Omar is Right, Watch "American" AIPAC Members Sing Israeli National Anthem, Choke Old Man

The ultimate proof of Israeli control of US politics is the ongoing shameful coverup of the Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty, to drag us into war with Egypt. This excellent documentary interviewing the surviving crewmembers could only be broadcast on Al Jazeera channel.

Who says Israel controls America? How about Netanyahu?

I DESPISE leftists but I support her 100% in this. She is forcing American's to have a conversation on a VERY important topic,Jews are like cockroaches they HATE when the spotlight is shining on them,they like to work best in the dark.

As I predicted, the Dems will side with Omar and AOC and turn on Israel, simply because President Trump supports Israel versus Muslim barbarians.

Wanting to take care of America first is "turning on Israel?" Anti-semites!!!

As I predicted, the Dems will side with Omar and AOC and turn on Israel, simply because President Trump supports Israel versus Muslim barbarians.
Muslims are 1.7 billion, millions are Americans if they were barbarians life would stop 5o exist on this earth.
Why is it very typical of a trump supporter to be bigot and racist ?

Muslims are 1.7 billion, millions are Americans if they were barbarians life would stop 5o exist on this earth.

This chart must be anti-semitic for just publishing facts.

MGeYVc5L_Xbzla5YSf494rSESo-pCwwNEOvpMRXyFDs.jpg

They would stop life to exist for all non-Muslims on this Earth if they had the technology and capacity to.

Why is it very typical of left wingers to ignore the obvious?

They would stop life to exist for all non-Muslims on this Earth if they had the technology and capacity to.

Always one Zionist shill. Take your hate Muslims agenda back to Israel, we are not part of your wars.

We don't care what religion you are here as long as you love America. The only people I know really attacked me were the Jews with the USS Liberty.

muslim-military-members-2-27094-1448228543-3_dblbig.jpg

Last edited:

Always one Zionist shill. Take your hate Muslims agenda back to Israel, we are not part of your wars.

I could care less about Israel. I’m just a nationalist that believes all cultures have the right to exist as long as they can be civilized. That of course excludes most Muslims, but I am all for Muslims just remaining in their shit hole countries and being banned from immigrating to Western countries.

You lefties claim you like diversity, yet you practice cultural genocide with open borders policies. Open borders destroys cultures and civilizations.

BREAKING: NYT Reports AIPAC Is Trying To Unseat Reps AOC, Omar, and Tlaib

All un-American fascists, Marxists, and globalist pigs should be unseated from every position of power. The world would be much better place.

Wrong...you just wanna be a bigot dont make assumption on what a 1.7 billion will or will not do.

BREAKING: NYT Reports AIPAC Is Trying To Unseat Reps AOC, Omar, and Tlaib

All un-American fascists, Marxists, and globalist pigs should be unseated from every position of power. The world would be much better place.

Don't forget Zionists.

A Zionist is just a nationalist.

It’s amazing how anti-Semites have a cow over one Jewish country. Dozens of Islamic countries exist, Christian countries, Hindu, and Buddhist countries exist, but one single Jewish nation is the end of the world.

Forum List

Back