Old, White people Protest

Michele Malkin, Joe the Plumber, some GOP congressional staffers, and a small number geriatric white republicans fan out across the nation today to protest taxes.

Yo, old white conservative people! Call Code Pink and get help running a grass roots protest movement!

The sad truth is every damned one of them is better than watching Queen Nan do her Tigger imitation during an Obama campaign speech regurgitation.:eusa_whistle:

And at least they aren't buring cars,breaking windows and destroying property.

Those "Old White People" are called "taxpayers". You should be more respectful of those who will finance your Liberal Utopian Dreams. .

then what were they protesting? Nobody who earns less that a quarter million dollars a year is being asked to finance liberal dreams.

And I can guarantee you corpororate CEOs weren't at that protest. I think most of the old white people were average income ditoheads who have been manipulated into defending the interests of the mega rich and Michelle Malkin's book revenues.

Nope, they just realize that they will be next in line for more big goverment theft. If you think this will stop at the big business and the rich, you are in for a rough ride. This class warfare thing is working right now, wait until it is your turn.

Michele Malkin, Joe the Plumber, some GOP congressional staffers, and a small number geriatric white republicans fan out across the nation today to protest taxes.

Yo, old white conservative people! Call Code Pink and get help running a grass roots protest movement!

The sad truth is every damned one of them is better than watching Queen Nan do her Tigger imitation during an Obama campaign speech regurgitation.:eusa_whistle:

She has a new handle. PoP Up Pelosi :lol:

someone needs to inform RD that Michele Malkin is neither white or old
and Joe the plumber isnt old either

Sorry this old white person tends to avoid malls. Walking forty miles to spend 30 bucks or so is hell on my arthritis...

then what were they protesting? Nobody who earns less that a quarter million dollars a year is being asked to finance liberal dreams.

It is being financed as a subprime loan from China. The note comes due when your children and grandchildren are of age. At that point do you think they will have to choose slavery or war?

Those "Old White People" are called "taxpayers". You should be more respectful of those who will finance your Liberal Utopian Dreams. I hope the Tea Parties they organized are a great success and they spread nation wide.

Do a little research and find out why the Democrats lost control in 1994.

History will undoubtedly repeat itself, but the libs are too caught up in themselves to understand this.

It is being financed as a subprime loan from China. The note comes due when your children and grandchildren are of age. At that point do you think they will have to choose slavery or war?

They'll choose INFLATION, FF.

We always do.

So, you believe mocking people who protest government mismanagment is a good thing.

Interesting.

:lol:

these morons were nowhere to be found for the last eight years while bush mismanaged the budget into record debt, blundered us into a trillion dollar war, and drove the economy off the cliff.

Don't fucking make me laugh. These dittheads are protesting liberals and Obama for emotional and partisan reasons.

Not really. The fact is, Bush spent like a Democrat. I said that for 8 years. It appears the Dems are out to prove what a novice he was at spending like a Dem.

Bush is no longer President, just in case anyone missed that. His fucking up does NOT excuse perpetuating the problem, much less making it worse.

Anyone blaming this recession solely on Bush needs to turn in his/her voter registration card.

now have the stores listed...closed...i know the local circuit city in johnson city tn has began to liquidate...but i dont know about any of the rest of them...what i see closing are small stores..gifts shops and home decor...a store runs an ad here...simply says..."we need customers" with name and address...i know home depot raised their interest rates to some huge amount like 27%...or so...(the exact figure may not be right)
but it was a huge jump...so they have set themselves back by doing that. i assume they did it to everyone...as i am in good standing with them.

Capital One did the same. Jacked their interest rate up to around 18%.

"Here's your reward for being a good, responsible customer -- you get to pay for those that are not.":eusa_eh:

So, you believe mocking people who protest government mismanagment is a good thing.

Interesting.

:lol:

these morons were nowhere to be found for the last eight years while bush mismanaged the budget into record debt, blundered us into a trillion dollar war, and drove the economy off the cliff.

Don't fucking make me laugh. These dittheads are protesting liberals and Obama for emotional and partisan reasons.

obama isn't doing anything different than bush did, only obama is raising taxes and spending 1,000 times more money, that we don't have. If you had a reason to whine about bush, then you SHOULD be whining about obama, DUMBASS.

now have the stores listed...closed...i know the local circuit city in johnson city tn has began to liquidate...but i dont know about any of the rest of them...what i see closing are small stores..gifts shops and home decor...a store runs an ad here...simply says..."we need customers" with name and address...i know home depot raised their interest rates to some huge amount like 27%...or so...(the exact figure may not be right)
but it was a huge jump...so they have set themselves back by doing that. i assume they did it to everyone...as i am in good standing with them.

"Here's your reward for being a good, responsible customer -- you get to pay for those that are not.":eusa_eh:

Yup. I had a Capital One business credit card for over twenty years. Never missed a payment in all that time. Just got a thing in mail that said they were raising my interest rate from the 10.9% it's been for decades to 18% something PLUS the subprime rate. Called them yesterday and asked them to put it back to what it was. They said no. I said stick your mother fucking card where the sun don't shine, close it, I'm done.

Yup. I had a Capital One business credit card for over twenty years. Never missed a payment in all that time. Just got a thing in mail that said they were raising my interest rate from the 10.9% it's been for decades to 18% something PLUS the subprime rate. Called them yesterday and asked them to put it back to what it was. They said no. I said stick your mother fucking card where the sun don't shine, close it, I'm done.

Clark Howard says to never close an account, it gives you a negative on your credit score. just tuck the card away and never ever use it.. ever..

You're not paying for those who did not pay, Gunny.

Your'e being asked to pay that outrageous amount because they CAN ASK, and because enough people are desperate enough to pay it.

Think about it...these banks are lending you money they do not have.

How then can you imagine that you're being asked to pay for the deadbeats?

THEY are freaking parasites feasting off our economy, Guns.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back