OMG! Who To Vote For?

Tin foil hat time-if the proper person gets in,i predict-
*current WH occupier will be indicted on SEVERAL CHARGES.
*correction of a huge portion of the garbage legislated under his watch.
*several administration officials will go down,too.
*a massive correction of policy takes place.
why do i feel this way?
i dont know,but,if this is played right,it woulfd be a bigger scandal than eve

A few weeks ago I'd have said that Obama is going to squeak in. Then he pulls this insane stunt, while having Holder hanging around his neck. Really, the stupidity abounds without end.
We're dealing with someone who has serious (and justified) deservingness issues....He's going to continue to sabotage himself.

One can hope, but never underestimate the GOP for outdoing stupidity.
True dat.

A few weeks ago I'd have said that Obama is going to squeak in. Then he pulls this insane stunt, while having Holder hanging around his neck. Really, the stupidity abounds without end.
We're dealing with someone who has serious (and justified) deservingness issues....He's going to continue to sabotage himself.

One can hope, but never underestimate the GOP for outdoing stupidity.

OMG! Who To Vote For?
The terrorists'
WORST-NIGHTMARE!!!!

super%20obama.jpg

:udaman:

LOVE IT.

And, the damn R's hate it because they can't deny it.

Vote on what's most important to you. :)

I agree.

Vote Obama if you want more jobs and continued economic recovery.

Vote GObP/R if you want fewer rights, bigger government and higher taxes.

As I've said several times before, there's a good reason why there are sites that list President Obama's accomplishments but none for Republican accomplishments.

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

What have the Republicans done?
Nothing.

Anyone who does not agree with me is free to post links to sites showing R's accomplishments. :eusa_whistle:

Needless to say, I won't be holding my breath. :lol:

This is an exerpt from a piece that has been widely circulated and attributed to one of my favorite economists, Walter Williams PhD, who didn't write it. (Snopes has confirmed it is bogus and the original publisher has apologized for attribnuting it to him.)

But the point was made.

Obama's reelection is really a very, very simple math problem. Consider the following:

Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn't matter what he does. It's a race thing. He's one of us,

College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It's really not more complex than that,

Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,

Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coattails will carry them to victory nationwide,

Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,

Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics,

Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more every day. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,

The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,

Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won't vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,

Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn't need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned.

The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.

Obamacare, Romneycare, a man who supports single-payer healthcare, boy oh boy I can't even put into words how excited I am for the 2012 election.

When the time comes I will ask myself what Reagan asked us once.
Are we better off now?
If we are I will vote for Obama for President and vote for repubs for House and Senate. It seems this country works best when we have devided government.
Just look at how things were when dems had full control and then how things finally started to get better after the repubs took the House.

Obamacare, Romneycare, a man who supports single-payer healthcare, boy oh boy I can't even put into words how excited I am for the 2012 election.
Awwwwww, c'mon.....ya' really want to leave-out all o' the details of actual single-payer??!!!

:eusa_eh:

Probably, so.......

827.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi1acHg3mhw]BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Single Payer Health Insurance | PBS - YouTube[/ame]​

When the time comes I will ask myself what Reagan asked us once.
Are we better off now?
If we are I will vote for Obama for President and vote for repubs for House and Senate. It seems this country works best when we have devided government.
Just look at how things were when dems had full control and then how things finally started to get better after the repubs took the House.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68]No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner) - YouTube[/ame]​

2/12/2012

"What is most striking about the showdown over contraceptive freedom is not the political victory that President Obama earned by standing up for women’s reproductive rights, although his Republican adversaries are certainly helping him to make the most of it. Those adversaries don’t seem to realize they have fallen into a trap, whether the White House set them up intentionally or not."

Referring back to that list I posted, Obama's best and maybe only real asset is having a surrogate P.R. are in the Mainstream media. He who controls the message, controls the masses in the population.

If the mainstream media and the radfical leftwing were even mostly honest, Hispanics would see the fraud in the message re concern for Hispanics. Black people would see how the intent has been to keep them enslaved and how the liberal agenda has hurt whole generations of their race.

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” — Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One as reported in Ronald Kessler’s “Inside The White House” Yet the media continues to underreport how advancement of the black community stopped cold with the "War on Poverty" and has regressed ever since. Prior to that, it has been the most rapidly advancing demographic group.

If the mainsream media and the radical leftwing were even mostly honest, we all would get much more honest reporting on the ommissions, obfusications, and flat out misrepresentations of phony results reported by the White House and how the taxpayer money is being used.

If the mainstream media and the radical leftwing were even mostly honest, we would report events evenhandedly. For instance, Russians have snubbed American presidents for some time now--ever since Gorbachev retired actually. But is the reporting equal?

Listen to the newcast when President Bush attended the G-20 Summit and the Russians would not shake his hand. A major big deal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMOGK4-tAw8]World leaders wouldnt shake hand with Evil Bush at G-20 - YouTube[/ame]

But have you seen the rebuffed handshake commented on in any mainstream media where Obama is concerned?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHEposwhovk]Obama Handshake Snub in Russia - YouTube[/ame]

Ya know, since the GOPers have dedicated themselves to ****ing away this election cycle, you'd think they would do so with the least embarrassing candidate, Romney, the Bob Dole for this era.
That or somebody who is a clear alternative to more of the same ole government is the answer crap, Ron Paul.
Nope, they want to continue to flirt with their inner moron and vacillate between Neuter and Sanctorum.

The party that has a death wish led primary season or an administration that wants to insult and damn a significant bloc of their base, while trying to cover up the misdeeds of their Department of Justice?

It's so hard to choose. :eusa_eh:

Can I sell my vote? At least I get something for it! And I can get as many as 30 -32 to go along with my plan. Sale is per vote btw.

Forum List

Back