I salute all those who have stood up for freedom of speech

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I missed out on the thread where so many dared tell it likie it is.

It was locked down before I noticed it.

The powers that be need to remove the scales from their eyes....those standing up for freedom of speech do so because they are patriots not because they just want to vent their anger at what they see as basic unfairness.....yes definitely patriots and they definitely want to improve this board and as such they should be applauded not attacked.

Last edited:
Tell us how you feel about the right to burn the flag.

The powers that be need to remove the scales from their eyes....those standing up for freedom of speech do so because they are patriots not because they just want to vent their anger at what they see as basic unfairness.....yes definitely patriots and they definitely want to improve this boafd and as such they should be applauded not attacked.
I support a free and fair exchange of ideas.

The powers that be need to remove the scales from their eyes....those standing up for freedom of speech do so because they are patriots not because they just want to vent their anger at what they see as basic unfairness.....yes definitely patriots and they definitely want to improve this board and as such they should be applauded not attacked.
The responses in that thread were not about "freedom of speech" but appealing for a open and balanced moderation effort.

an opaque process will naturally lead to suspicions about intent and encourage people to abuse the processes.

Free speech is allowing CRT and similar subjects to be taught and discussed. You guys are whining because you can't spew racism and bogotry at will.
That's true.... Doesn't make CRT worth a damn.....but yes ultimately it is freedom of speech.

Free speech is allowing CRT and similar subjects to be taught and discussed. You guys are whining because you can't spew racism and bogotry at will.
Free speech is allowing CRT to be deconstructed for the agenda-driven propaganda it is.

Demanding it be taught to children as irrefutable represents the antithesis of free speech.

Free speech is allowing CRT to be deconstructed for the agenda-driven propaganda it is.

Demanding it be taught to children as irrefutable represents the antithesis of free speech.
Exactly......when choice is removed so is freedom. It should be an elective....

The right to free speech is protected by the constitution.

The constitution was designed to limit government.

Not the electorate.

That's fundamental.
This is a privately owned and operated site. House rules don't have to be constitutional.

Forum List

Back