Omar is Right, Watch "American" AIPAC Members Sing Israeli National Anthem, Choke Old Man

The ultimate proof of Israeli control of US politics is the ongoing shameful coverup of the Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty, to drag us into war with Egypt. This excellent documentary interviewing the surviving crewmembers could only be broadcast on Al Jazeera channel.

Who says Israel controls America? How about Netanyahu?

LBJ Was the Traitor, Both at Home and Abroad

The Liberty was spying on Israeli troop movements and feeding the information to the Arabs. LBJ felt that too big of an Israeli victory would disturb the balance of power in the Middle East and cause problems with OPEC and his Texas petrocrat buddies, who created it for their own selfish anti-American reasons.

The Israelis felt they shouldn't let anybody, especially a clown who was screwing up his own war in South Vietnam, to define what they needed for their own security.

This is not hard to figure out, except that the ruling class destroyed our ability to think for ourselves, which is the main purpose of their government subsidiary's "education."

Debate Over Ilhan Omar Highlights New Willingness in U.S. to Question Power of Pro-Israeli Lobby

Ilhan Omar’s Denunciation of Israel Lobby is Not Anti-Semitism - Phyllis Bennis

Imagine the backlash if it was a Russian lobbying group and they were singing the Russian national anthem.

Are you outraged when you see Mexican immigrants waving the Mexican flag in America?

mexican-flag-independence-mall.jpg

The only people I know really attacked me were the Jews with the USS Liberty.

Dude, that was 52 years ago. Let it go and move on. Are you still pissed at the British for burning down the White House?

Wrong...you just wanna be a bigot dont make assumption on what a 1.7 billion will or will not do.

Based on Pew and Rasmussen polls, a significant percentage of Muslims around the world support Sharia Law and even terrorism.

Israel has been a punching bag for much of the world for many years now. Look at the UN. They regularly attack Israel while ignoring states engaged in all sorts of evil and cruelty. If you look at Canada, Australia and western Europe, it's becoming clear that, the group forbidden from being criticized, are Muslims. In fact, some have been imprisoned in those societies for daring to make critical remarks about Muslims. And if you criticize Muslims on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, you are likely to be reported and sanctioned. The claim that people aren't allowed to criticize Israel is absurd. Israel is constantly attacked, particularly by western liberals.

Wrong...you just wanna be a bigot dont make assumption on what a 1.7 billion will or will not do.

Based on Pew and Rasmussen polls, a significant percentage of Muslims around the world support Sharia Law and even terrorism.
Sharia is not practiced in most islamic countries...and if it was evangelicals would love it.
Show me those polls that most muslims support terrorism...how can muslims support something that killed the most and they are at war with it...since it was brought by the US invading their countries.

Example:

Iraq under Saddam there were no terrorist group, no suicide bombs, the US invades Iraq based on lies and we all know the rest of the story.

Syria the west backs terrorist groups, and the country in ruins.

Lybia: under Gaddafi there were no terrorist groups, the west once again led by the US intervenes and create a safe heaven for chaos and terrorists.

You were saying ?

Lybia: under Gaddafi there were no terrorist groups, the west once again led by the US intervenes and create a safe heaven for chaos and terrorists.

I agree. Obama and Europe should have stayed out of that. Their misguided intervention is surely giving Jung-un pause to the notion of giving up his WMD's, as did Qadaffi.

Yep anything anti America the dems are for...….they apparently dont like democracies......

52510818_774046306302063_8814076007326679040_n.jpg
Like pussy grabbing ?
Cheating on the wife?
Fraud ?
Calling people names?
Lying conata

I agree. Obama and Europe should have stayed out of that. Their misguided intervention is surely giving Jung-un pause to the notion of giving up his WMD's, as did Qadaffi.
Bush the father started all that mess. So did Bush Jr.

Show me those polls that most muslims support terrorism...

I didn't claim that "most Muslims" support terrorism. Go back re-read what I wrote. And then get on Google and look for the polls. This is common knowledge stuff, unless one's only source of news is CNN, as they don't report on such things.

So Obama ordering U.S. jets to bomb Qadaffi's forces was the fault of the Bush presidents? LOL. Ok, thanks for playing.

Show me those polls that most muslims support terrorism...

I didn't claim that "most Muslims" support terrorism. Go back re-read what I wrote. And then get on Google and look for the polls. This is common knowledge stuff, unless one's only source of news is CNN, as they don't report on such things.
You claimed something prove it...show us those polls that muslims favour terrorism.

So Obama ordering U.S. jets to bomb Qadaffi's forces was the fault of the Bush presidents? LOL. Ok, thanks for playing.
Read what I said...first gold war, Iraq invasion were way before Obama's time.
And btw teump was in favour of taking Qaddafi out and intervening in Lybia....but of course he tried to deny when Ted Cruz confronted him in a debate.

Forum List

Back