Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Um, no. If you choose to put yourself into the public service and represent a portion of this country then you can answer questions about your allegiance to the country. For crying out loud sports players are required to talk to the media, you can answer a simple question if you're a representative of this government.

My question, easy, is where are the Republican condemnations of this attack? I couldn't even find one from Trump.
So you refuse to condemn Omar for her refusing to condemn Antifa terrorists attacking a US govt Law Enforcement Agency facility by attempting to divert the conversation away by 'attacking' the President and GOP for not doing so based on a lack of evidence....

Bwuhahahaha.

I provided you with multiple links proving Omar refused to condemn the attacks and only laughed when asked about leftist terrorist violence.

If you're going to make an accusation snowflake, BACK IT UP WITH SOME EVIDENCE AS I DID.

Oh wait, you already admitted you have none....

;p
I don't know what you're babbling about. I told you I did search and there was nothing. How do I give you a list of nothing?

This is nothing but bullying her. It is a disgusting display of the hatred that Trump can unleash, but you doggies have gone too far. Y'all deserve a shovel in the face.

My question, easy, is where are the Republican condemnations of this attack? I couldn't even find one from Trump.
So you refuse to condemn Omar for her refusing to condemn Antifa terrorists attacking a US govt Law Enforcement Agency facility by attempting to divert the conversation away by 'attacking' the President and GOP for not doing so based on a lack of evidence....

Bwuhahahaha.

I provided you with multiple links proving Omar refused to condemn the attacks and only laughed when asked about leftist terrorist violence.

If you're going to make an accusation snowflake, BACK IT UP WITH SOME EVIDENCE AS I DID.

;p
I don't know what you're babbling about. I told you I did search and there was nothing. How do I give you a list of nothing?

This is nothing but bullying her. It is a disgusting display of the hatred that Trump can unleash, but you doggies have gone too far. Y'all deserve a shovel in the face.
God, imagine if you're wrong about her though. Did you ever consider that you might be? Maybe you aren't but holy shit if you are.

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Um, no. If you choose to put yourself into the public service and represent a portion of this country then you can answer questions about your allegiance to the country. For crying out loud sports players are required to talk to the media, you can answer a simple question if you're a representative of this government.
She is a US citizen, took her oath at the time and took another when she was sworn in to Congress. Why would anyone be a politician in this country and put up with two bit crackheads like you all if she didn't love America? You folks get your knee out of her back and let her up off the ground. Nothing but two bit bullies. Are y'all drunk or just maddened by the smell of blood in the water?

Revolting.

Bwuhahahaha.

;p

God, imagine if you're wrong about her though. Did you ever consider that you might be? Maybe you aren't but holy shit if you are.
What would make you think that Paulie? Trump didn't condemn that Antifa guy either. Do I immediately jump to the conclusion he is a terrorist?
WTF?

She is a US citizen, took her oath at the time and took another when she was sworn in to Congress. Why would anyone be a politician in this country and put up with two bit crackheads like you all if she didn't love America? You folks get your knee out of her back and let her up off the ground. Nothing but two bit bullies. Are y'all drunk or just maddened by the smell of blood in the water?

Revolting.
You think the only reason anyone would ever try to get into office here is for good? You literally don't think there's ever a possibility of anyone ever trying to get elected with bad intentions? Have you ever read a history book of any type?

"WATCH: Ilhan Omar Starts Laughing When Reporter Asks If She'll Condemn Antifa Violence"

"After an attempted terror attack by a self-identified far-left Antifa member against an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility in Tacoma, Washington on Saturday, a reporter asked freshmen Democrats if they would condemn the attack, Antifa violence, and violence in general. Unsurprisingly, “fresh face” lawmakers, namely Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and Ilhan Omar (D-MN), refused to utter such a simple condemnation.

Omar, amazingly, apparently thought the questioning was funny, laughing when she was asked about the far-left violence."

The Trump-hating, audience/ratings-starved Liberal media are attempting to portray these Far Left Extremist anti-Semitism-spewing Social Democrat TRAITORS as 'victims' of - as usual - a 'racism'.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Starts Laughing When Reporter Asks If She'll Condemn Antifa Violence
Where is Trump's condemnation of the attack? Mitch McConnell's? Any others?
Just asking but I'd love an answer.
WTF is so all fired funny, Easy? Can you not answer the question?
HE ANSWERED YOU!!!!!!

Revolting.
New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

Bwuhahahaha.

;p

What would make you think that Paulie? Trump didn't condemn that Antifa guy either. Do I immediately jump to the conclusion he is a terrorist?
WTF?
He wasn't asked.

Revolting.
You think the only reason anyone would ever try to get into office here is for good? You literally don't think there's ever a possibility of anyone ever trying to get elected with bad intentions? Have you ever read a history book of any type?
Paulie, what makes you think she's a terrorist? Because she's Muslim? What?

Bwuhahahaha.

;p

WTF?
I don't come to any conclusions about anything until I've seen enough information to make a determination. But what I will do is question EVERYTHING. Im not saying this woman is a terrorist or anything else I'm simply saying she has an obligation to disclose everything about herself and I don't know why anyone would ever want to vote for anyone who doesn't.

Revolting.
Paulie, what makes you think she's a terrorist? Because she's Muslim? What?
Never said she was. That's your big mistake here. I took a certain side on this and you assumed something that isn't true. I don't know anything close to the same about this chick that others here do I'm just saying she has the same obligation to disclose her intentions as anyone else running for office.. not because I think it should be the law but simply because it seems extremely dangerous to vote for anyone who hasn't.

Lets just understand who and what Omar is. the muslim jihad has for years planned to destroy america from within by taking over the government. She and Tlaib are two of the first steps in making that happen. Muslims have taken over congressional districts in Michigan and Minn and have sent these two invaders into our congress. Wake up before its too late.

A person cannot be a muslim and an american patriot, the two are in direct conflict.

in the words of Churchill: " Islam in a man is like rabies in a dog" Never, never forget that.

I know nothing about the woman's politics and if she's a progressive, I probably disagree with at least half of it, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous bullying behavior that has no basis in reality.

As far as the anti-Semitic stuff, maybe, but no one will give me specific things she said that were anti-Israel, either. No one will do anything except continue accusing her of something so stupid that I can't believe you've managed to get up a full head of steam on it.

This is outrageous facistic bullshit. That is what I disapprove of. Your outrageous behavior is what is pushing me into her corner, and I don't even know what that corner is. I just know y'all are way out of line and probably at least some of you are smart enough to know it.

I know nothing about the woman's politics and if she's a progressive, I probably disagree with at least half of it, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous bullying behavior that has no basis in reality.

As far as the anti-Semitic stuff, maybe, but no one will give me specific things she said that were anti-Israel, either. No one will do anything except continue accusing her of something so stupid that I can't believe you've managed to get up a full head of steam on it.

This is outrageous facistic bullshit. That is what I disapprove of. Your outrageous behavior is what is pushing me into her corner, and I don't even know what that corner is. I just know y'all are way out of line and probably at least some of you are smart enough to know it.
Someone else's feelings about her are making you support her even more? Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? You like someone just because someone else you don't agree with doesn't? Holy shit

Bwuhahahaha.

;p

WTF?
I don't come to any conclusions about anything until I've seen enough information to make a determination. But what I will do is question EVERYTHING. Im not saying this woman is a terrorist or anything else I'm simply saying she has an obligation to disclose everything about herself and I don't know why anyone would ever want to vote for anyone who doesn't.
DISCLOSE WHAT? Are you not going to vote for Trump because he didn't condemn that fruitcake with the firebombs?

Forum List

Back