Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

So you refuse to condemn Omar for her refusing to condemn Antifa terrorists attacking a US govt Law Enforcement Agency facility by attempting to divert the conversation away by 'attacking' the President and GOP for not doing so based on a lack of evidence....

Bwuhahahaha.

I provided you with multiple links proving Omar refused to condemn the attacks and only laughed when asked about leftist terrorist violence.

If you're going to make an accusation snowflake, BACK IT UP WITH SOME EVIDENCE AS I DID.

Oh wait, you already admitted you have none....

;p
I don't know what you're babbling about. I told you I did search and there was nothing. How do I give you a list of nothing?

This is nothing but bullying her. It is a disgusting display of the hatred that Trump can unleash, but you doggies have gone too far. Y'all deserve a shovel in the face.
God, imagine if you're wrong about her though. Did you ever consider that you might be? Maybe you aren't but holy shit if you are.
What would make you think that Paulie? Trump didn't condemn that Antifa guy either. Do I immediately jump to the conclusion he is a terrorist?
WTF?
I don't come to any conclusions about anything until I've seen enough information to make a determination. But what I will do is question EVERYTHING. Im not saying this woman is a terrorist or anything else I'm simply saying she has an obligation to disclose everything about herself and I don't know why anyone would ever want to vote for anyone who doesn't.
DISCLOSE WHAT? Are you not going to vote for Trump because he didn't condemn that fruitcake with the firebombs?
Did someone specifically ask him about the fruitcake with the firebombs? I'm pretty sure no president has ever come out with a list of people for the day that they want to be on record as condemning but if asked directly what do you think his answer would be?

I know nothing about the woman's politics and if she's a progressive, I probably disagree with at least half of it, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous bullying behavior that has no basis in reality.

As far as the anti-Semitic stuff, maybe, but no one will give me specific things she said that were anti-Israel, either. No one will do anything except continue accusing her of something so stupid that I can't believe you've managed to get up a full head of steam on it.

This is outrageous facistic bullshit. That is what I disapprove of. Your outrageous behavior is what is pushing me into her corner, and I don't even know what that corner is. I just know y'all are way out of line and probably at least some of you are smart enough to know it.
Good lord take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions instead of whining about other people pushing you into a corner and causing your thoughts and actions.

I know nothing about the woman's politics and if she's a progressive, I probably disagree with at least half of it, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous bullying behavior that has no basis in reality.

As far as the anti-Semitic stuff, maybe, but no one will give me specific things she said that were anti-Israel, either. No one will do anything except continue accusing her of something so stupid that I can't believe you've managed to get up a full head of steam on it.

This is outrageous facistic bullshit. That is what I disapprove of. Your outrageous behavior is what is pushing me into her corner, and I don't even know what that corner is. I just know y'all are way out of line and probably at least some of you are smart enough to know it.
Someone else's feelings about her are making you support her even more? Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? You like someone just because someone else you don't agree with doesn't? Holy shit
You are goddamned straight I will support her not being bullied. I would do the same for you.
I didn't say I "liked" her. I said this behavior by the right is revolting and you haven't said anything that would change my mind.

Of course I am open to looking at reasonable accusations that she is anti-American or anti-Semitic, but damned if I've seen anything to suggest that yet.

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Um, no. If you choose to put yourself into the public service and represent a portion of this country then you can answer questions about your allegiance to the country. For crying out loud sports players are required to talk to the media, you can answer a simple question if you're a representative of this government.
She is a US citizen, took her oath at the time and took another when she was sworn in to Congress. Why would anyone be a politician in this country and put up with two bit crackheads like you all if she didn't love America? You folks get your knee out of her back and let her up off the ground. Nothing but two bit bullies. Are y'all drunk or just maddened by the smell of blood in the water?

Revolting.
You think the only reason anyone would ever try to get into office here is for good? You literally don't think there's ever a possibility of anyone ever trying to get elected with bad intentions? Have you ever read a history book of any type?
Paulie, what makes you think she's a terrorist? Because she's Muslim? What?
cause she supports them. duh!!!! derp!!

Someone else's feelings about her are making you support her even more? Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? You like someone just because someone else you don't agree with doesn't? Holy shit
You are goddamned straight I will support her not being bullied. I would do the same for you.
I didn't say I "liked" her. I said this behavior by the right is revolting and you haven't said anything that would change my mind.

Of course I am open to looking at reasonable accusations that she is anti-American or anti-Semitic, but damned if I've seen anything to suggest that yet.
Well her own fucking words on it would be a great start don't you think?

Where is Trump's condemnation of the attack? Mitch McConnell's? Any others?
Just asking but I'd love an answer.
Since you'd 'love to know', do some research, and then provide to us a link to any article / interview where any of THEM were asked by a reporter directly if they condemned Antifa's terrorist attack and refused to do so, as Omar did....
Why not? Why her and not them?
What is happening here is truly revolting.

Republicans aren't able to speak out unless asked by the lying MSM? Seems kinda weird.
You keep trying to distract from the fact that Omar is a proven terrorist supporter who refused to condemn terrorist Antifa's attack on a US Law Enforcement facility, supported by multiple links, by attempting to accuse the President and GOP of doing the same thing. It only have YOUR OWN OPINION / SAY-SO to back it up....

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Um, no. If you choose to put yourself into the public service and represent a portion of this country then you can answer questions about your allegiance to the country. For crying out loud sports players are required to talk to the media, you can answer a simple question if you're a representative of this government.
She is a US citizen, took her oath at the time and took another when she was sworn in to Congress. Why would anyone be a politician in this country and put up with two bit crackheads like you all if she didn't love America? You folks get your knee out of her back and let her up off the ground. Nothing but two bit bullies. Are y'all drunk or just maddened by the smell of blood in the water?

Revolting.
You think the only reason anyone would ever try to get into office here is for good? You literally don't think there's ever a possibility of anyone ever trying to get elected with bad intentions? Have you ever read a history book of any type?
Never said she was. That's your big mistake here. I took a certain side on this and you assumed something that isn't true. I don't know anything close to the same about this chick that others here do I'm just saying she has the same obligation to disclose her intentions as anyone else running for office.. not because I think it should be the law but simply because it seems extremely dangerous to vote for anyone who hasn't.
"Intentions?" What makes you think she is more dangerous than, say, Ted Cruz? What intentions do Trump and McConnell have for not condemning the attack by the fruitcake?
You're getting off track here.

Are you not going to vote for Trump because he didn't condemn that fruitcake with the firebombs?
NO, but Americans will refuse to vote for the terrorist-supporting Omar who, as documented, refused to condemn the Russian-paid terrorist Antifa attack on a US Law Enforcement facility.

Yup. I looked at all her quotes that Sweet Sue gave me yesterday. I've read what has been posted. I'm not seeing it, Paulie, and it isn't because I'm trying to close my eyes. I don't have any dog in the fight regarding her politics. But there is no reason for her to be brow beaten like this. None. Whatsover.

Revolting.
Never said she was. That's your big mistake here. I took a certain side on this and you assumed something that isn't true. I don't know anything close to the same about this chick that others here do I'm just saying she has the same obligation to disclose her intentions as anyone else running for office.. not because I think it should be the law but simply because it seems extremely dangerous to vote for anyone who hasn't.
"Intentions?" What makes you think she is more dangerous than, say, Ted Cruz? What intentions do Trump and McConnell have for not condemning the attack by the fruitcake?
I'm getting off track? You're asking about trump and McConnell in a thread about Omar and I'm getting off track? If someone asked trump if he was communist and if he condemned the fire bomber I have reasonable assumption how he would answer them because he's already heavily on record about these exact topics. Hardly anybody knows who this chick is and on top of it she doesn't want to answer questions that would directly affect her electability status. Are you understanding yet or is this incessant need by the left to protect the delicate sensibilities of anyone and everyone clouding your judgement on this? I feel like it's the latter

Are you not going to vote for Trump because he didn't condemn that fruitcake with the firebombs?
NO, but Americans will refuse to vote for the terrorist-supporting Omar who, as documented, refused to condemn the Russian-paid terrorist Antifa attack on a US Law Enforcement facility.
Russian-paid terrorist? Leave it to Easy to come up with this conspiracy theory stuff.

Good lord take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions instead of whining about other people pushing you into a corner and causing your thoughts and actions.
Oh go fuck yourself. If the shoe fits, wear it. Bullies never take responsibility for their actions.

Yup. I looked at all her quotes that Sweet Sue gave me yesterday. I've read what has been posted. I'm not seeing it, Paulie, and it isn't because I'm trying to close my eyes. I don't have any dog in the fight regarding her politics. But there is no reason for her to be brow beaten like this. None. Whatsover.
I'm not real certain about you having no dog in the hunt but we'll agree to disagree and I would only ask that you extend that same stance on the topic if it were someone who leans right.

I don't think Omar will ever answer many personal questions because she doesn't have anything to crow about. The girl is 100% jive.

Since you'd 'love to know', do some research, and then provide to us a link to any article / interview where any of THEM were asked by a reporter directly if they condemned Antifa's terrorist attack and refused to do so, as Omar did....

Republicans aren't able to speak out unless asked by the lying MSM? Seems kinda weird.
You keep trying to distract from the fact that Omar is a proven terrorist supporter who refused to condemn terrorist Antifa's attack on a US Law Enforcement facility, supported by multiple links, by attempting to accuse the President and GOP of doing the same thing. It only have YOUR OWN OPINION / SAY-SO to back it up....

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....
What terrorist has she supported? Did I miss the link?

Revolting.
I'm getting off track? You're asking about trump and McConnell in a thread about Omar and I'm getting off track? If someone asked trump if he was communist and if he condemned the fire bomber I have reasonable assumption how he would answer them because he's already heavily on record about these exact topics. Hardly anybody knows who this chick is and on top of it she doesn't want to answer questions that would directly affect her electability status. Are you understanding yet or is this incessant need by the left to protect the delicate sensibilities of anyone and everyone clouding your judgement on this? I feel like it's the latter
It's nothing but a pile on by Islamaphobes, Paulie.
You're pretty reasonable but you are closing your eyes to the fact that this is nothing but a pile on by a bunch of Islamaphobes. She was right to keep her mouth shut about such a question. It was hatefully posed and the right is loving the hatred it is roiling up. It is completely unfair.

So yeah, okay
Peace.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....
What terrorist has she supported? Did I miss the link?
I'm waiting, easyt65

Oh go fuck yourself. If the shoe fits, wear it. Bullies never take responsibility for their actions.
When emoting lib loons get bested in a discussion and have no rebuttal they ALWAYS resort to profanity and name calling. Very reminiscent of a mentally undeveloped 4 years old lashing out over their frustrations.

When emoting lib loons get bested in a discussion and have no rebuttal they ALWAYS resort to profanity and name calling. Very reminiscent of a mentally undeveloped 4 years old lashing out over their frustrations.
I'm not bested. Ya wanna go a couple rounds, you self righteous prig?

Forum List

Back