Obama/Maliki timetable

rather than waste all your time arguing about whether Obama was born in the United States or whether he violated the Logan Act, why not make an attempt to constructively work with the president to try to fix the problems that confront this country?

\Do you hate America? I think you do. Lets all go suppoort Castro, or chvas I am not work with the POS If he fails America will be saved

and you ask ME if I hate America? what a fucking joke! I served this nation in harm's way for a quarter of a century, and YOU are stating that you WANT our president to fail. Go fuck yourself you traitorous prick. You are a domestic enemy of our constitution as far as I am concerned and, were I still on active duty, I would have loved to take you out in defense of the constitution.

so is obie wan gonna make the man happy,, is dec. 31 2010 going to be when the last American Soldier leaves that shithole?

I didn't watch the whole video, but he certainly has a right to tell anyone who listens that he plans to pull all troops out of Iran if he is elected, just like McCain did. So I repeat, did McCain break the law when he did it?
obama asked the Iraqi President to delay any agreement for troop withdraw until after the 2008 election which is a violation.

Oh that, it is old news. That came up before the election, and Obama himself admitted it.

Wow, bigreb.

You know it's bad when even the conservatives are pointing out how stupid your point is.

Is being stupid actually physically painful?
You haven't the common sense to pour piss from a boot. You are so trrusting they would never lie to you.
unclesam2.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't watch the whole video, but he certainly has a right to tell anyone who listens that he plans to pull all troops out of Iran if he is elected, just like McCain did. So I repeat, did McCain break the law when he did it?
obama asked the Iraqi President to delay any agreement for troop withdraw until after the 2008 election which is a violation.

Oh that, it is old news. That came up before the election, and Obama himself admitted it.
Does it change the fact that he violated the logan act?

rather than waste all your time arguing about whether Obama was born in the United States or whether he violated the Logan Act, why not make an attempt to constructively work with the president to try to fix the problems that confront this country?

\Do you hate America? I think you do. Lets all go suppoort Castro, or chvas I am not work with the POS If he fails America will be saved

and you ask ME if I hate America? what a fucking joke! I served this nation in harm's way for a quarter of a century, and YOU are stating that you WANT our president to fail. Go fuck yourself you traitorous prick. You are a domestic enemy of our constitution as far as I am concerned and, were I still on active duty, I would have loved to take you out in defense of the constitution.

No hell you didn't I am the enemy of the Constitution? Go fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit, you say you served this country? You just wasted 25 years of your life if you support anything that POS in the White House does. He and the Democrats are the enemy of the Constitution or can't you see that past your political affiliation?

Are you actually trying to claim that a representative of the US government, which a Senator is, is not authorized to speak to the representatives of another government about anything but the weather?

Apparently that is the case. I guess he doesn't understand the entire purpose of the State Dep't. :lol:

Since you seem to think you have a grasp on the subject what part of the sate department does a Senator work in?

Damn you're not very bright. The State Dep't example was just that, an example. Senators have been used and will continue to be used to negotiate with foreign governments.

Apparently that is the case. I guess he doesn't understand the entire purpose of the State Dep't. :lol:

Since you seem to think you have a grasp on the subject what part of the sate department does a Senator work in?

Damn you're not very bright. The State Dep't example was just that, an example. Senators have been used and will continue to be used to negotiate with foreign governments.

What is your problem? You mentioned the state department Senators do not work for or with the state department. A Senator cannot talk with another forigen power on his own. He must have the authoriztion from the President. Could you imagine the harm a senator could do to our military if they made an agreement with another country? Bush had his plan and obama goes in and try's to change that plan when he is not authorized to do it. But go ahead and defend him.

What is your problem? You mentioned the state department Senators do not work for or with the state department. A Senator cannot talk with another forigen power on his own. He must have the authoriztion from the President. Could you imagine the harm a senator could do to our military if they made an agreement with another country? Bush had his plan and obama goes in and try's to change that plan when he is not authorized to do it. But go ahead and defend him.

Don't be stupid, or at least give it the old college try, Obama couldn't influence anything as a Senator which wasn't an approved US stance on something, meaning the Presidents. Could he say something opposite of the President's wishes? Sure he could, but so could a US Ambassador; that doesn't mean anything would come of it. And unless you have a tape, or at least a credible witness, of Obama telling some foreign dignitary something that was contrary to current US policy, you have nothing.

You're insane if you don't believe the President uses US Senators, as well as the State Dept, to negotiate with foreign dignitaries.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

Psssst, Obama was a US Senator at the time. Duh.

Obama was visiting a head of state talking about what he would do if he were president.

President Bush did not forbid him to do so.

Since he was not referring to the CURRENT administrations actions, and instead to his own POSSIBLE FUTURE ACTIONS when he would be in charge, he in fact had every right to do so.

Psssst, Obama was a US Senator at the time. Duh.

We tried that, and I would love to catch Obama in an actual crime so that I could insist something be done about it.

Good lord drop it, plenty of legitimate complaints about Obama's inadequacies as President without the ridiculous.

Forum List

Back