Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

Trump wont answer if he's a Russian and supports the KGB -

IT'S A TIE !!

Hey moron.....there's been no KGB for 28 years. :eusa_snooty:

She refused to condemn the recent Antifa attack on an ICE detention center that resulted in 1 of the terrorists being killed...
Who did condemn it? I don't see tv anymore.

The more important question is who would NOT condemn this TERRORIST attack by Antifa, one of 3 groups proven to have taken cash from Russia to spread racial division and violence?! The answer to that question, at least in part, is D-OMAR. Omar, as has already been proven to openly support terrorists and has attended fund raisers for terrorists.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar refuses to answer reporter asking if she condemns antifa firebomb attack

...and you don't need tv - I see you still have internet, which means access to Google...

'Washington ICE detention center attacker Willem Van Spronsen wrote 'I am Antifa' manifesto before assault'

'The 69-year-old armed man killed by Washington state police as he attacked a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center Saturday sent a manifesto to friends the day before the assault in which he wrote "I am Antifa," and was being lionized by members of the leftwing group as a "martyr."

'Left-Wing Group'? They're TERRORISTS who were proven to have sold out their country to help Russia divide this country!

Washington ICE detention center attacker Willem Van Spronsen wrote 'I am Antifa' manifesto before assault

she is one.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s up to them. They can go wherever they want, or they can stay. But they should love our country. They shouldn’t hate our country. You look at what they’ve said. I have clips right here. The most vile, horrible statements about our country, about Israel, about others. It’s up to them. They can do what they want. They can leave; they can stay. But they should love our country, and they should work for the good of our country.

“We love this country so much, we know its imperfections, and we know its faults, and we know its failures, and we are trying to improve it. We are trying to perfect it. We are trying to fix it.” That’s a crock! They’re not trying. If they loved it, they wouldn’t have the attitude about it that they do. If they loved it, they wouldn’t be trying to undermine it. If they loved America, they would be for closing the borders. If they loved America, they would be for enforcing the law, and they would not be in favor of helping people break the law.

If they really love this country, they would understand America and its founding and its ideals and what’s unique about it. That’s not of interest to them. Tearing it down is their objective. Next question, unidentified reporter: “Mr. Trump, are you willing to not use the phrase ‘go back to your country’ to citizens and women of color who are either citizens or who have been born in this country? Would you be willing to not use that?”

I couldn't find any Republicans condemning it either. Not even Trump. I don't watch tv anymore, but I searched on Google. Anyone able to correct me?

she is one.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s up to them. They can go wherever they want, or they can stay. But they should love our country. They shouldn’t hate our country. You look at what they’ve said. I have clips right here. The most vile, horrible statements about our country, about Israel, about others. It’s up to them. They can do what they want. They can leave; they can stay. But they should love our country, and they should work for the good of our country.

“We love this country so much, we know its imperfections, and we know its faults, and we know its failures, and we are trying to improve it. We are trying to perfect it. We are trying to fix it.” That’s a crock! They’re not trying. If they loved it, they wouldn’t have the attitude about it that they do. If they loved it, they wouldn’t be trying to undermine it. If they loved America, they would be for closing the borders. If they loved America, they would be for enforcing the law, and they would not be in favor of helping people break the law.

If they really love this country, they would understand America and its founding and its ideals and what’s unique about it. That’s not of interest to them. Tearing it down is their objective. Next question, unidentified reporter: “Mr. Trump, are you willing to not use the phrase ‘go back to your country’ to citizens and women of color who are either citizens or who have been born in this country? Would you be willing to not use that?”
he never said country. amazing the stupid of the leftists.

"WATCH: Ilhan Omar Starts Laughing When Reporter Asks If She'll Condemn Antifa Violence"

"After an attempted terror attack by a self-identified far-left Antifa member against an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility in Tacoma, Washington on Saturday, a reporter asked freshmen Democrats if they would condemn the attack, Antifa violence, and violence in general. Unsurprisingly, “fresh face” lawmakers, namely Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and Ilhan Omar (D-MN), refused to utter such a simple condemnation.

Omar, amazingly, apparently thought the questioning was funny, laughing when she was asked about the far-left violence."

The Trump-hating, audience/ratings-starved Liberal media are attempting to portray these Far Left Extremist anti-Semitism-spewing Social Democrat TRAITORS as 'victims' of - as usual - a 'racism'.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Starts Laughing When Reporter Asks If She'll Condemn Antifa Violence

IDIOT: Are you a terrorist lover?

POL: Nope.

IDIOT: LIAR!! YES YOU ARE!!!
What was her motive for praising terrorists who attacked Israel, trying to get an Islamo terrorist released from prison and voting no on banning terrorists from collecting life insurance?
Once again, what terrorist did she try to get out of jail? Give me the quote on praising terrorists who attacked Israel. Life insurance?
I'm not saying it didn't happen, but you folks sure are thin on the ground with any specifics here.

"WATCH: Ilhan Omar Starts Laughing When Reporter Asks If She'll Condemn Antifa Violence"

"After an attempted terror attack by a self-identified far-left Antifa member against an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility in Tacoma, Washington on Saturday, a reporter asked freshmen Democrats if they would condemn the attack, Antifa violence, and violence in general. Unsurprisingly, “fresh face” lawmakers, namely Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and Ilhan Omar (D-MN), refused to utter such a simple condemnation.

Omar, amazingly, apparently thought the questioning was funny, laughing when she was asked about the far-left violence."

The Trump-hating, audience/ratings-starved Liberal media are attempting to portray these Far Left Extremist anti-Semitism-spewing Social Democrat TRAITORS as 'victims' of - as usual - a 'racism'.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Starts Laughing When Reporter Asks If She'll Condemn Antifa Violence
Where is Trump's condemnation of the attack? Mitch McConnell's? Any others?
Just asking but I'd love an answer.

She refused to condemn the recent Antifa attack on an ICE detention center that resulted in 1 of the terrorists being killed...
Who did condemn it? I don't see tv anymore.

The more important question is who would NOT condemn this TERRORIST attack by Antifa, one of 3 groups proven to have taken cash from Russia to spread racial division and violence?! The answer to that question, at least in part, is D-OMAR. Omar, as has already been proven to openly support terrorists and has attended fund raisers for terrorists.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar refuses to answer reporter asking if she condemns antifa firebomb attack

...and you don't need tv - I see you still have internet, which means access to Google...

'Washington ICE detention center attacker Willem Van Spronsen wrote 'I am Antifa' manifesto before assault'

'The 69-year-old armed man killed by Washington state police as he attacked a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center Saturday sent a manifesto to friends the day before the assault in which he wrote "I am Antifa," and was being lionized by members of the leftwing group as a "martyr."

'Left-Wing Group'? They're TERRORISTS who were proven to have sold out their country to help Russia divide this country!

Washington ICE detention center attacker Willem Van Spronsen wrote 'I am Antifa' manifesto before assault
Yes, I read his manifesto when it happened. I haven't heard anyone on the "left" lionizing him, but I don't hang out with anarchists, so....

My question, easy, is where are the Republican condemnations of this attack? I couldn't even find one from Trump.

Since you'd 'love to know', do some research, and then provide to us a link to any article / interview where any of THEM were asked by a reporter directly if they condemned Antifa's terrorist attack and refused to do so, as Omar did....

WTF is so all fired funny, Easy? Can you not answer the question?

Since you'd 'love to know', do some research, and then provide to us a link to any article / interview where any of THEM were asked by a reporter directly if they condemned Antifa's terrorist attack and refused to do so, as Omar did....
Why not? Why her and not them?
What is happening here is truly revolting.

Republicans aren't able to speak out unless asked by the lying MSM? Seems kinda weird.

My question, easy, is where are the Republican condemnations of this attack? I couldn't even find one from Trump.
So you refuse to condemn Omar for her refusing to condemn Antifa terrorists attacking a US govt Law Enforcement Agency facility by attempting to divert the conversation away by 'attacking' the President and GOP for not doing so based on a lack of evidence....

Bwuhahahaha.

I provided you with multiple links proving Omar refused to condemn the attacks and only laughed when asked about leftist terrorist violence.

If you're going to make an accusation snowflake, BACK IT UP WITH SOME EVIDENCE AS I DID.

Oh wait, you already admitted you have none....

;p

WTF is so all fired funny, Easy? Can you not answer the question?

YOUR ATTEMPTED DEFENSE OF THE PROVEN TERRORIST-SUPPORTING TRAITOR, D-OMAR, BY SEEKING TO DISTRACT BY ACCUSING THE PRESIDENT OF NOT DOING SO EITHER WITHOUT HAVING THE EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP, LIKE THE LINKS I PROVIDED.

:p

Forum List

Back