Olympics

To keep st8 from crying anymore like a bitch, I watched the movie he linked to. Not one lie did I see or hear. Maybe he responded on bad intelligence, but if that makes him a liar it makes MANY MANY democrats liars in the exact same fashion.

Ok, now I did as you asked. You were wrong. Are you happy?

Can you cite specific lies or not? You made the statement, I would like to think you knew what you were referring to when typing that. Or maybe you just type crap aimlessly and hope there are more pathetic people like yourself that may fall for it?

Did anyone else notice that St8 refuses to cite specific lies he claims Bush made? Or after I gave him proof of Clinton turning down Sudan's offer he avoids that topic like the plague? Is it just me?

Originally posted by eric
Damn Jim, you scared another one away !!!:p:

Not me! I guess he's embarassed. HE made the claim that the statement I made about Clinton was 'unsubstantiated'. When facts are presented, St8 is MIA!

HE made the typical liberal claim that 'Bush lied', and just like the rest he cannot provide any solid proof to back that up. The best he can muster up is a stupid shockwave flick. I prefer to learn from reputable media, St8 apparently thrives off the conspiracy sites.

So sad.

I'd love to know who the idiot is that owns the webpage that he linked to - http://www.kaicurry.com

Take a peek around the site a bit, someone has a secret obsession with GWB! http://www.kaicurry.com/gwbush/more.html

Fry away veggie fuel? :laugh:

St8 - for the love of God, please tell me these pathetically written pages weren't done by you??? Whoever designed that site is also offering their web consultation services. I wouldn't pay this person a nickel!! LOL

Great source, St8 - Bravo!!

That has to be one of the worst sites I have ever encountered. Little wonder the designer only charges $30 including one year of hosting !!!!!

If that is your best source please spare us the laughs !!

I do believe that our youngest member would have taken him to task. Funny how the wackos cant post from a real news site???If at all.

State is a typical liberal, pass the buck and the blame. I think KC Mcdonald put it best when she/he compared Bubba to Bush on terrorism. Bubba fucking divided this country along racial and economic lines so bad and was a complete white trash piece of shit liberal that it will take decades to recover from his incompitent fuck up of a job.

List of a few of Bubba's accomplishments:

stole government merchandise and trashed White House for incoming admin.

handed out obviously dubious pardons to his buddies and also to people in New York in exchange for votes for Hillary

Bombed an aspirin factory on day of impeachment vote for no other reason than to take focus off himself

grabbed land from western ranchers in obvious scuzzy attempt to make his legacy of being the environmental president in waning days of presidency

biggest tax raise on middle class in American history when he campaigned on lowering middle class tax rates

gutted the military

cheated on wife while being the most visual man on the planet

these are just off the top of my head anybody got anything else they can think of?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Read this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clinton.html

YEPP! That is one of the things that got me to sign on here because I had seen the same thing in a documentary on HBO. Democrats won't discuss these things but the evidence is pretty hard to refute that Bubba was a coke head and is probably guilty of conspiracy to commit murder if not the murders themselves. Always remember one thing, the Clintons will not stop short of anything to gain or hold on to power, this is a simple pattern throughout their whole lives.

I still believe there is some connection between Bubba and the Bin Laden family somehow.

Here's a scary thought. I think Hillary's been doing things to ensure that Bush wins this election because she wants run in 2008 and won't be able to if there's a Dem incumbant. The scary thing is that I'd put money on her winning if she does run, unless Colin Powell decides to run, but I'd also put my money on him not running.

Bush did not lie. Merriam Webster's defines lie as such: lie, verb, 1. to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive 2. to create a false or misleading impression

Now, many argue that Bush did these things, but there is not one iota of proof showing that he did not fully believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. I, personally, think he moved them to another country before the U.N. inspectors got there.

Oh, back to original topic. People kept citing that the only terrorist attack at the Olympics just killed a few Jewish athletes. Very targeted, yet very cruel. However, need I remind you that some terrorists bombed the 1996 Olympics? He may not have been an Arab terrorist, but he's no more crazy than they are. As far as I can tell, he's a crazy right-winger, bombing abortion clinics and gay bars. Right now, he's on trial in Alabama for an abortion clinic bombing.

Originally posted by OCA
....... but the evidence is pretty hard to refute that Bubba was a coke head and is probably guilty of conspiracy to commit murder if not the murders themselves. QUOTE]

I was given a list at work the other night that someone got off the internet. Wish I could tell you where. It was of some of the people that were connected to the Clinton's and how & when they met their demise. Was 3-4 pages. SCARY .

Originally posted by OCA
Joz go to the middle of this page and click on that link Jimmy provided, eye opening stuff!

WOW!

Since I can't post a link until I find out where this came from, here is a sample.

Mary Mahoney- A former White House Intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbuck's Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just before she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

Hershall Friday- Attorney & Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

Suzanne Coleman-Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head; ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

And on and on, and on.

Forum List

Back