Never underestimate the power of evil and bloodlust amongst Homo Sapiens

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Typically, I take a man at his word. Typically I find myself relieved as the truth of their words reveal themselves to be accurate and trustworthy. Even a man named Hitler was able to deceive and indoctrinate with horrendous results a population that had found themselves in great fear of the unknown but knowledge and prophesy brought him to the POWER that he ultimately attained. We view, as many Germans view, Hitler as a scourge on our human civilization But I tend to take a cynicle view. How 'bout us?

Fascism is just another form of terrorism. The ideolgy of community is discarded to the overwhelming tactics of the politically and militarily powerful. As Americans, we must consider the over-reaching tentacles of the "corporate" to this equation. Just what do the "corporations" have in plan for us or do they have a plan at all that is both long term and societally responsible? Or is it superficial as in immediate satisfaction? Or does it have more to do with evil profitteering and innoculated bloodlust?

The comprehensive efforts and successes of recent court decisions, war propagations, demonstrated religious intolerances and other criterion leave me almost speechless. Are the fascists, the bloodlusters, the truly evil really in charge? The inconsistensies in absolutes within policy indicate my fears are well-founded. Do you disagree and please comprehensibly explain your disagreement? Lord knows, I've seen enough attacking of the messenger without a burble of factual evidence condemning the message on this board. But that is true on most boards. I think the USMB is better than that, at least uleriourly.

I fully anticipated that response, Sir Evil. Sad to tell you, your ego is only exceeded by your arrogance. Just kidding you SE as I assume you to be!!!!!

:) :cool: :cool: :)

"We view, as many Germans view, Hitler as a scourge on our human civilization" (quote Psychoblues)

We Do?????!!!! Thank you for speaking for "we" and the German nation.

How many of the WW2 generation of Germans have you personally spoken with?

we are not a facists society. The idea of the mixing of the coperations and of Military as a def. for Facism makes many western governments(mostly the UK and the US) facsits. This is not true. We are a country at war. you poeple don't have the fortitude to fight a war, it is kill or be killed in war. Make no mistake the enemy has allready killed us, he got the first strike in. Now we must retaliate. He will kill you in two blinks of an eye, the question is will you kill him? Or will you hide in your country and chastize the soldiers who are killing these people to save your life.

If I understand what your saying, its that the major corporations are involved in some sort of conspiracy. Are you a conspiracy theorist? Evil can be found at every level of human existance.

People strive for two things. Money and Power. Once you have made all the money you can, you no longer need to make more. All your basic needs and wants are achieved. The only thing left is to acquire power. That is more complicated to do and is more of a challenge requiring lies, cheating and controlling people. Sounds like a politician.

Do you have any real facts involving these corp conspiracies or is it just speculation on your part? Comparing them to facism is totally wrong. Facism is a dictatorship and government run. Corps are looking for profit and NO government makes a profit. A single corp with a single head may try to take power in some way. But, multiple corps would not want to see one person in charge.

Forum List

Back