OMG Detroit News Endorses Romney

I was born and raised in Michigan and let me tell you this doesn't mean shit in that union state. Detroit will overwhelmingly vote the crook Obama cause they always vote Black and democrat (before you whiny bitches scream it is how Young stayed mayor for over 20 years). Now most of the out lying areas of the state will vote Romney but the heavily populated areas like flint and Saginaw will vote democrat cause the UAW will push them towards that with fear lies and out right intimidation.

cheneynugent306.jpg

I was born and raised in Michigan and let me tell you this doesn't mean shit in that union state. Detroit will overwhelmingly vote the crook Obama cause they always vote Black and democrat (before you whiny bitches scream it is how Young stayed mayor for over 20 years). Now most of the out lying areas of the state will vote Romney but the heavily populated areas like flint and Saginaw will vote democrat cause the UAW will push them towards that with fear lies and out right intimidation.

cheneynugent306.jpg

You are a fucking idiot LMAO

Romney is going to take Michigan!!! Since we got rid of Granholm ( did anyone see her at the Dem convention speaking? WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT!!)...Michigan is finally healing! I voted for Snyder....he described himself as the "nerd". Very down to earth guy and he's doing what he was elected to do! I have no doubt that Michigan is going to go to Romney. And by what i hear, he has a VERY GOOD chance of taking Ohio too.

This is gonna be fun!! Lol!

I'll believe it when I see it, but hope you're right.

Here on the west side of the state we're leery of the shenanigans the dims can pull off in their strongholds over in southeast MI.

You're right on. Interestingly a friend of mine who is a Private Union worker says his Union is backing Romney. I was shocked to hear that and inspired at the same time.

The New York Observer switched from 2008 to endorse Romney this time too.

Obama has shown his true colors. He's bad for America. Only a fool would vote for him or endorse him. We're only 2 weeks away from him going into the history books along with the Clinton's.

cheneynugent306.jpg

You are a fucking idiot LMAO

1-116.jpg

:rolleyes:

Detroit News is a conservative rag that always endorses Republicans.

I like how they spanked him on the auto bailout.

The Detroit Free Press endorsed Obama in 2008... guess who they endorsed this time???

Detroit Free Press endorses Romney
The Detroit Free Press threw its support behind Mitt Romney on Thursday, marking the candidate's second endorsement from a Michigan newspaper in as many days.

And they endorsed him almost a year ago, BEFORE he even won the nomination. THAT is how bad they think Obama has done in the last 4 years. :rofl:

Seriously? You're using their endorsement of Romney for the primaries, lmao! They haven't made their endorsement yet. What a dupe.

Romney is going to take Michigan!!! Since we got rid of Granholm ( did anyone see her at the Dem convention speaking? WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT!!)...Michigan is finally healing! I voted for Snyder....he described himself as the "nerd". Very down to earth guy and he's doing what he was elected to do! I have no doubt that Michigan is going to go to Romney. And by what i hear, he has a VERY GOOD chance of taking Ohio too.

Here on the west side of the state we're leery of the shenanigans the dims can pull off in their strongholds over in southeast MI.

We live on the west side of the state too...between GR, Kalamazoo & Lansing.
Michigan has always been pretty strongly Democrat, it's been changing a lot over the last few years. Well, at least since Granholm was Gov - I've never been so glad to see someone GO!

We live on the west side of the state too...between GR, Kalamazoo & Lansing.
Michigan has always been pretty strongly Democrat, it's been changing a lot over the last few years. Well, at least since Granholm was Gov - I've never been so glad to see someone GO!
I was so glad to leave the state when she was governor.

You're probably right about Detroit, Fling, Saginaw voting for Obama. And i don't know why....look what's happened to those cities in just the last 4 years!! I know a lot of union members tho, many that work in the Lansing area, and many of them are talking Romney.

Besides, there are soooo many people that have moved away from the Detroit / Flint area because of lost jobs there may not be enough libs left over there to make a big difference in the election! I think most union people really know what Obama is...but you could be right, the UAW big boys will threaten and try to scare them, i hope most are smart enough to see right through it.

Forum List

Back