okay, im going to give you all a legit anti Cain discussion thread.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
CRISIS MANAGEMENT

Every president needs to be on his toes nearly 24/7. I'll leave out his flip flops and give him a noob pass for them as he is new to politics. BUT.....

His management of this sex crisis is appalling. He admits to having a ten day notice to the story yet managed to fuck it up worse than a stoned teenager trying to roll a joint.

All jokes aside if he can't manage his own crisis in an acceptable manner do you really think he can manage something of great importance to our nation? He has told us he would surround himself with people he could trust to give him good advice. Then he tells us it was one of "his former people" that released this story?

Now I know he is one of the only conservatives in the race but come on people. This guy is out of his league. I'm a damn conservative but I can barely keep my business afloat let alone run the country. We can't look past his shortcomings simply because he is a conservative or an outsider or a businessman. Those terms alone don't equate to good leadership.

I will goto bat to defend his honor or innocence but I will not vote for him blindly despite his flaws. That's what we accused people of doing when Obama was elected. Are we not bound by our own assertions of what's right for the country?

I like Cain but I think this is too big a step, too fast for him and his level of experience. If he can't handle a sex scandal how will he handle Iran?

SUPPORT NEWT

SUPPORT NEWT? No thanks. I'd rather support the "real" Rain Man.

340x.jpg

• Banned
I like Cain but I think this is too big a step, too fast for him and his level of experience. If he can't handle a sex scandal how will he handle Iran?
That’s what ‘advisors’ are for.

SUPPORT NEWT

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Yeah except I don't give a shit about who fucked who. Newt made Clinton the success he turned into. He has the experience we need.

Forum List

Back