O'Keefe is set to release another bombshell tape tomorrow that will cause even bigger embarrassmen .

James O’Keefe is set to release another bombshell tape tomorrow that will cause even bigger embarrassment for scandal-hit CNN.

Next O’Keefe Tape to Cause Even Bigger Embarrassment For CNN

View attachment 135880
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO this is gonna be soooo juicy I hope they do it soon too. Oh I can't wait hope it is as good as it's being claimed .
I hope they don't send a goon squad to kill him.

koshergrl

Yeah, doncha hate when that happens?

Never mind that it never has. This could be the day Little Jimmy get his lying ass handed to him.

BTW, koshergrl - do YOU know what Little Jimmy' big "bombshell" is?

Or did bomb again.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

James O’Keefe is set to release another bombshell tape tomorrow that will cause even bigger embarrassment for scandal-hit CNN.

View attachment 135880

LMAO this is gonna be soooo juicy I hope they do it soon too. Oh I can't wait hope it is as good as it's being claimed .

So?

MindWars

What did turn out to be?

[emoji23]

One ordeal is this VAN...

Van Jones admitted the Russia Narrative was a "nothing burger" TWO DAYS AGO. Spread the video of him blatantly lying FOUR DAYS AGO.

1:44 PM - 28 Jun 2017

Tennessee on Twitter

Trying to "discredit" someone who CAUGHT YOU ON VIDEO, just isn't going to work. You look more and more pathetic. Enjoy the ride with CNN.

View attachment 135880

So?

MindWars

What did turn out to be?

[emoji23]

One ordeal is this VAN...

Van Jones admitted the Russia Narrative was a "nothing burger" TWO DAYS AGO. Spread the video of him blatantly lying FOUR DAYS AGO.

1:44 PM - 28 Jun 2017

Tennessee on Twitter

IOW, the twerp doesn't have anything.

I'm shocked, I tell you, SHOCKED.

You might want to read the comments section.

[emoji849]

Forum List

Back