Okay, whose genius idea is it to reset the server @ 9 PM EST every day? Never heard of Prime Time?

Dadgummit! Y U set the reboot time for the USMB server to 9pm EST and not like 1-3AM or something?
9 PM EST is Prime Time! The highest traffic time! :aargh:
That is a bad policy.

Used to be at 3AM. Guess someone got tired of staying up late. 9PM is a very good time to give people reason to switch to another forum actually active and working in the middle of the evening!

Used to be at 3AM. Guess someone got tired of staying up late. 9PM is a very good time to give people reason to switch to another forum actually active and working in the middle of the evening!

It's probably just a server script that does that automatically. You didn't think there was really any human interaction involved in running this place, did you? Hell, a big part of the "people" on here are robots and automatons. I'm even beginning to wonder if I'm a real person.

:laughing0301:

The server:
b4623c.jpg

When it runs out of grain it just stops working. The usmbtech guy has to come and refill it every day.

The FBI changed its reporting schedule. They had to delete a lot of my posts a while ago, too, pointing out that all those 'priests' it's okay to lie about here were faggots molesting little boys, and not 'Christians', as Bodeacea likes to spam the board with, and of course her posts are never deleted. Faggot predators are on the protected list now that the FBI is a Democratic Party subsidiary, and that is the case on all message boards now. Moderators are here to protect the status quo.

Forum List

Back