Omissions from the 9/11 Commission Report

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Adam's Apple, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Omissions in 9/11 Report Hamper Fight against Terrorism
    By Mary Laney, Chicago Sun-Times
    August 22, 2005

It's amazing what you read when you go from place to place. One newspaper had an editorialist calling for someone to tell President Bush that the war is over -- the war has ended. Really? I don't think so.

This war is against terrorism, and it appears to be very clear that the terrorists are still going strong. Did we Americans turn them into terrorists, as some people would have you believe?

No. Warped understanding of the Quran did that. Islamofascist brainwashing turned them into terrorists. They are told to kill anyone and everyone who does not follow the same warped teachings as they've come to follow. They're taught that this is their duty. They're promised that, if they die along the way, they'll be met with great celebrations and surrounded by virgins.

To set things straight -- America isn't at fault for the terror, nor is England, Spain, Israel, nor anywhere else in the world. The fault lies with the Islamofascists themselves. How do we stop them? How do we keep them from fomenting another attack on our country? How can we learn from what happened on Sept. 11, 2001, so it never happens again?

http://suntimes.com/output/laney/cst-edt-laney22.html

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I see the public outcry against is-lame-ofacism grows louder--I bet this guy doesn't gget fired either.

3. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    You don't call dropping a 500 pounder on the only functioning hospital in Fallujia terrifying?

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I think you need to ask the chicken shit terrorists who were hiding in it that question--oh ya-you can't. :smoke:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391

:clap:

6. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Why does the report completely leave out the fact that WTC #7 was demolished.

Why does the report distort the fact that there were solid steel cores in the WTC towers by saying they were hollow!

Why is it that the report completely leaves out the fact that several of the supposed hijackers were trained in Venice Florida.

Why is it that the commission completely ignores the fact that at least 6-7 of the 19 hijackers have been found alive.

Why has the commission left out the literally hundreds of witnesess reporting explosions in the towers, including firefighters, police, rescue workers, janitors reporting explosions in the underground levels of the WTC towers.

Ask yourself these questions..

It is a whitewash, a fraud, the only thing that this comission does is support the further erosion of our liberties, protect the responsible, the negligent, the willing participants of this horrible crime.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    (pssssst---where are these hijackers who lived through the 9/11 attack)

but fine--let's open up another one--There's a lot of stuff I wanna know but this time lets put some folks on there that weren't responsible for creating the problem in the first place. I think your conspiracy theories need to be exposed anyway so you can be creative and invent some new ones.

9. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Research my wacky claims and come up with your own conclusions....

Was it an accident that NORAD failed to intercept many hijackings?

Was it an accident that the most well guarded building in the US was hit by a hijacked aircraft?

Was it an accident that bomb sniffing dogs were abruptly removed from the WTC complex after receiving numerous phone threats, just a matter of days before 9/11?

Was it an accident that over 3 drills were taking place prodominately in the northeast section of the US on 9/11, most of them involving our air force?

Was it an accident that insider trading took place involving the two airline companies that suffered hijackings on 9/11?

Was it just a matter of luck that the man (John oniell) that could have many of the answers we are looking for was killed in the WTC ...his first day on the job.... on 9/11?

Why is Turkish intelligence saying that it appears that Al qaeda is a US intelligence operation?

Was it an intelligence failure that led to this all? was it negligence?

Or was it by design

Prove me wrong, please! i want to believe it was some idiot ragtag gang that carried this out, but sadly the evidence shows it is far worse than that.

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

No thanks. Proving all these 'conspiracy' points would be worse than a dog chasing it's tail. Enjoy your fantasy.