Ok Inner Circle Family

S

Sandy73

I will be booking my trip up to Janeen's to visit on Memorial day weekend .... Janeen wanted me to officially announce this ... I have no idea why but here it is !!! :D

WATCH OUT !!!!

ummm we may but the police may conficate them first !! hahahha

Oh yeah there will be a Bail collection soon !!! hehehe

Originally posted by Jackass
Is this going to be your first lesbian experience?

hahaha, and too bad your in Virgnia to miss it all! :p:

Now unless your pansy ass would like to come up on that weekend? I figure the City life on Saturday night! gotta make it an ALL day and NIGHT thing! I would just suck to have to try to bribe my way out of trouble there again tough! hahahahaha!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Sandy - prepare yourself, this should be interesting!:D

If it comes to meeting you and Jim, she surely does need to prepare herself! hahahahahahaha!!!!

Originally posted by janeeng
If it comes to meeting you and Jim, she surely does need to prepare herself! hahahahahahaha!!!!

Maybe my Mommy was right ?? :p: She thinks I am insane to come up there...

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Maybe my Mommy was right ?? :p: She thinks I am insane to come up there...

Your Mother is a smart woman! hahahahahaha!!!!

Don't let Evil going scaring you! it's only him you need to fear! :p:

Dont think I can get off for Memorial weekend. How long you staying Sandy?

Already he starts with the excuses - the 28th to the 31st, now I am sure you can figure out how to come! DO IT!!! LOSER!!!!!

Oh I would love to!! Ive got some GREAT Jim stories for ya!! LOL

I will see what I can do. You gotta remember..I work retail now! :(

Oh I would love to!! Ive got some GREAT Jim stories for ya!! LOL

I will see what I can do. You gotta remember..I work retail now! :(

Ah, stop with your lame ass excuses Chuckster and get your ass up here! John, chuckie likes it when he gets a nice juicy wet fart on his head!!!!!!! :p:

Oh, man, all you guys getting together in one place? I can see the newspaper articles now:

NEW JERSEY OFFICIALLY CONDEMNED!
Local residents quipped "I'm surprised it took this long!" Islen, NJ resident Ahmed Khallafqu'mentri added "hey, either buy something or get the hell out, this isn't a social club!" The majority of the mayhem that led to the deeming of the entire state as a disaster area has been traced back to a terrorist organization known as the Three Musketeers.

Sorry, I'm in a dumb mood tonight. I think I fried my brains from studying for the past four hours.

Forum List

Back