O'Keefe is set to release another bombshell tape tomorrow that will cause even bigger embarrassmen .

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
James O’Keefe is set to release another bombshell tape tomorrow that will cause even bigger embarrassment for scandal-hit CNN.

Next O’Keefe Tape to Cause Even Bigger Embarrassment For CNN

upload_2017-6-27_17-19-49.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO this is gonna be soooo juicy I hope they do it soon too. Oh I can't wait hope it is as good as it's being claimed .

James O’Keefe is set to release another bombshell tape tomorrow that will cause even bigger embarrassment for scandal-hit CNN.

LMAO this is gonna be soooo juicy I hope they do it soon too. Oh I can't wait hope it is as good as it's being claimed .

What'd he do now --- break into the Ritz Carlton Moscow claiming to be a shower repairman? :rofl:

Gullible's travels....

I didn't need O'Keefe to do anything about CNN. They aren't a trustworthy source. O'Keefe is the last person on the planet to even go anywhere near talking about fake news considering he is just as much a filthy lying little clown as it is.

Has he done even one legit piece? I can't remember even one that wasn't fake. Surly there's no one left that will fall for this silly little twerp again.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Has he done even one legit piece? I can't remember even one that wasn't fake. Surly there's no one left that will fall for this silly little twerp again.

LMAO-- The video of the CNN producer is inarguable

-Geaux

This is the world we live in now. Video confessions of corrupt left wingers and baby body part farmers, aren't considered a valid argument or proof for progressives. But any accusation made from anonymous sources with no evidence against a Republican is taken as gospel.

No wait, it's the LEFT that relies on memos and statements that no one puts a name to, in order to slander and destroy reputations. Were talking about live footage here, so keep spinning.

What earth shattering revelation is there?
Zucker is a jack ass that will be over with the proposed merger?
There is zero evidence for Russia-Trump crap?
CNN is a cable "news" source that spews crap for ratings?

And no, there are no body part farmers.

NYT, CNN, NPR, WaPo MotherJones and MediaMatters, are no longer considered viable sources.

NYT, CNN, NPR, WaPo MotherJones and MediaMatters, are no longer considered viable sources.

MediaMatters isn't a "source"; it's an analyst of sources.

The rest are perfectly legitimate as sources. Myths to the contrary are not viable sources.

The rest are perfectly legitimate as sources. Myths to the contrary are not viable sources.

No. The days of what constituted journalism are gone. What we have is spin. Spin is not a legitimate source. That spin reflects the interests of the owners/board members or as in the case of MotherJones funders.

I didn't need O'Keefe to do anything about CNN. They aren't a trustworthy source. O'Keefe is the last person on the planet to even go anywhere near talking about fake news considering he is just as much a filthy lying little clown as it is.
We get it, you don't like real investigative journalism.

Isn't it funny how the left claim O'Keefe is a liar even though he has all of his claims of the lying coils of left wing shit caught on video?

They are caught on video..with ACORN, the murderers killing babies making money off murdered babies, and now.

Instead they tune into CNN.

Hate them as much as me yet? Why?

No. The days of what constituted journalism are gone. What we have is spin. Spin is not a legitimate source. That spin reflects the interests of the owners/board members or as in the case of MotherJones funders.

"Spin" is never a legitimate source, since it is by definition opinion. But "journalism" always is. Again, poison-the-well fallacies notwithstanding.

To suggest there's no such thing anymore as anyone reporting events is, sorry, absurd. If no one reported anything there wouldn't be anything TO spin.

View attachment 135880

So?

MindWars

What did turn out to be?

[emoji23]

Forum List

Back