Ok Inner Circle Family

Originally posted by Dan
Oh, man, all you guys getting together in one place? I can see the newspaper articles now:

NEW JERSEY OFFICIALLY CONDEMNED!
Local residents quipped "I'm surprised it took this long!" Islen, NJ resident Ahmed Khallafqu'mentri added "hey, either buy something or get the hell out, this isn't a social club!" The majority of the mayhem that led to the deeming of the entire state as a disaster area has been traced back to a terrorist organization known as the Three Musketeers.

Sorry, I'm in a dumb mood tonight. I think I fried my brains from studying for the past four hours.

hahah! no Iselin, unless Sandy truly wanted to go see what it's like in little India! Islam at it's finest. Just think, if it's nice out and warm, they will all be out blasting that terrific music of theirs.

Nah, off to the city and the VILLAGE!!!!! I think she will like the Village a LOT better! :D

Ok its a done deal now I have BOOKED my plane ticket for Friday May 28th .... Be ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap1:

yeeha! :D

So, are any of our other family in the circle here going to join us? Jim, Evil??????? I am also sure donations would kindly be accepted for bail money, I do have a paypal account, feel free to make a deposit! hahaha!

Well, we can always use bribary if no money! OR, if we get in trouble, and don't have money, just going to have to throw you to the curb and make a few bucks Sandy! hahahahahahahaha!

Forum List

Back