On Campus, Trump Fans Say They Need ‘Safe Spaces’

Right wingers have been made scared and paranoid, even though they are living in the safest time and place in history.

Its not right wingers curling up in fetal positions crying and babbling.
Yes it is. Scared, and arming themselves.

When your armed you aren't scared.
I've got some decent legs also..
ever since Donald Trump has won, I am in fear of an angry kangaroo sneaking up on me, jumping me, and putting me in a headlock.

Right wingers have been made scared and paranoid, even though they are living in the safest time and place in history.

The violence committed by the Left in Occupy, Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, and at multiple Trump rallies says otherwise.
Not true. Americans are living in the safest times and place in history.
So why then do liberal college students need safe spaces where they don't have to hear things that upset them, the poor dears? Something is radically wrong when students have emotional meltdowns because they see "Trump 2016" written in chalk on a sidewalk.

The violence committed by the Left in Occupy, Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, and at multiple Trump rallies says otherwise.
Not true. Americans are living in the safest times and place in history.
So why then do liberal college students need safe spaces where they don't have to hear things that upset them, the poor dears? Something is radically wrong when students have emotional meltdowns because they see "Trump 2016" written in chalk on a sidewalk.
Those on the right are the ones with fear.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/u...on&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0

Considering the almost cult-like resistance to Trump, or it seems, democratic elections; I am not surprised at all at some of the reactions of his supporters on these campuses. There lefties of the 60's and their hippy outlook on life and liberty are gone, replaced with a rabid lot who have been indoctrinated for a long time:

ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Amanda Delekta, a sophomore at the University of Michigan and political director of the College Republicans, was ecstatic when her candidate, Donald J. Trump, won the presidential election.

But her mood of celebration quickly faded when students held an evening vigil on campus — to mourn the results — and her biology teacher suspended class on the assumption, Ms. Delekta said, that students would be too upset to focus.

She was outraged. “Nobody has died,” Ms. Delekta said. “The United States has not died. Democracy is more alive than ever. Simply put, the American people voted and Trump won.”........................................................................................................

Conservative students who voted for Mr. Trump say that even though their candidate won, their views are not respected. Some are adopting the language of the left, saying they need a “safe space” to express their opinions — a twist resented by left-leaning protesters.

Administrators are struggling to maintain a balance between political factions. But some college presidents have entered the fray with statements that seem more sympathetic to the left, in some cases provoking a backlash.
Second only to Muslims the most intolerant people on the planet are progressives... Fact

Forum List

Back