WH press secretary urges ENTIRE NATION to watch CNN sting video

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WH Press Secretary Urges ENTIRE NATION to Watch CNN Sting Video

Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders encouraged the entire country to view the latest undercover video from Project Veritas, in which a CNN producer admits to pursuing the phony Russia-Trump narrative for ratings.

upload_2017-6-27_16-54-27.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if more libtards didn't cringe at the very sources that fill in most of the public, maybe those Trump hating zombies wouldn't be as clueless as they are.

Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders encouraged the entire country to view the latest undercover video from Project Veritas, in which a CNN producer admits to pursuing the phony Russia-Trump narrative for ratings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if more libtards didn't cringe at the very sources that fill in most of the public, maybe those Trump hating zombies wouldn't be as clueless as they are.

Naw, they're just delusional. They live literally, in an alternate reality, where words mean what they want them to mean, and reality is all subjective.

• Banned

Naw, they're just delusional. They live literally, in an alternate reality, where words mean what they want them to mean, and reality is all subjective.

I know pretty scary when even the President is telling these goons how fake CNN is and has been for years.

Some of us are really enjoying watching this network self destruct. I know our president is!

• Banned
I don't need to watch any videos. I already know CNN is bankrupt journalistically.

In fact I'd go so far as to say JOURNALISM IS DEAD IN AMERICA.

What used to be about breaking news is now about pushing your personal feelings on the matter.

There's paranoid and there is informed. Those who pay attention are NOT paranoid but are informed. Being informed is being prepared and being aware.
Paranoid would be someone sitting in their safe space not speaking up, or causing awareness. They sit quite and not utter a word.

Last edited:
I don't need to watch any videos. I already know CNN is bankrupt journalistically.

What used to be about breaking news is now about pushing your personal feelings on the matter.

There's paranoid and there is informed. Those who pay attention are NOT paranoid are informed. Being informed is being prepared and being aware.
Paranoid would be someone sitting in their safe space not speaking up, or causing awareness. They sit quite and not utter a word.
Who's paranoid?

• Banned

There's paranoid and there is informed. Those who pay attention are NOT paranoid are informed. Being informed is being prepared and being aware.
Who's paranoid?

Weren't you saying I was being paranoid?

Exposing and shutting down fake news media is essential but let's not forget that the focus must remain on the criminals at large who belong behind prison bars for life. The list is long. Start with this guy and don't forget his brother either.

upload_2017-6-27_20-28-28.png

Who's paranoid?

Dude you post more shit from infowars than the moon has craters. You are CONSUMED with bullshit you can't change. That's why I said I hope you're getting paid.

Who's paranoid?

Dude you post more shit from infowars than the moon has craters. You are CONSUMED with bullshit you can't change. That's why I said I hope you're getting paid.

Well I do try to get it from other places the problem often is so much media is controlled , they don't post anything about it and or they put some bs liberal spin on it. Where as Infowars breaks it down, decodes the bs so people can put it together and understand what is really going on with information that is hidden in plain view.

Forum List

Back