On Anti-Semitism

Deach----your sophistry is idiotic in fact no one really cares as to what your PERSONAL definition of "bigot" or "anti semite" or 'group" or "race" is-------they are terms used by simple terms and part of the language that OTHER people do seem to understand Perhaps you should read a simple-----INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY textbook I assure you---such books ARE VERY SIMPLE------you will understand such a book
An anti-semite is someone who hates arabs.

In fact----the word 'anti-semite' refers to someone like you-----who hates jews. Words have meaning according to their usage and their orgins You should read a very simple LINGUISTICS text
Where do I write that I hate Jews? :dunno:

iro, if Methuselah were alive today, who would be older, you or him?

An anti-semite is someone who hates arabs.
14,359 times we've heard this BS.
And even if you correct them 14,359 times, they will repeat the same lie.

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Bahranis, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites.

Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kvetch----do yourself a favor and stop the BS-----based on your post I have strong doubts that you ever set foot in India -----sorry baby----but I know hindus a lot better than do you In fact I have lots for friends and colleagues over the years from MUMBAI------christian, hindu, jew, muslim and even a zoroastrian--------your comment about hindus bombing muslims IN MUMBAI is quite an hilarious joke--------did you enjoy the obscene mutilation murders enacted by your fellow jihadists there THAT MUCH?
Hossie Fly: I am a 63 year old English Jewish MAN.......not a she...IRosie qualifies as a Yenta, not I

IRosie: A little knowledge of India is a dangerous thing

I lived near Mumbai and so I know that it is controlled by a Hindu Fascist party called Shiv Sena whio are gangsters. The criminal underworld is mostly Muslim. A gruesome twosome..

ok ---this part I believe-----this is not systematic oppression of muslims by hindus
it is criminality with some sectarian strife thrown in -------ie ---you misrepresented
the facts when you claimed simply "hindus are killing muslims in Mumbai"

They killed 600 Muslims during riots in 1992 and 1993 after a Hindu Mob destroyed a Mosque in North India. 300 Hindus were also killed.

More MUTUAL SECTARIAN STRIFE BETWEEN HINDUS AND MUSLIMS
not simply "HINDUS KILLING MUSLIMS" as you stated

Look up Shiv Sena or Mumbai Riots 1992/3 if you don't believe me.

I more than believe you-----I am aware of the riots of mutual sectarian
strife between hindus and muslims in India

There were many issues in the Gujerat riots and many CROSS ACCUSATIONS----try to keep up

In Gujerat north of Mumbai over a thousand Muslims were killed in Riots again related tothis destroyed Mosque and again ministers in the Gujerat Hindu RSS govt were found guilty.

Right HINDU INDIA does not render the killing of muslims LEGAL -----good point
and there is lots of sectarian strife between muslims and hindus in India anything
else "new"?

There were 2 cases recently of Hindus planting bombs tho that's more what the Muslims do.

Yesterday several muslims were arrested with bombs which they were
preparing to use to blow the brains out hindu kids during the Divali
celebration-------IN NEW DEHLI-----which is exactly what muslims did
a few years ago remember? Ok Now we have established
that you lied when you tried to complain HINDUS KILL MUSLIMS IN
INDIA-------nope------hindus and muslims kill EACH OTHER in India
Somehow-----christians and jews and zoroastrians I have known-----had
no problem with HINDUS---------I cannot say the same for muslims

I don't know of any Sunni Shia problems in India.

neither do I-----the first Indian muslim I knew well was a shiite from new dehli
He HATED HINDUS which led me to ask-----"if you hate hindus so much, why
did your family not move to PAKISTAN in 1948 I was very young---I had
no idea why the question so ANGERED HIM-------

Plenty in Porkistan which, like Israel should never have been created. Porkistan is a disaster and worse than Iran if that's possible. They control the Taliban.

Wrong----the TALIBAN are there to FOIST the beauty of islam-----here and there
They are the BELOVED CREAM OF PAKISTANI YOUTH----the most educated
taken off the campuses of the best universities-------so some of their school mates
and proud relatives were telling me from the late 80s----

Mostly North not south Indian Muslims went there. Over a million souls perished during partition in 1947 with mass slaughter by Hindus Muslims and especially Sikhs on all sides. Horrific.

Yes----that is the HINDU version told to me-----some 40 years ago ---by Hindu Indians
The muslim indian version was "HINDUS MURDERED MUSLIMS---SOMEDAY WE WILL
DRINK THEIR BLOOD"

India's main opposition Party the BJP is Hindu nationalist and has a group within it the RSS who killed Gandhi and are viciously anti Muslim. If you don't know about this you know little of India, haver.

I am fully aware ----------gee you are dim------common knowlege and
I have never set foot in India in my life---

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Bahranis, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites.

Like Wikipedia, one can create his own definitions.

Like Wikipedia, one can create his own definitions.

Go change your Depends already, and get your teeth out of the cup and try not to drop them in your dirty diaper this time.

...yes, and for the millionth time, you fucking illiterate idiot, the defintion of anti Semite is different than the term Semite.

Anti semite | Define Anti semite at Dictionary.com
an·ti-Sem·ite
   [an-tee-sem-ahyt, an-tahy- or, especially Brit., -see-mahyt] Show IPA

noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews

And here it is from your wikipedia:

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. Social scientists consider it a form of racism. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[1] A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite". Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, state police, or even military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, Cossack massacres in Ukraine, various pogroms in Russia, the Dreyfus affair, the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany, official Soviet anti-Jewish policies and the Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries.

...yes, and for the millionth time, you fucking illiterate idiot, the defintion of anti Semite is different than the term Semite.

an·ti-Sem·ite

noun

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. Social scientists consider it a form of racism. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[1] A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite". Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, state police, or even military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, Cossack massacres in Ukraine, various pogroms in Russia, the Dreyfus affair, the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany, official Soviet anti-Jewish policies and the Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries.

You just made that up. :clap2:

an·ti-Sem·ite

noun

Click on the link, moron, it's been there for years. Are you also claiming that I made the dictionary defintion up as well? Fucking lunatic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti_semite

Last edited:

an·ti-Sem·ite

noun

Click on the link, moron, it's been there for years. Fucking lunatic.

It wasn't like that 10 minutes ago, you must have changed it.:clap2:

Click on the link, moron, it's been there for years. Fucking lunatic.

It wasn't like that 10 minutes ago, you must have changed it.:clap2:
It's been like that for years. You searched for the term "semite" while I searched for "anti semite", which are two very different things. Only you're too stupid and illiterate to realize that.

Here is the history:

Antisemitism: Revision history

View logs for this page

Jump to: navigation, search

Browse history From year (and earlier): From month (and earlier): all January February March April May June July August September October November December Tag filter:

For any version listed below, click on its date to view it. For more help, see Help:page history and Help:Edit summary.
External tools: Revision history search · Contributors · User edits · Number of watchers · Page view statistics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(cur) = difference from current version, (prev) = difference from preceding version, m = minor edit, → = section edit, ← = automatic edit summary
(latest | earliest) View (newer 50 | older 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)

(cur | prev) 23:57, 13 October 2012* Sonntagsbraten(talk | contribs)* . . (144,924 bytes) (+2,896)*
(cur | prev) 13:58, 9 October 2012* Paul Barlow(talk | contribs)* . . (142,028 bytes) (-155)* . .(WP:brd - RESTORE STABLE VERSION)
(cur | prev) 13:44, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,183 bytes) (-100)* . .(The references & the title of Wilhelm Marr's pamphlet suggest anti-semitism was chosen to avoid the religious overtones of Judenhass. For NPOV the refs also make abundantly clear there is significant opposition to the narrow defintion of antisemitism.)
(cur | prev) 13:37, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,283 bytes) (+255)* . .(Undid revision 516808572 by Rainbowofpeace (talk))
(cur | prev) 12:21, 9 October 2012* Rainbowofpeace(talk | contribs)* . . (142,028 bytes) (-255)* . .(Undid revision 516804588 by Galerita (talk) The addition is not neutral. If you wish to use Encyclopedia Britanica as a source fine but rephrase in a neutral fashion.)
(cur | prev) 11:38, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,283 bytes) (+255)* . .(Undid revision 516800471 by Singularity42 (talk) This is a discussion of whether the usage is appropriate. The point about "its wide use" has already been made in lede)
(cur | prev) 10:54, 9 October 2012* Singularity42(talk | contribs)* . . (142,028 bytes) (-655)* . .(this additional quote does not support using the phrase "despite claims" since it actually supports the claim)
(cur | prev) 09:42, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,683 bytes) (+28)* . .(→*Usage)
(cur | prev) 09:39, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,655 bytes) (-88)* . .(→*Usage)
(cur | prev) 09:38, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,743 bytes) (+4)* . .(→*Usage)
(cur | prev) 09:37, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,739 bytes) (0)* . .(→*Usage)
(cur | prev) 09:35, 9 October 2012* Galerita(talk | contribs)* . . (142,739 bytes) (+711)* . .(→*Usage: Article is not from a Neutral Point of View. Steinschneider's original definition captured a racism directed more broadly than against his own race. Restricting the term is etymological nonsense, offensive to non-Jewish semitic people.)
(cur | prev) 07:35, 9 October 2012* Hyperionsteel(talk | contribs)* . . (142,028 bytes) (+44)* . .(→*Malaysia: How was that plagiarism - I clearly cited and acknowledges the sources, changed the wording even more, and I'm certainly not claiming it as my own work. Could you please clarify for me.)
(cur | prev) 06:35, 9 October 2012* Seb az86556(talk | contribs)* . . (141,984 bytes) (-806)* . .(Reverted 1 edit by Hyperionsteel (talk): Copyvio... again. stop it. (TW))
(cur | prev) 06:32, 9 October 2012* Hyperionsteel(talk | contribs)* . . (142,790 bytes) (+806)* . .(→*Malaysia: Reinserting one paragraph - but changing the wording and more clearly identifying the source. I am acting in good faith, so if this is unacceptable, please let me know)
(cur | prev) 06:18, 9 October 2012* Seb az86556(talk | contribs)* . . (141,984 bytes) (-198)* . .(→*Malaysia: copyvio/plagiarism)

Last edited:
"Just about every Israeli I know well------fled the stink of islamic oppression-----most before 1948----and even before 1945--"

your friends are really not typical

vast majority of pre 1948 jews in israel were refugees from europe
majority in the 1950s were from arab lands

that's just a fact

hosfly .........no one anywhere wants to be taken over and expelled by any foreign group or power
anyone

faith and nationality irrelevant

that's why zionism and colonialism are just plain wrong and can't be explained or rationalised away

anyone's home is their right to stay there based on recent not ancient times

would you get out of your home and let a native american family take over because their tribe lived there 3,000 years ago and said it was their sacred ancestral land ???
So many Native Americans sympathize with Israel, and I happen to also be part Native American. Isn't it strange that millions and millions of refugees from war-torn Europe were able to move thousands of miles from their native land, land where their ancestors had lived no doubt for thousands of years, and somehow they were able to get on with their lives? Perhaps you can be the one to tell us why the UN said that anyone who was in the area of Israel for only two years could be considered a refugee? Do you actually think anyone in any area so short a time has an ancestral home there? By the way, Kvetching Yenta, I don't worry about Zionism (look up the correct definition), but I do worry about the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion.

According to the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language in the fifth printing states

Zionism

[1] A plan or movement of the Jewish people to return from the Diaspora to Palestine.

[2] A movement originally aimed at the re-establishment of a Jewish national homeland and state in Palestine and now concerned with development of Israel

Zion

[1] The Jewish people; Israel

Zionism is a political movement among Jews, although supported by some non-Jews and not supported by some Jews, which maintains that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. Formally founded in 1897, Zionism embraced a variety of opinions in its early years on where that homeland might be established. From 1917 it focused on the establishment of a Jewish national homeland or state in Palestine, the location of the ancient Kingdom of Israel. ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist

p.s. No such “homeland” ever existed. Jews never had a “homeland” in Palestine. The longest time they ever lived in one place as a group was 430 years and that was in Egypt.

(Gen 45:9 KJV) Haste ye, and go up to my father, and say unto him, Thus saith thy son Joseph, God hath made me lord of all Egypt: come down unto me, tarry not:
(Gen 45:10 KJV) And thou shalt dwell in the land of Goshen, and thou shalt be near unto me, thou, and thy children, and thy children's children, and thy flocks, and thy herds, and all that thou hast:
(Gen 45:17 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Say unto thy brethren, This do ye; lade your beasts, and go, get you unto the land of Canaan;
(Gen 45:18 KJV) And take your father and your households , and come unto me: and I will give you the good of the land of Egypt, and ye shall eat the fat of the land.
(Gen 46:6 KJV) And they took their cattle, and their goods, which they had gotten in the land of Canaan, and came into Egypt, Jacob, and all his seed with him:
(Gen 46:7 KJV) His sons, and his sons' sons with him, his daughters, and his sons' daughters, and all his seed brought he with him into Egypt.
(Exo 12:40 KJV) Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.

Last edited:
So many Native Americans sympathize with Israel, and I happen to also be part Native American. Isn't it strange that millions and millions of refugees from war-torn Europe were able to move thousands of miles from their native land, land where their ancestors had lived no doubt for thousands of years, and somehow they were able to get on with their lives? Perhaps you can be the one to tell us why the UN said that anyone who was in the area of Israel for only two years could be considered a refugee? Do you actually think anyone in any area so short a time has an ancestral home there? By the way, Kvetching Yenta, I don't worry about Zionism (look up the correct definition), but I do worry about the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion.

Because Jews came and pushed everyone aside and formed their exclusive country and herded the occupants into small little reservations?... oops, I mean camps?

Semitic peoples include Arabs, who actually are the largest group of Semitic peoples. Therefore, AntiSemitism includes hate against Arabs.

Semitic peoples include Arabs, who actually are the largest group of Semitic peoples. Therefore, AntiSemitism includes hate against Arabs.
I suppose you learned that bit of mis-information in Sunday School?

Hossfly,

The word Semitic has been around much longer than the 60+ years Israel has existed.

The over 300 Million Semitic Arab peoples did not suddenly one day in 1948 give up their identities as Semitic peoples.

Here is the region the Semitic peoples come from.

250px-Semitic_languages.svg.png

"The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Bahranis, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45). In his "Geschichte der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term."

The term Semitic had beome a fixed term by the ealy 1800s, about 150 years before Israel even came into existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

Sherri

Last edited:
I suppose you learned that bit of mis-information in Sunday School?

Hossfly,

The word Semitic has been around much longer than the 60+ years Israel has existed.

The over 300 Million Semitic Arab peoples did not suddenly one day in 1948 give up their identities as Semitic peoples.

Here is the region the Semitic peoples come from.

250px-Semitic_languages.svg.png

"The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Bahranis, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45). In his "Geschichte der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term."

The term Semitic had beome a fixed term by the ealy 1800s, about 150 years before Israel even came into existence.

Sherri
As Tinnie sez, Oranges and Apples.

Because Jews came and pushed everyone aside and formed their exclusive country and herded the occupants into small little reservations?... oops, I mean camps?

So douchesackfly, do the indians sympathize with Israelis because they too would like to kick any non-indian ass and take their land?

So douchesackfly, do the indians sympathize with Israelis because they too would like to kick any non-indian ass and take their land?

the great majority of indians who support israel are evangelical indians, and there are very few of those and most of them are shunned by their tribal group. is it any wonder...the evangelocals robbed them of their languages, their traditions, and even their names.

the refugee comps in which arab muslims who migrated to the loving arms of their fellow muslims when Palestine was Partitioned were created by islamo nazi nazis The jews who fled the filth and oppression of islamic shit-----to palestine when it was partitioned were never imprisoned in camps------The issue is CONCENTATION CAMPS -------a technique which the dogs of arabia learned from the lump of rapist pig shit----MUHUMMAD and which was aped by their next "nabi" Adolf abu ali The ummah licks two asses----the Muhummad ass and the Adolf abu ali ass

the refugee comps in which arab muslims who migrated to the loving arms of their fellow muslims when Palestine was Partitioned were created by islamo nazi nazis The jews who fled the filth and oppression of islamic shit-----to palestine when it was partitioned were never imprisoned in camps------The issue is CONCENTATION CAMPS -------a technique which the dogs of arabia learned from the lump of rapist pig shit----MUHUMMAD and which was aped by their next "nabi" Adolf abu ali The ummah licks two asses----the Muhummad ass and the Adolf abu ali ass

iro, stop being an anti-semite, arabs aren't your enemy.

Forum List

Back