Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

lv0psays7na31.jpg

Ask her if she is now, or has ever belonged to a US Muslim Brotherhood front group (as defined by the US Justice Dept), or any similar one in Somalia.

The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

What would you want her to say, Tramp ask such stupid questions. I would not dignify that with an answer either.
Why Do you Support Communists and Jihadists?

These four ***** are The Democrat Version of The 4 Horsemen of The Apocalypse.

Death
War
Famine
Pestilence

Vote Blue in 2020

We'll bring you Armageddon.

Last edited:
"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
this was a joke post correct?

This reminds me of a Lyndon Johnson story. Lyndon told someone running for an office to start a rumor that his opponent was a pig f-----. The candidate responded that his opponent doesn't do that. Lyndon replied, "Yes, but let's hear him deny it."

She refused to condemn the recent Antifa attack on an ICE detention center that resulted in 1 of the terrorists being killed...

Why is she required to answer trolls and morons?

Ihan Omar is not required to answer...
But if she wants to prove her critics wrong, she should be able to answer the question with honesty and with efficiency.

It shows she is hiding something. Which I am sure she is.
Calling her either of those things is about as pertinent and rational as saying she married her brother. Why WOULD she respond to such idiot garbage?
Her own actions make the question relevant.

What is this, 1952?
Puritans into the moldy rye again.
Well, when she tries to get terrorists out of prison and votes against letting terrorists get life insurance policies paid, it’s a good question.
Who was that?

Forum List

Back