Okay, I'm a n00b, but...

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
...I did read and agree to the Terms for use of the board, and the specific terms for posting in this forum, which are:

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the ObamaCare Forums! This forum is to be used for questions, discussions, FAQs, and help regarding the health insurance marketplace and the Affordable Care Act ONLY. Zone 1 rules apply in here, meaning no arguing, bickering, trolling, flaming, insulting, attacking etc. Failure to comply with the guidelines will result in bans and/or infractions. So please respect your fellow members who visit this section to gather and share information on the Affordable Care Act.

"Please remember, this forum is to be used as a place for the exchange of information on ObamaCare/Affordable Care Act ONLY. Questions and discussions regarding policies, premiums, and everything in between is encouraged. This is not the forum to complain and voice ones displeasure with ObamaCare. Please use the Healthcare Forums for complaints and/or rants on ObamaCare.

"Thank you!"

Now, given the number of threads that are nothing but complaints and/or rants on ObamaCare (oh, and disinformation if not outright lies, as well), and the fact that I've been here for less than 48 hours and have been trolled, flamed, and insulted (not that I mind per se - I can give as good as I get), am I to take it that these are not actual rules, but just suggestions that most people ignore anyway?

Just sayin'.

^^^ What a Whinge-fest of a post ^^^

If you don't like it here, then leave.

So, confirmation that the Terms & Conditions are meaningless. All I needed to know.

Feel free to use the Report link and point out the violations to the mods.

The mods don't actively patrol threads. Instead they react to reports.

If you report a violation it will be handled accordingly.

...I did read and agree to the Terms for use of the board, and the specific terms for posting in this forum, which are:

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the ObamaCare Forums! This forum is to be used for questions, discussions, FAQs, and help regarding the health insurance marketplace and the Affordable Care Act ONLY. Zone 1 rules apply in here, meaning no arguing, bickering, trolling, flaming, insulting, attacking etc. Failure to comply with the guidelines will result in bans and/or infractions. So please respect your fellow members who visit this section to gather and share information on the Affordable Care Act.

"Please remember, this forum is to be used as a place for the exchange of information on ObamaCare/Affordable Care Act ONLY. Questions and discussions regarding policies, premiums, and everything in between is encouraged. This is not the forum to complain and voice ones displeasure with ObamaCare. Please use the Healthcare Forums for complaints and/or rants on ObamaCare.

"Thank you!"

Now, given the number of threads that are nothing but complaints and/or rants on ObamaCare (oh, and disinformation if not outright lies, as well), and the fact that I've been here for less than 48 hours and have been trolled, flamed, and insulted (not that I mind per se - I can give as good as I get), am I to take it that these are not actual rules, but just suggestions that most people ignore anyway?

Just sayin'.

"To survive in Big Tuna, you need an active sense of humor."

Not interested in reporting anything. I can hold my own. Just wanted to see whether or not anyone took the guidelines seriously. boedicca confirmed what I already suspected.

Not interested in reporting anything. I can hold my own. Just wanted to see whether or not anyone took the guidelines seriously. boedicca confirmed what I already suspected.

The mods are actually pretty good at stepping in when red lines are crossed, unlike Obama.

It's the weekend. Light crew is on.

The mods are actually pretty good at stepping in when red lines are crossed, unlike Obama.

It's the weekend. Light crew is on.

This is also not a Nanny Board full of trigger warning so that Special Snowflakes won't be offended.

It's always amusing when a Noob joins and then starts criticizing how the board is managed. The OP is exhibit a rather Thin Skin, but that's its personal problem.

You know what I hate about the left and progressives like Obama?. They have no problem in absolutely ruining a perfectly good entity so they can take it apart and put it back together the way they want it to be...a way that empowers and enriches them. There was nothing so wrong with healthcare in America before Pelosi and Reid got their hands on the reigns of government and just tore it up with anti health insurance legislation. Now Obama care threatens to so damage the health care experience in America so they can then say we need single payer. It's been their deceitful and reckless plan from the beginning. They could not care less about the sorry souls that are run over by their selfish desires for wealth and power. Democrat politicians are evil. It's as plain as it can be.

Again, not interested in reporting anything, boedicca, so you can step down from Red Alert. Or you can keep ranting. I'll make the popcorn.

Well, aren't you fun at parties.

I don't go to a party and start criticizing what other people are wearing and what the host is serving.

Just sayin'.

No. You go around calling people "Special Snowflakes" and then you magically expect people to take you seriously.

Irony!

If the Foo Shits, bub.

Well, aren't you fun at parties.

I don't go to a party and start criticizing what other people are wearing and what the host is serving.

Just sayin'.

No. You go around calling people "Special Snowflakes" and then you magically expect people to take you seriously.

Irony!

If the Foo Shits, bub.

Like when the Sra Btretches.

"Thank you!"

Just sayin'.
imagesE90U19K5.jpg

There are plenty of discussions other than those dealing with health care. We discuss many topics here. Obviously, you haven't looked around the board. And yes, rules do apply.

Forum List

Back