On Anti-Semitism

what "jewish majority" ?? jews are a minority now in the middle east and were a minority even in arabia when the rapist pig of arabia wiped them out over there muslims have always been SO AFRAID of the tiny jewish minorities------it is comical

what "jewish majority" ?? jews are a minority now in the middle east and were a minority even in arabia when the rapist pig of arabia wiped them out over there muslims have always been SO AFRAID of the tiny jewish minorities------it is comical

In Israel. You said you would be in favor of the right of return if jews get to go back to middle eastern countries. The few thousands that were there. Am I correct?

because I support RIGHT OF RETURN and EQUAL RIGHTS in ---all lands? can you explain what is "sick" about such an ideology?
IRosie I think many pals WOULD choose to return even to a majority jewish governed israel if they were truly given equal rights and given the choice.

Does this mean you would support that???

I ABSOLUTELY support it WITH THE PROVISION----that the same policy existed IN ALL COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST Today approximately 20% of the residents of Saudi arabia are non muslims-----when all of them are granted citizenship and EQUAL RIGHTS-----let me know

In the country of my husband's birth-----jews never had anything close to "equal rights" once the dogs of arabia invaded------when they do----let me know

when all vestiges of SHARIAH are expunged from the legal code of ALL MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES ----let me know. It is illogical to expect a tiny minority people (ie jews) to self destruct by being the FIRST and ONLY group to give it all away
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm !!!!!

jews have equal rights in the west only

israel they have unequal rights

aint gonna happen what you say but just imagine if all the gulf states gave all their people citizenship and democracy like the USA or UK

Qatar, UAE and Bahrain would have majority Hindu Indian Governments!

All that wealth and power in Hindu hands!!!

Saudi and Kuwait would have large Indian minorities...and Fillippino Christians

Quite a thought.

think the messiah will come first.

But please don't hold your hate till it happens...you'll die bitter

Aint you and beloved hubby happy in USA or is he traumatised ???

I have no hate---nor does hubby-----I would be delighted if hindus held power in Saudi arabia ------I could go to Mecca for a nice veggie curry-----and some chicken tandoori

I have no hate---nor does hubby-----I would be delighted if hindus held power in Saudi arabia ------I could go to Mecca for a nice veggie curry-----and some chicken tandoori
I know for sure that Hindus are allowed to build Hindu temples and worship openly in Bahrain and some of the UAE...maybe not all; they do in Dubai. Not sure about Qatar.

Not in Saudi. They have to worship at home only.

In a poor district in India where I lived, Hindus and Muslims danced together to Bollywood music at both their festivals. Hindus love the sacred Muslim music called qawali from pakistan and A R Rahman.

My devout Hindu family had Muslim pakistani flags attached to the house during Muslim Eid and vice versa.

Lots of shrines and holy men are worshipped by both Hindus and Muslims.

Christians and Hindus both worship together the virgin Mary in both church and temple in the south. Kerala..

All this despite centuries of Hindu Muslim slaughter.

But Muslims are discriminated against in much of India and are much poorer on the whole..

I myself very narrowly escaped being blown to bits by a Muslim bomb placed in my fave restaurant not long ago! 17 killed including one friend...a lovely waiter.

Hindus also bomb and kill Muslims in BOMB BAY

and it could all blow up any time

but when its nice together it's good and it's possible

shalom

I know for sure that Hindus are allowed to build Hindu temples and worship openly in Bahrain and some of the UAE...maybe not all; they do in Dubai. Not sure about Qatar.

Not in Saudi. They have to worship at home only.

In a poor district in India where I lived, Hindus and Muslims danced together to Bollywood music at both their festivals. Hindus love the sacred Muslim music called qawali from pakistan and A R Rahman.

My devout Hindu family had Muslim pakistani flags attached to the house during Muslim Eid and vice versa.

Lots of shrines and holy men are worshipped by both Hindus and Muslims.

Christians and Hindus both worship together the virgin Mary in both church and temple in the south. Kerala..

All this despite centuries of Hindu Muslim slaughter.

But Muslims are discriminated against in much of India and are much poorer on the whole..

I myself very narrowly escaped being blown to bits by a Muslim bomb placed in my fave restaurant not long ago! 17 killed including one friend...a lovely waiter.

Hindus also bomb and kill Muslims in BOMB BAY

and it could all blow up any time

but when its nice together it's good and it's possible

shalom
I wonder, since the babbling Kvetching Yenta claims that she lived in India, if the Shiite Muslims ever told her why they didn't move to Pakistan when Pakistan was formed. We can already guess why since there have been so many incidents of the Sunnis car and homicide bombing the Shiites and destroying their sacred shrines. I wonder what the Yenta would have said if she could have seen a Muslim woman posting on one of the message boards. This woman, now living in the U.S., had originally come from a state in southern India. She wanted the hundreds of millions of Hindus eradicated so that Islam could rule India. No doubt she wasn't celebrating anything with any Hindus when she lived in India.

Kvetch----do yourself a favor and stop the BS-----based on your post I have strong doubts that you ever set foot in India -----sorry baby----but I know hindus a lot better than do you In fact I have lots for friends and colleagues over the years from MUMBAI------christian, hindu, jew, muslim and even a zoroastrian--------your comment about hindus bombing muslims IN MUMBAI is quite an hilarious joke--------did you enjoy the obscene mutilation murders enacted by your fellow jihadists there THAT MUCH?

In Israel. You said you would be in favor of the right of return if jews get to go back to middle eastern countries. The few thousands that were there. Am I correct?

right of return in RETURN not just for jews going back ------FOR A COMPLETE END TO ANY VESTIGE OF SHARIAH and any concept of an "ISLAMIC STATE" for all-----not just for jews------for muslims, jews, christians, hindus, zoroastrians, atheists etc etc As to ---"right of return" -----once there is a complete end to the concept of shariah or islamic state and ALL PEOPLE have equal rights to vote and buy land and engage in politics-------the WHOLE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED------of course if muslims consider mecca to be "holy" they can buy land and build houses there-------but they cannot stop hindus from doing so------but I doubt any hindus would WANT TO Since jews consider Hebron and Jerusalem and Safed "holy" ---they can buy there too----as can hindus and muslims and christians etc etc

Jaysus was the person who made these videos on fucking ACID?!

I see that you're still a DOUCHEBAG! And now for some truth:

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVXJ3MfaNqY"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVXJ3MfaNqY[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs[/ame]

Last edited:

You're so stupid it's scary:
From the onset of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries; 260,000 of them reached Israel between 1948 and 1951 and amounted for 56% of the total immigration to the newly founded State of Israel.[2] 600,000 Jews from Arab and Muslim countries had reached Israel by 1972.[3][4][5] By the Yom Kippur War of 1973, most of the Jewish communities throughout the Arab World, as well as Pakistan and Afghanistan, were practically non-existent.

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're so stupid it's scary:
From the onset of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries; 260,000 of them reached Israel between 1948 and 1951 and amounted for 56% of the total immigration to the newly founded State of Israel.[2] 600,000 Jews from Arab and Muslim countries had reached Israel by 1972.[3][4][5] By the Yom Kippur War of 1973, most of the Jewish communities throughout the Arab World, as well as Pakistan and Afghanistan, were practically non-existent.

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY]Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia - YouTube[/ame]

You'd have to bring your own Depends, soap, toothpaste and deodorant.

Or do you not use any?

:thanks:

Kvetch----do yourself a favor and stop the BS-----based on your post I have strong doubts that you ever set foot in India -----sorry baby----but I know hindus a lot better than do you In fact I have lots for friends and colleagues over the years from MUMBAI------christian, hindu, jew, muslim and even a zoroastrian--------your comment about hindus bombing muslims IN MUMBAI is quite an hilarious joke--------did you enjoy the obscene mutilation murders enacted by your fellow jihadists there THAT MUCH?
Hossie Fly: I am a 63 year old English Jewish MAN.......not a she...IRosie qualifies as a Yenta, not I

IRosie: A little knowledge of India is a dangerous thing

I lived near Mumbai and so I know that it is controlled by a Hindu Fascist party called Shiv Sena whio are gangsters. The criminal underworld is mostly Muslim. A gruesome twosome..

They killed 600 Muslims during riots in 1992 and 1993 after a Hindu Mob destroyed a Mosque in North India. 300 Hindus were also killed.

Look up Shiv Sena or Mumbai Riots 1992/3 if you don't believe me.

In Gujerat north of Mumbai over a thousand Muslims were killed in Riots again related to this destroyed Mosque and again ministers in the Gujerat Hindu RSS govt were found guilty.

There were 2 cases recently of Hindus planting bombs tho that's more what the Muslims do.

I don't know of any Sunni Shia problems in India.

Plenty in Porkistan which, like Israel should never have been created. Porkistan is a disaster and worse than Iran if that's possible. They control the Taliban.

Mostly North not south Indian Muslims went there. Over a million souls perished during partition in 1947 with mass slaughter by Hindus Muslims and especially Sikhs on all sides. Horrific.

India's main opposition Party the BJP is Hindu nationalist and has a group within it the RSS who killed Gandhi and are viciously anti Muslim. If you don't know about this you know little of India, haver.

Deach----your sophistry is idiotic in fact no one really cares as to what your PERSONAL definition of "bigot" or "anti semite" or 'group" or "race" is-------they are terms used by simple terms and part of the language that OTHER people do seem to understand Perhaps you should read a simple-----INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY textbook I assure you---such books ARE VERY SIMPLE------you will understand such a book

Deach----your sophistry is idiotic in fact no one really cares as to what your PERSONAL definition of "bigot" or "anti semite" or 'group" or "race" is-------they are terms used by simple terms and part of the language that OTHER people do seem to understand Perhaps you should read a simple-----INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY textbook I assure you---such books ARE VERY SIMPLE------you will understand such a book
An anti-semite is someone who hates arabs.

In fact----the word 'anti-semite' refers to someone like you-----who hates jews. Words have meaning according to their usage and their orgins You should read a very simple LINGUISTICS text

Time to go back to school?

Anti semite | Define Anti semite at Dictionary.com

an·ti-Sem·ite
   [an-tee-sem-ahyt, an-tahy- or, especially Brit., -see-mahyt] Show IPA

noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

Hossie Fly: I am a 63 year old English Jewish MAN.......not a she...IRosie qualifies as a Yenta, not I

IRosie: A little knowledge of India is a dangerous thing

I lived near Mumbai and so I know that it is controlled by a Hindu Fascist party called Shiv Sena whio are gangsters. The criminal underworld is mostly Muslim. A gruesome twosome..

They killed 600 Muslims during riots in 1992 and 1993 after a Hindu Mob destroyed a Mosque in North India. 300 Hindus were also killed.

Look up Shiv Sena or Mumbai Riots 1992/3 if you don't believe me.

In Gujerat north of Mumbai over a thousand Muslims were killed in Riots again related to this destroyed Mosque and again ministers in the Gujerat Hindu RSS govt were found guilty.

There were 2 cases recently of Hindus planting bombs tho that's more what the Muslims do.

I don't know of any Sunni Shia problems in India.

Plenty in Porkistan which, like Israel should never have been created. Porkistan is a disaster and worse than Iran if that's possible. They control the Taliban.

Mostly North not south Indian Muslims went there. Over a million souls perished during partition in 1947 with mass slaughter by Hindus Muslims and especially Sikhs on all sides. Horrific.

India's main opposition Party the BJP is Hindu nationalist and has a group within it the RSS who killed Gandhi and are viciously anti Muslim. If you don't know about this you know little of India, haver.
You're being dishonest. Indians in general have been very tolerant and accepting of Jews. I know this because many Jews that fled Muslim countries in the Middle East, settled in India and lived very good lives there. I am in touch with some of them who moved to US in search of better opportunities.

Last edited:
14,359 times we've heard this BS.

14,359 times we've heard this BS.
And even if you correct them 14,359 times, they will repeat the same lie.

Forum List

Back