OMG! Who To Vote For?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
The party that has a death wish led primary season or an administration that wants to insult and damn a significant bloc of their base, while trying to cover up the misdeeds of their Department of Justice?

It's so hard to choose. :eusa_eh:

The party that has a death wish led primary season or an administration that wants to insult and damn a significant bloc of their base, while trying to cover up the misdeeds of their Department of Justice?

G'head and vote LP, CP or any other candidate that your conscience tells you to.

It's not like anyone is going to win or lose by your one (1) single vote.

I'm 53, born here and therefore qualified. So I will just write in the names of seven friends and relations for my electors and maybe they will vote for me.

Good question. Vote for a known Democratic idiot or a potential Republican idiot.... Tough decision.

I know how you feel! I am very tired of casting my vote....as a vote against and not for.

OMG! Who To Vote For?
The terrorists'
WORST-NIGHTMARE!!!!

super%20obama.jpg

:udaman:

Last edited:
Good question. Vote for a known Democratic idiot or a potential Republican idiot.... Tough decision.

A few weeks ago I'd have said that Obama is going to squeak in. Then he pulls this insane stunt, while having Holder hanging around his neck. Really, the stupidity abounds without end.

A few weeks ago I'd have said that Obama is going to squeak in. Then he pulls this insane stunt, while having Holder hanging around his neck. Really, the stupidity abounds without end.
We're dealing with someone who has serious (and justified) deservingness issues....He's going to continue to sabotage himself.

We're dealing with someone who has serious (and justified) deservingness issues....He's going to continue to sabotage himself.

One can hope, but never underestimate the GOP for outdoing stupidity.

Forum List

Back